2010.02.18 - Lisa croslin arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
2010-04-27 17 COURT HAS NO OBJECTION TO DEFT LEAVING THE
2010-04-27 17 COUNTY TO GO TO ANY COUNTY THAT TOUCHES PUTNAM
2010-04-27 17 COUNTY IN SEARCH OF WORK

BBM I mean this that she can only go to search for work and no other reason. JMO

Thank you,
Even if the courts have allowed work search in other counties probation departments still have to have the Where they are going with whom they are going with and time they will be returning to their county.
In the case of work search, sometime they will give them a form that needs to be filled out by all the places they have applied for work.

I am amazed at these non-sentences! I have an acquaintance who Dr. shopped (NJ-3 doctors-xanax) a couple of years ago. He was caught, took a plea to a misdemeanor, received 5 years probation, had to attend a weekly drug program for 2 years and paid a hefty fine. He's still on probation, still paying off his lawyer and just finished the treatment program. His life is ruined. He'll forever have the charges on his record. He had never been in trouble prior to this, had a good job, a nice family and was a pretty respectable person. He's now divorced and looking for work. He has been clean since the day he was locked up and attends NA meetings regularly. Oh, he can leave the county.

I'm not saying he shouldn't have been punished and IMO he deserved what he got but these people literally get away with murder! Is it the system in Fla? How do they let habitual offenders waltz away with just a slap on the hand?? That revolving door isn't working! Florida seems to be the place to live and get off pretty easy if you're a drug addict and/or a thief. Is it overcrowding in the jails? Then you have Hope, who seems to be the "example" for the rest of the crew. I think 15 years is extreme but if it serves as a deterrent to even one person, IMO it was a wise sentence. If these criminals had been locked up at the first, second or even third offense, Haleigh might still be with us!! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa