2010.02.16 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
RR0004, There is SOMETHING on THAT knife!

Marsipiter...these photos are new...correct? We haven't seen the written reports associated with them, correct?
I'm just trying to figure out the method to their madness (so to speak).

I don't think we have seen the reports for these particular photos. These photos seem to be the items tested by the FBI Quantico. Not FDLE. I could be mistaken though

I recall that the gatorade bottle was inside the world of disney bag found at the dump site according to the docs.

Thanks, I guess that would explain the label on the gatorade bottle not looking like it had been exposed to the elements.

Sadly they do!

But of course we all know there's the very real possibility that Cindy gave them "a" knife, not necessarily "the" one she found in the car...kinda like giving them the wrong brush.

Marsipiter...these photos are new...correct? We haven't seen the written reports associated with them, correct?
I'm just trying to figure out the method to their madness (so to speak).

I know we've seen reports on some of the items like the syringe and things. Perhaps there are new reports to accompany these photos? Not sure why they would release the reports and then the photos so much later in the case.

Please take the discussion to the appropiate threads. You will be glad you did when any evidence is presented at trial. You will be able to go to specific discussion about it.

Here is the file with all pics and docs, pics are full resolution. It's 498 MB, so not everyone will want this. :)

http://www.filedropper.com/131135

To download, click on the "Download This File" button (screenshot below), it will have a Captcha box and ask you to type in a few letters/numbers. No need to sign up.

picture.php

Crock pot of chili, fresh pot of coffee, dozen freshly baked muffins, box of microwave popcorn, box of SnoCaps, bag of Twizzlers, jar of sunflower seeds, case of Diet Pepsi with Lime, phone number for Quiznos, case of Depends -

I'm ready!

LMAO!!! Keep your stash hidden. You know NG only gets chicken nugget crumbs her toddlers discard but I digress. Sorry for the OT but you made me laugh so hard !!

so what are the highlights of this doc dump?

RR0004, There is SOMETHING on THAT knife!

i do believe this is the knife that cindy washed and gave back to them. if not a duct tape fiber, perhaps that is a tiny thread from a kitchen towel? i dry my cutlery and dishes with one? just wonderinig..

so what are the highlights of this doc dump?

I haven't made it through the whole doc dump yet, so maybe someone else can give a more complete listing, but for me, the main things have been the photos of the trunk stains, and the fluorescence with luminol....so far

Here is the file with all pics and docs, pics are full resolution. It's 498 MB, so not everyone will want this. :)

http://www.filedropper.com/131135

To download, click on the "Download This File" button (screenshot below), it will have a Captcha box and ask you to type in a few letters/numbers. No need to sign up.

picture.php

Got it...took 64 minutes and 12 seconds to download. :rolleyes:

Thanks MM !!! :rocker:

It is all documented what LE found in Casey's car. What they found must point to a dead Caylee being in that car. Tragic. The evidence confirms Casey was driving around with her dead little girl in her car. It presents too much of a leap now to place the body with RK or anyone else.

The knife residue of perhaps tape and car seat stains are new, but wish we had the results of testing laid out for us right beside the pics. Asking too much? That's an interesting clump of fibers - wonder what it means? Every doc dump on this case brings that haunting sorrow for Caylee. Impatient now, I want to see Caylee get Justice for what was done to her!

The more I look at item # 10 it seems to be some kind of fiber. I'll just wait for someone with better eye sight or the reports to determine what it is.

I think the steering wheel cover will speak volumes. If there is decompostion from Caylee on that steering wheel it only came from one person...the driver whose name is KC. I'm curious to see what JB, and the Ant. family has to say regarding all this new information that was released to the public.

At first it looked like a mouse to me! But yes, it does look like fibers to me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419