2010.04.13 - JVM will cover the Haleigh Case, Levi Page will be on

Does anyone remember yellow rope early in the case?:waitasec:

I sure hope we can watch this show again....LOL...so much being said

Did you all just hear that info about a yellow rope ?

I do not recall anything about yellow rope ever being talked about. Apparently info came from LP

A "yellow rope" reminds me of the game "Clue".

Sorry, long day and my eyes are burnin'. Tricia owes me a painted pony after this one.

Levi said yellow rope found at Tommy's house today ?

physical evidence.....blanket? ( Jane w again) clothes? yellow rope?

Honest to God....between the Cummings and the Anthony cases - I am about ready to join a convent and become a nun. And I'm not even Catholic!!!

Yellow rope? hmmmm....not computing in my memory bank....

Crystal chefieled(sp) did not live in the county... she had to drive quite a ways to get to the meeting today.... They would not make her drive for hours for something so minute... This is BIG.

Chelsa SIL (TIM's wife) told LP about yellow rope?
What all does she know????
Where is Lindsey...........in Mass with Tim and Chelsea???

A "yellow rope" reminds me of the game "Clue".

Sorry, long day and my eyes are burnin'. Tricia owes me a painted pony after this one.

Yeah Kimster? How the h e double hockey sticks did you get stuck doing all this today??? Lol!

Misty getting raped by Joe?????????? :waitasec: Just covering what Misty stated on the letter.

OT but not really...Misty has cried rape/abuse from Jeremy M to her brother, her father and Greg Page and, of course, Joe. If all of these instances occurred I will eat Kimster's spaceship. :MOO:

yellow rope was discussed here on WS months ago. Cant remember exactly where, but there are pictures also.

wasn't there some rope on the screen door handle (outside) or am i remembering wrong? don't know if it was yellow though

Crystal chefieled(sp) did not live in the county... she had to drive quite a ways to get to the meeting today.... They would not make her drive for hours for something so minute... This is BIG.

In contrast, when they drained the Mondex, they wouldn't tell the family ANYTHING. Remember?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back