2010.04.06 Jail House Letters Released #3

gosh. these letters. lee has not commented except to say no comment. we all know that the whole family lies. but is lee the lone one? the one that has always said, but mom u cant continue to let her get away with it! andoverruled always. casey perceives things and makes them a reality to serve her current needs. cindy does the same exact thing. george, apparently, has his own talent in mistruthery. so casey is a perfect storm and lee is the ship shes taken out.

Can anyone tell me if the 500 some odd pages is doubles?

that probably doesnt make sense, I got to page 2 hundred something and then got a load of letters I'd already read in the beginning, it was 3 am and I was so sick of reading them I just gave up but if it's not all repeats I'll prolly keep going.

Respectfully snipped by me:

They are definitely doubles of all the letters included in the 500+ pages. I went through them VERY carefully just to make sure there was no new stuff mixed in there. From my reading, it appears LE made copies of the originals, and also of the "copies" taken by either Robyn's dad or the lawyer she consulted, can't remember exactly. I guess they need the copies, in case either of them changed anything in them, and all of that was released, so we get both copies of originals and copies of copies.

Part of me wanted to believe that these letters were a set up for the defense (by whom, idk)...but that thought flew out the window the second I saw the words .."if all else fails, deny deny deny!" yeah, lets EVER put those words in writing- STUPID!!!!!

I've never known anyone to call the heavenly Father "Daddy" or "Big Daddy". And I've spent a lot of time with Catholics, Methodists, Lutherans and Babtists. Maybe some of the non-denominational churches out there that are more contemporary?? Anyone?

My Dad, who was half Cherokee always called God the Big Chief. Even when he was dying he told us the Big Chief was coming to take him home. But, I have never heard God called Daddy before.

My Dad, who was half Cherokee always called God the Big Chief. Even when he was dying he told us the Big Chief was coming to take him home. But, I have never heard God called Daddy before.

There is a thread on this.KC had a book called "The Shack" .It's about a father who's little girl was abducted and murdered.In the book God is referred to as Papa by the mother.The book can be seen on a shelf in KC's room in a picture.

Charles Fort called him the Cosmic Joker.

I must say that I am not religious so perhaps that's why her references to god as daddy seem more an affectation to me than anything else. childish yes but what about her isnt?

if she truly repented and all that I expect god wont much care what anyone calls him so long as they call?

(not that she has or she'd be singing like a spring bird, right? IMO that's repenting and contrition ...again not religious but I believe redemption is always possible....)

I actually have a question about these letters. I know that we have members of all different faiths here, and I'm wondering if it's the norm in any of them to refer to God as Daddy the way KC does.

I know that 'Father' is commonly used but have never heard a reference like 'Daddy' for Him.

TIA[/QUOTE

For Casey, this is simply another manifestation of her narcissistic personality, as a familiar relationship with God would be the ultimate symbol of her inherent superiority to others. That said, however, as far as I'm concerned how a person refers to God is an entirely personal issue and I wouldn't be prepared to offer a judgment on that choice. As others have noted, she probably picked it up from elsewhere anyway ("The Shack"), but even if she didn't, that's the least of my concerns regarding this young woman.

I am non denominational and and we have never called God daddy as for others I dont know. I have heard of Big Chief my grandparents parents are 100 percent Cherokee.

Random comments:

So she calls her defense team "her boys." wow. And she has a little crush on Jose G. But Jose B is her very close friend, I forget how else she described him. I didn't read ALL the letters (maybe 1/2), but in two different ones, she writes about how Jose B tells her she will find that special guy one day who will take care of her...............really? :banghead:

The abuse accusations against Lee and George. Thud thud (2 under the bus).

Not a lot of sorrow and grief over losing Caylee. Apparently she skipped that stage of grief and recovery. She's onto the acceptance and ability to reflect back and remember the good times. Just months after her daughter has been murdered and left as bones in the woods.

The religious stuff just burns my hide. How dare her. Come on.

Initially I was thinking these were contrived and written with release in mind, as part of their defense strategy. (Giving them credit for HAVING a strategy, LOL). Now, I'm not so sure. But I give KC credit, I think she wrote many/all of them assuming they'd get out. The first one that had the abuse allegations - to me, I think she wanted that one out there. That is her defense during sentencing. It smacks of what JB had mentioned earlier about how we'd understand. Yeah right.

She's a trip.

I was very early raised Lutheran and then my Grandmother switched me and my brother to the Methodist faith. I went to a Baptist school and have attended just about every denominational vacation Bible school there is. I have never heard of God referred to as "Daddy".

I have a friend who is the mother of another of my friends, and she lost BOTH of her sons, they were murdered, within five weeks of one another over 30 years ago. She talks about them to me all the time...tells me things they used to do, says their names all the time...she keeps them alive in her memories and in her stories...Her boys were 17 and 21 respectively...

My own sister had a baby die at five weeks of age of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. She was devatated-I mean utterly wrecked...she still misses this baby to this day, 27 years later, and still talks about her.

Why I tell these stories is simple: I know people, intimately, who have lost their own children and KC is sadly lacking SOMETHING that should be there...Something deep, and hurting and painful that never ever seems to really heal...she is missing this at the beginning of her grief? She HAS no grief. She is a shallow example of a mother.

Caylee is an afterthought to her...something to fill up any empty spaces that might happen to appear in her scatterbrained mind...I am utterly disgusted by her TOTAL lack of FEELING for her child and I feel so much compassion for what Caylee's LIFE must have been like with this woman as her mother.:furious:

She reminds me of that movie " Three Faces Of Eve". Only in Casey case the evil/loose one has won the battle for 1st place and every once in awhile the real, Casey makes an appearance. That battle may have been won years ago.

I know I am grasping at straws here . I just have never seen, read or heard about anyone like this women. No other mother that has killed her child(ren) is anything like her and we have heard about many in the past few years. I don't want to believe any mother could be so cold and heartless as, Casey appears to be.

Having said this. I do believe she needs to be removed from society and never allowed to walk the streets again.

She reminds me of that movie " Three Faces Of Eve". Only in Casey case the evil/loose one has won the battle for 1st place and every once in awhile the real, Casey makes an appearance. That battle may have been won years ago.

I know I am grasping at straws here . I just have never seen, read or heard about anyone like this women. No other mother that has killed her child(ren) is anything like her and we have heard about many in the past few years. I don't want to believe any mother could be so cold and heartless as, Casey appears to be.

Having said this. I do believe she needs to be removed from society and never allowed to walk the streets again.

A side note, I know, but I wonder how Jose G feels after reading these letters?
If I found out that KC was sexually attracted to me in any way/shape/form I would most certainly get the heebie jeebies! :yow:

Does anyone else find it just a bit odd that the book KC chose to leave her communications to RA in was a book titled "Let's Do Away With August" - Caylee's birth month?

I'm mobile so I cannot quote...but wasn't it one of the earliest pre-trial hearings, maybe the first one when JS ordered Baez to get her you know what into court whether she wanted to or not, when CA and George weren't there? That's the only one I recall when CA was not there.

What strikes me is how CORRECT we were in guessing what was going on. We pegged the whole clan .
I am reminded of the harsh posts that told us we were being harsh and mean to them, we were more charitable than they ever deserved.
I refuse to feel pity or sympathy for any of them - they made these choices every single one of them. God Bless SAO, OCSO - they should be getting hazard duty pay.

Does anyone else find it just a bit odd that the book KC chose to leave her communications to RA in was a book titled "Let's Do Away With August" - Caylee's birth month?

OMG! What a great catch? Says volumns doesn't it?

I think she was giving RA the impression that KC's God is more on an intimate level as if he is "one of her boys". Where the rest of us God shares his love equally amongst us. She's sorta "special". JMO

I have a friend who is the mother of another of my friends, and she lost BOTH of her sons, they were murdered, within five weeks of one another over 30 years ago. She talks about them to me all the time...tells me things they used to do, says their names all the time...she keeps them alive in her memories and in her stories...Her boys were 17 and 21 respectively...

My own sister had a baby die at five weeks of age of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. She was devatated-I mean utterly wrecked...she still misses this baby to this day, 27 years later, and still talks about her.

Why I tell these stories is simple: I know people, intimately, who have lost their own children and KC is sadly lacking SOMETHING that should be there...Something deep, and hurting and painful that never ever seems to really heal...she is missing this at the beginning of her grief? She HAS no grief. She is a shallow example of a mother.

Caylee is an afterthought to her...something to fill up any empty spaces that might happen to appear in her scatterbrained mind...I am utterly disgusted by her TOTAL lack of FEELING for her child and I feel so much compassion for what Caylee's LIFE must have been like with this woman as her mother.:furious:

ITA. To add to that, even people who have lost a close friend or family member who wasn't a CHILD of theirs keep their memory alive and talk about them often. I lost the father of my first-born daughter this past September and not a day goes by that something doesn't remind me of him and his quirky ways and I keep the memory of him alive for myself and my daughter - who was only 2 when he died - every day. I'd never lost anyone before him, and though he wasn't as close as a child..I still can't forget him.

And as far as children go, I probably drive my friends who aren't parents crazy with all my stories about my daughter and the funny things she does. There's a website on the internet that makes fun of people like me, and they say "You used to be cool, then you had kids..". At times I don't even feel like I live my own life because everything seems so centered around my daughter, and I find her to be way more interesting and entertaining than I am. So it just baffles me that with so much time to write and so much to babble on about, that Caylee wouldn't be the most-talked about subject. For a normal mother who'd tragically lost her daughter, she would be..and the pages would probably be tear-stained as she recounted their memories together. But this just proves, IMO, that KC is a killer and doesn't want to talk about Caylee more than she feels like she has to, because she can't allow her mind to dwell on the horrible things she's done..or she may start to think less of herself, Heaven forbid. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back