2010.02.17~Krystal Holloway's Transcript~Audio included

bbm
Now why would he do that? How many days has it been since this poor woman was in the hospital from an attempted suicide?
The police transcripts are now public knowledge, she was just another victim used and abused by the Anthonys.......I don't understand the animosity towards her.

Poor woman? I think not. I'm not sticking up for the A's here - God knows I can't stand anything/everything they stand for. With that said, my feelings toward the A's does not mean that anyone who comes away (e.g., in this case KH) making claims about them/claiming to have been victimized receives instant/automatic sympathy and belief. KH knew GA & CA were married yet she had no problem spending "time alone" with him? I think KH had alterior motives equally as much as GA - it was just a matter of who would beat who to the punch IMO.

Guess I should have gone into more depth about my opinion on KH & her story; I don't doubt that GA spent time with her at her home (among other places...), what I do not believe about KH's story is her self-depiction; her claim(s) of ignorance regarding well-publicized information, such as GA being a cop at one time, most especially her pure-at-heart intentions. I see her as an extremely disturbed and emotionally unstable con-artist - like so many others in this case... Poor Caylee.

JMO~

What? :eek: You see HER as a con artist? Sooo then, what does that make George Anthony? The man who fleeced her of a small fortune? I'm just flabbergasted.

I really hope she doesn't read here.:(

What? :eek: You see HER as a con artist? Sooo then, what does that make George Anthony? The man who fleeced her of a small fortune? I'm just flabbergasted.

It makes George exactly what I already thought he was/is before KH's story. They're both in the wrong here IMO - GA & KH. I don't have to put a halo on KH's head to see GA for who he is. JMO~

I think there is more to the story, and perhaps that is part of what makes it strike some as untrue. She obviously held some things back, but it may be that she didn't want to reveal that she was as taken by GA as she was. Or that he just was getting the money and sympathy from her and declined a more romantic involvement, which would be quite embarrassing (to her).

I'm very glad she cooperated with law enforcement. And it seems to me that it is quite helpful to the case that they so obviously modeled "Zanny" on her.

When did GA describe Zanny as having a tattoo down her arm?

It is fine to express your feelings whether you believe Krystal or not. It is not fine to bash her or call her names. Please stick with a constructive conversation on this topic or this thread will be closed.

When did GA describe Zanny as having a tattoo down her arm?

I don't know if GA just described "Zanny" with a tattoo to KH or to others. I am thinking of the curly hair/straightened, height and weight, the "10" possibly meaning her teeth, the coloring. If the A family cooked up a composite person, it could be a good portion of her was modeled on KH. But it's just my guess.

bbm
Now why would he do that? How many days has it been since this poor woman was in the hospital from an attempted suicide?
The police transcripts are now public knowledge, she was just another victim used and abused by the Anthonys.......I don't understand the animosity towards her.

BBM I totally agree. True she might have some problems but this involvement with Ga appears to be what pushed her over the edge - all the media attention - blogger negative remarks - not just GA's denial but The Anthony's denial via BC. She did get very upset in her interview with LE and was talking about how her son, I think, called her trashy names for taking up with another man, other than her husband I think, I do believe that she might be holding back on the romantic involvement with GA for that exact reason, regardless, there had to be some sort of close connection between them for GA to feel comfortable enough and feel that she would be discreet enough for him to accept money from her. And for GA to initially keep this from CA i.e. the day CA confronted her about if she had been giving money to GA. Why if no big deal did GA find it Necessary to keep this from CA?
I don't believe that all of the people outside of the Anthony five finger hand of trust are cons - for instance the security gate guard - no reason to lie. That job, while very respectable, its not a job that that person could maybe afford to lose if caught falsifying records and lying to LE.

Page 7 Line 10
SA: Do they keep a register you know?
KH: I believe yeah because you have to write down the dr.. the um license plate number
SA: Okay
KH: And you have to have a pass so if it gets written down and there's cameras.
SA: Okay.
KH: To capture the license plate I think.

It is fine to express your feelings whether you believe Krystal or not. It is not fine to bash her or call her names. Please stick with a constructive conversation on this topic or this thread will be closed.

ITA Kimster.......you've been more than fair in allowing so many warnings.

I don't believe that the relationship was platonic in any way shape or form, I think she is saying that knowing that the interview would be released like everything else in this case. I did find everything else believable though.

If I had a sexual relationship with GA I certainly wouldn't want anyone to know about it...

I find it most strange and very unlikely that she did not know her sister had contact with KC. She, as close as the two have been shown to be, had to have had some kind of contact with her sister and there is no way her sister would not tell her she had been in contact with KC...and if Cecilia was not incarcerated until was it Aug or Sept? River was already doing the "tent" thing since July so surely Cecilia would be aware that sis is involved in this and lo and behold I am in contact with KC...no way this was not known between them...they are close twins, obviously...

I don't think that Krystal and Cecelia are twins. Krystal stated that when George met Cecelia he said "twins". When the news of the sisters came up weeks ago, I saw info on them that indicates they are sisters who were born a few years apart.

Also I read that Cecelia was incarcerated between August and December 2008. She exchanged letters with KC.

Where is the transcript of LE interviewing Cecelia? Where are the letters between KC and Cecelia? So, KC was writing three people altogether and coincidently one of them is Krystal's sister? Small world.

We have prayed for some good document dumps for so long, I feel like our answers have been delivered, all in a 24 hour period. I haven't even made my way through all the letters, but they may have to wait. These latest interviews take priority, as far as I'm concerned !

I didn't think I could think less of George, but (as usual per this case) the bar keeps getting lowered.

Yes,skip the letters for now... the other interviews are far more enlightning. And as for George, in fact the whole family... there simply aren't words to describe these people, they are all crazy.

I don't think that Krystal and Cecelia are twins. Krystal stated that when George met Cecelia he said "twins". When the news of the sisters came up weeks ago, I saw info on them that indicates they are sisters who were born a few years apart.

Also I read that Cecelia was incarcerated between August and December 2008. She exchanged letters with KC.

Where is the transcript of LE interviewing Cecelia? Where are the letters between KC and Cecelia? So, KC was writing three people altogether and coincidently one of them is Krystal's sister? Small world.

I thought in the interview that it came out that when her sister was in jail that she was one of the people that helped facilitate the note passing between Casey and other inmates. She claimed that she never read the notes that she helped pass. She herself only received one note from Casey personally thanking her for her help but tore it up after reading it.

The letters they are referring to in the interview are letters that George supposedly wrote to Krystal. These are the letters that LE wanted to pick up from the sisters home.

Based on Krystal's interview, I do not believe that they had just a platonic relationship. The hurt, pain and guilt that Krystal is expressing just does not jive with her being "just friends" with George IMO. If she was at the Anthony's home with George, when Cindy was not at home, and they were not discussing the case, then why the need to be quiet and not speak a word if it would just have been normal everyday conversation? Also, she seemed a bit reluctant for LE to get the supposed letters immediately. Another thought is why keep some text messages, yet delete others if they were all just innocent messages between friends? Nope, I'm just not buying the "just friends" that Krystal is trying to sell LE and the public. JMO

bbm

I Do not believe her story. She inserted herself for a reason, she is not a victim of anybody but her own choices.She seems like almost a stalker, first protester calling family names ,then she is his BFF,giving him money ,She told LE George treated her like dirt because he thought she was an illegal that is BS She said from first day she gave her fake name and made like she was illegal. Why?

So he would tell her what he knew if he thought she could not tell anyone. Her sister was in jail with KC IMO before KH ever met George and this was a CON.Con artist do not change.George attemped Suicide too with a 12 pack and a pizza when public was trashing him :waitasec:Seem similar to me.:angel:

Ok...does anyone not find it odd that KH's sister was one of the gals who passed notes to Casey? But, she only found out about her sister seeing GA after she got out of jail? This is just mind boggling. JMHO

Is there a deposition of the sister talking about her stint in jail at the same time as KC? Me thinks this was all about $ signs from the get go.

I have some reservations on a few issues. I'm sure she was truthful with LE, but maybe not so much regarding the sexual extent. Did they? Didn't they? I'm thinking we may never know the truth about that, nor do I care...none of my beeswax. They certainly had an affair, of an emotional nature. They each got something from it that they could not otherwise get from their own partners. I am surprised that she would fork over that kind of cash, in turn to have none at Christmas time for her children. That one escapes me. Actually, I'll admit, I'm intrigued at her financial situation. She was emphatic that it was no one's business where she got her money. That comment stood out boldly in the interview. She lives in a rather prestigious neighborhood that is gated. She has money from somewhere other than employment.

My only other comment on this interview is, and I'm not judging KH, but I find it interesting that women in situations such as this, come out flabbergasted that they had been betrayed. In her interview, she quite clearly indicates that she, herself, was involved with 'her boyfriend' at this time, who was unaware of her relationship with GA and visaverse, and added to that, she was also not so forthcoming about how she got money from a peanut butter company :)waitasec:) and was in the country illegally. Did she really think this relationship with GA was more than it was? She stated she was ashamed at her past, which included infidelity and lies, but how was she any different in this matter? or George?

Just say'n....

I anxiously await on how this new development affects the case. JB should really get the smack down as we now have 2 outside sources confirming he aided in smuggling contraband/letters to KC!! How will this effect GA's testimony? I'm intrigued that the SA's office was wanting copies of the Grand Jury testimony! This interview and that of RA and the letters certainly show that GA and KC were not as close as he would like the relationship to be perceived. I noticed in her letters, KC referred to being excited to see her Mom, but never saw that about GA. Anyway, now I'm rambling. sorry 'bout that

Also I read that Cecelia was incarcerated between August and December 2008. She exchanged letters with KC.*

BBM/CORRECTIONs: In Pt. 2 of the Doc Dump there is another interview that LE conducted with KH. Also there is a list of a few names with birthdays, phone numbers, addresses. Therein both Krystal and Cecelia are listed with the same birthday ~ November 2, 1971.

*As a previous poster pointed out, CH/B (Sky) was allegedly involved in passing letters, not corresponding with KC herself as far as we know.

I've yet to see a transcript where LE interviews CH/B (Sky) - have I missed it?

Most interestingly, when LE is confirming the numbers found on Krystal's phone as being those of George, she has two numbers listed. LE points out that he is listed as "George Anthony" for one of the numbers; is LE suggesting that sounds too formal? One of the numbers, ends 7031, probably a Bat phone. The other number, ends 4731, and is LISTED ON Casey's PHONE LIST as the number for "Momma". Casey's phone list was released in a Doc Dump a long time ago. Why would GA give Krystal the number for "Momma"?

Krystal had GA's number in her phone and GA gave her the number that KC had tagged as "Momma". What would explain this?

BBM/CORRECTIONs: In Pt. 2 of the Doc Dump there is another interview that LE conducted with KH. Also there is a list of a few names with birthdays, phone numbers, addresses. Therein both Krystal and Cecelia are listed with the same birthday ~ November 2, 1971.

*As a previous poster pointed out, CH/B (Sky) was allegedly involved in passing letters, not corresponding with KC herself as far as we know.

I've yet to see a transcript where LE interviews CH/B (Sky) - have I missed it?

Most interestingly, when LE is confirming the numbers found on Krystal's phone as being those of George, she has two numbers listed. LE points out that he is listed as "George Anthony" for one of the numbers; is LE suggesting that sounds too formal? One of the numbers, ends 7031, probably a Bat phone. The other number, ends 4731, and is LISTED ON Casey's PHONE LIST as the number for "Momma". Casey's phone list was released in a Doc Dump a long time ago. Why would GA give Krystal the number for "Momma"?

Krystal had GA's number in her phone and GA gave her the number that KC had tagged as "Momma". What would explain this?
IMO, Because there was no affair. He and Cindy trusted the wrong person. She was a contact mutual to both Anthony's, nothing more. They trust anyone in on "team KC" that's willing to sign up.. it's the head count that matters when you are outnumbered by opposers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back