2009 - Search Warrants, 25 Sept 2009

Ok who is going to call the county site and request info ?..lol

No takers ? I'll see if I can find anything out...wish me luck :)

No takers ? I'll see if I can find anything out...wish me luck :)

good luck....i called and only got an answering machine....:banghead:

maybe push a differnt option then i did....hee hee hee

i also sent a email to the ron and don show.....:biggrin:

Ok I have been directed to the district court site...brb..

Ok so the lady at the District Court said that they have not been released yet and that she has had a lot of inquiries about them this morning !
Did not offer a time frame....

Ok so the lady at the District Court said that they have not been released yet and that she has had a lot of inquiries about them this morning !

Did she happen to say where we can find them online once they are released?

THANK YOU! :)

a lot of inquiries this morning....:blushing:

brb....later.....i hope the wait is over soon :)

Thanks for asking! I hope it means the media is breathing down their necks. LOL

I can't believe we are still waiting! Thanks everyone for calling and finding links.

This is torture!

Salem

I actually just asked on the other thread if someone had been bugging the media. I knew I should have checked here.

The prosecuting attorney is probably sitting in his office, laptop on the desk, donuts and coffee in hand reading Websleuths laughing at all of us who keep hitting refresh to see if anything new has been posted.

Mr Menefee, If you are reading this could you do us a favor and please unseal those search warrants so people can get going on with their sleuthing. Please!

Thanks.

Well I just sent out an email to one of the reporters who has done some reporting on Lindseys case and asked him if he had any news on the SW. Hopefully he will get back with me..if he does I will let you all know :)

Homeowner Posts List Of Items Seized In McCleary Search
Posted: 7:42 am PDT October 2, 2009
Updated: 8:14 am PDT October 2, 2009

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- A McCleary homeowner angry over a search for evidence in a missing girl case has posted a list of items police took from the home.

Police acknowledged that the search that began Friday found no evidence that will help find 11-year-old Lindsey Baum, who disappeared June 26 while walking home from a friend's house.

UNCUT: Police Team Searches McCleary Property

The homeowner posted the documents on a forum, detailing what police removed from the house and explaining where each item came from.

The documents show police took clothes, film, computer equipment, condoms and a "bag with green vegetation" that the homeowner described as "weed."

http://www.kirotv.com/news/21181508/detail.html

Homeowner Posts List Of Items Seized In McCleary Search
Posted: 7:42 am PDT October 2, 2009
Updated: 8:14 am PDT October 2, 2009

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- A McCleary homeowner angry over a search for evidence in a missing girl case has posted a list of items police took from the home.

Police acknowledged that the search that began Friday found no evidence that will help find 11-year-old Lindsey Baum, who disappeared June 26 while walking home from a friend's house.

UNCUT: Police Team Searches McCleary Property

The homeowner posted the documents on a forum, detailing what police removed from the house and explaining where each item came from.

The documents show police took clothes, film, computer equipment, condoms and a "bag with green vegetation" that the homeowner described as "weed."

http://www.kirotv.com/news/21181508/detail.html

:woohoo:
It's now a mater of public record, correct? Can we discuss it now?

Is it odd that the items taken were posted on another forum with explanations? Or is this something that is usually done? I am trying to think about what I would do if it were my home that was searched and I don't think I would be saying a word about anything unoffically on the internet. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012
Back