2010.03.15 Nancy Grace:Tot Mom caught on tape! Will her own words be used against her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, just read through this particular transcript in it's entirety for the first time and this is the part that kills me the most: CASEY ANTHONY: We`re going to get our little girl back. She`s going to be just as she was.

CINDY ANTHONY: I`ll never let anybody outside the family (INAUDIBLE)

CASEY ANTHONY: I know. Trust me, I`ve said the same then. I`m going to be the crazy overprotective mom at that point, but I don`t care. I think it`s well warranted, well deserved.

CINDY ANTHONY: You`ve always been a protective mommy.

Plus, Casey keeps trying to say that the only way she'll find Caylee is if they let her out of jail and go home, yeah right!:hand::doh::doh::doh::bang::loser:

BS Ad Nauseum. That is really hard to listen to. :furious:
and BBM at top- This statement says alot. As opposed to...not how you saw her LAST??

CASEY ANTHONY: We`re going to get our little girl back. She`s going to be just as she was.

The wording is very odd. Just as she was when, before what?

BS Ad Nauseum. That is really hard to listen to. :furious:
and BBM- This statement says alot. As opposed to...not how you saw her LAST??
Don't you know protective mommies sleep with their lovers in the same beds with their toddlers, ignore them at adult parties, and do drugs and drink alcohol in front of them???:rolleyes:

CASEY ANTHONY: We`re going to get our little girl back. She`s going to be just as she was.

The wording is very odd. Just as she was when, before what?
Before she was born, (without life?).

She really thought she was gonna talk her way out of the situation....no emotion for Caylee - just emotion over anyone daring to question her. ::shakes head::

yep...not watching NG but-----in her 2nd interview @universal, when she's "left ( purposely ) alone with "nice guy" det. appy wells--

..she comes across as HONESTLY believing that just b/c she agrees with him----"oh, i know, this has been SUCH a slap in the face""i'm never going to forgive myself"...

..she appears to think that she can just say that she'll keep on "looking for caylee', and "glad to have you looking too now!"------"let's keep in touch!" at which point--------------they will drive her home.

..( we next hear from her-------arrested-----in handcuffs in jail------i WISH we had the tapes from in between universal and jail.)

..kc to det. wells : " it was stoopid of me to try to find her myself, i know now that i should have called you guys..."

..det. wells : " yes, we have enormous resouces.......and...(.oh, yuri)?...

..melich : " kc anthony, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say.............

kc: " bringing you here,well this was a waste-----a huge, f*&$#ng waste...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member