2010.04.05 Hearing Today Monday 10am EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been after these documents, Jose says....please someone remind him that he didn't show up to look at them....ever !

Oh Baez is losing his mind - this is not a trial. He is saying TES Tim Miller is not turning over evidence purposely.

Oh my now talking about Conway.....JB is rambling.......

What LKB & AL not there to "focus" JB today?

How can KC keep a straight face when she knows dam well this is all bs and SHE's the one who put it there well before September.

Has JB made 1 statement that is really important ???
or am I not following this right????
JB goes in circles to me,is that just lawyers talking???

1.5 years of this already!!

I can't wait for the WSers who know what is going on "legally" start sharing. It seems like JB is babbling...but what do I know?

I think what is CLEAR is that JB is going to drive us and the jury crazy with his babbling!

Defense having no access to records, what? I thought JB couldn't find it in himself to go and review the records.

You know, I wonder if JJ was even supposed to be there this morning. It's better for JB if he wasn't.

As JS rocks anxiously, I believe ALL he is thinking about is how he can respond to Baez without causing ANY appellate issues.

Basically Baez has just showed what his defense will be. The body was dumped after Casey in Jail and therefore she will get off.

JB says TM should be listed on witness list.

Not he is preaching tot he judge about this being a capital case and it is serious - AS IF the judge didn't know this.

JS says JB should put TM on his own witness list. (Or I thought that's what he said)

Why does he want Tim Miller on the witness list so badly? I don't get him!

JS is going to beat him down, he's getting angry now.

So Baez is upset the Miller is not on the states' witness list? HUH?

JB says TM has relevant information and should be called as witness during trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa