2010.04.13 Theories thread as a result of the search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't LE say the suspect was in custody? As far as I know, Joe is NOT in custody.

Something is really strange about all this and the reports about cousin Joe being implicated. Are we relying on Art Harris and his conversation with the Signal 20 Grandma? It makes no sense that Misty was afraid to implicate Joe because she's been implicating him from day one. I think I'm going to wait this one out.

I totally agree, and I'm not relying on too much of anything AH stated on NG last night..And, you are right.. It doesn't make any sense that Misty was afraid to implicate cousin Jo because she has from the beginning.. Ron is the one who has always denied Jo was at the MH that day/evening or that there was any fight.. Could be Ronald was telling a partial truth in regards to Jo though, IF the incident/altercation occurred somewhere else, which I suspect it did maybe Jo was never at the MH that day
If Haleigh got caught in an incident that occurred at another location other than the MH, I doubt she was ever brought back to the MH..

Would it be a shock to many IF it turns out that Ron really was NOT involved in any way? I ask cos I know many who have been following this case from day 1 believe that's def NOT the case.

IMO I think RC is involved and had TN,GGS cover for him.
IMO I think Misty is equally involved and called her brothers to cover for her.
Timmy & Chelsea got out of dodge, may be smarter not to be involved, but they also know details.
Tommy got involved up to his neck.
Lindsey knows through Tommy.
The whole family unit knows something.
I remember the huge fight of hank Sr/Ron/ Misty and one of the brothers
what really sparked that????
Drugs is their common bond...........JMOO
Joe is no angel and was around but I think they are all just pinning it on him through hate.

Interesting interview. Rons off the hook and Misty was an onlooker. Okay.:banghead:

I think Misty,Tommy,Timmy and Joe are all involved somehow.
I also think they all maybe facing some sort of charges.

I am feeling so incredibly frustrated this morning!!!

All MOO. This is what I have put together so far.

Steve Brown, PI for Crystal S., has been investigating this case for 10 months. He says on an interview this morning he has solved the case, and he knows what happened 15 months ago.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/15505198/index.html

IMO, he spoke with people, one of whom possibly is Misty's and Tommy's grandmother. (I have no clue who that even is...). IMO, whatever information he got and put together led him to the area they are searching now. I think he found some physical piece of evidence that he took to LE.

I also read somewhere, and don't have a link, so take this as MOO, that Misty's mom ? spoke with Misty by phone last night and Misty says she was brought to PCSD, placed in a room for a few hours and then was taken back to St John's without being questioned.

So to me, the obvious, most direct assumption to make would be someone else was involved, for example, Tommy. Why would Misty cover for him, when in the past she has accused him, and OMG, why in the HE77 would Ron cover for him????

I am still clueless. To me, if anything, this case has just gotten even more bizarre...

I wonder if anyone will feel bad for anything that was said about anyone in the case when it is all over and we find out what really happened. No matter what anyone's behavior was in this case after Haleigh disappeared or how we feel about things they have done that we have witnessed, no one deserves to lose a child. Not like this. At this point, for me, nothing matters that any of them have done except that Haleigh gets justice and that justice is served on those who hurt her.

I will admit, Ron and Misty were at the top of my list. Timmy and Chelsea have always made me wonder if they new more. Joe has always been kind of iffy, only because LE cleared him early on so fast...not sure what to think about him.
And if I am wrong, I will take some back. Not all though. Because Haleigh nor Jr. had a chance being with Ronald. His priority was not his children. I will stop here. But yes, I would apologize for some but not all and admit my theories were wrong.

u know i always thought that misty was just the chick at home waiting for all rons "customers" to come by. my theory was that her family came over to get some free stuff and ron said no way no more credit for your family. they got angry about it started arguing and haleigh got in the middle of it and either ingested drugs cuz they werent paying attention or was injured and killed in a physical altercation. and them being the career criminals they are just did what they knew to do, cover up to stay out of trouble.

I will admit, Ron and Misty were at the top of my list. Timmy and Chelsea have always made me wonder if they new more. Joe has always been kind of iffy, only because LE cleared him early on so fast...not sure what to think about him.
And if I am wrong, I will take some back. Not all though. Because Haleigh nor Jr. had a chance being with Ronald. His priority was not his children. I will stop here. But yes, I would apologize for some but not all and admit my theories were wrong.

I agree that those children NEVER should have been in his care...and to be honest, I am not sure that those kids should have been with anyone in the family at all. And your answer is classy. I like it! I was not targeting anyone specifically or any specific view or things said about any specific person and I was only referring to the things that people said related to the disappearance itself so I can totally live with your feelings on the matter. I can't get into what I think about the conditions those kids were living under as I don't want to jump on the road to ban before they find her!

I, like many of my other dear WSer's, am full of so many emotions this morning, but one thing remains clear, at least for me, at this point; If I knowingly bring home a rattlesnake(s), set it lose in my house - with children - and the rattlesnake bites and kills one of my children, I BEAR RESPONSIBILITY - PERIOD. IMO, not being home ("I was at werk"...) does not negate my responsibility - if anything, it proves that I am a completely incompetent parent. MOO~

Would it be a shock to many IF it turns out that Ron really was NOT involved in any way? I ask cos I know many who have been following this case from day 1 believe that's def NOT the case.

To be honest, with all we've learned from this whole cast of characters over the last 14 months, I'm going to be shocked whoever it is that ISN'T involved!

I agree with every single thing that FBI agent said. I understand exactly what he means about building the pyramid in this case, I have a pyramid of my own and I believed 100% that the Croslin's and Joe O were the responsible parties for Haleigh's disappearance. He says "to you" ( the public) .... it appears all of a sudden to you guys....but it's a building pyramid for me....it's a culmination." It is true. For those who believed that The Croslin's were involved it makes all the sense in the world....because we have researched it, we have pulled facts together to support our opinions and ideas. I agree with him 100%, I am just unsure of the direct players, I can't help but wonder how Joe is involved or if it is Timmy and Joe or Timmy and Tommy....I wish I knew what Mr. Brown knows. I am also curious about how Crystal plays into his becoming involved. He says that she has been his client, I look forward to hearing about that part of it....but Kudo's to her if she sought him out in this! Steve Brown seems like a very intelligent, intuitive man.

Here is my snag. I have been working this whole thing over in my brain and there are parts that don't add up. First of all, according to reports, Tommy failed his polygraph. If he broke down and told the truth ....how could he still fail his poly?....2nd, Misty failed all of her poly's, but it appears that there is certain information that she disclosed that can be confirmed. Here is another thing. If it is one thing I believe...more than anything else in this case.....it's that Tommy Croslin adored Lyndsy, he absolutely did not want to lose her. Whenever he talked about his kids, to me, it seemed he had genuine love and need for them all to be in his life. ToC isn't a guy that is going to put it all on the line....risk his marriage and his family....his future with all the people he loves so much, for a lie. ToC knows what happened, and as much as I hate to admit it....because I have been Joe O's most extreme critic over the past year, but what if he played the smaller role in this, or isn't involved in Haleigh's disappearance at all?

I believe he was there that day, I believe RC knew he was there that day. I believe that is the reason for GGS visit to the trailer at 7, because when RC called misty earlier in the day Tommy was over there and I don't think he liked it. Tommy or Joe just stole his gun from him days before....I very seriously doubt that RC wanted them at his house when he wasn't there. So after talking to Misty around 5 when the AC Guy was there, (remember RC asked to talk to the AC Guy) He probably asked the AC guy who all was at his house. Misty wasn't listening to RC, maybe they were arguing on the phone, GGS goes over around 7 to make sure Misty is there and Tommy and Joe are gone....maybe they were gone at that point, but I think they came back, or just Tommy came back. Maybe Misty was gone and left the kids alone or maybe she was crashed and her brother knew it. This is where I lose it...I think Misty did put Haleigh to bed like she said at 8:30, did she leave? Did she take pills and crash? She turned her phone off....we do know that. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Still working on this but....for some reason I just feel like Tommy is blaming Joe for all of it and now after a year of researching Joe O and figuring him as the perp....I am wondering what his role truly was. Ronald even seemed like he didn't think Joe was the perp. :banghead: and the first person Misty is reported to have called when she turned her phone back on at 3:15 is her brother Timmy C.... The answers are here somewhere.

I cant get past how all the talk of Crystal being so unfit,doing nothing, etc etc etc, and here she is the one with the PI while Ron, the one who said HE hired a PI, was out dealing drugs. That Mother took a hell of a lot of abuse on the net and other places, and whammo! She was actually doing something. Breaks my heart.

I, like many of my other dear WSer's, am full of so many emotions this morning, but one thing remains clear, at least for me, at this point; If I knowingly bring home a rattlesnake(s), set it lose in my house - with children - and the rattlesnake bites and kills one of my children, I BEAR RESPONSIBILITY - PERIOD. IMO, not being home ("I was at werk"...) does not negate my responsibility - if anything, it proves that I am a completely incompetent parent. MOO~

I agree with you. I think everyone, EVERYONE, in Haleigh and Junior's life were not putting them first or making choices or decisions with their best welfare in my mind. That is very clear.

But considering that JO has family in this area isn't it possible that he has actually fished there before? I don't know if this was his first visit to fla but i'm guessing not (i really don't know). It isn't far fetched that if they were talking about fishing or if they were actually fishing there together that JO said... hey this is my favorite spot. I live in a rural area and most of my family hunts and fish....talks about fishing or hunting spots are just an everyday thing here. JMO

There's a problem with this answer. Cousin Joe is from Misty's side of the family. Misty and Ronald had only know each other for a few short months. How much interaction could Ronald have with a cousin that lives in Tenn? Nobody else on the Cummings side of the family knew Joe. In the 2 weeks Joe was in Florida, how many times do you think he went fishing that Ronald would have know about? Ronald worked at least 8 hours a day, and if you listen to his attorney, he always went to work 45 mins. early. He was working the late shift during that period, and would have slept a good part of the day. In my opinion, Ronald would have no knowledge of Joe's likes or dislikes for a certain fishing hole. For Ronald to claim that the area that is now being searched was Joe's favorite place to fish is pure BS. I doubt Ronald could tell you Joe's favorite drug, and I guarantee you they did more drugs together than fishing.

My heart is heavy this morning but at least now, closure can come. And Justice. Let us not forget justice.

I've believe from the beginning that everyone knew more than they were telling, including Ronald. I still believe that. I would be absolutely SHOCKED if he were totally in the dark. I know he lied when he said, "I don't do drugs". His actions have been strange since day one. Who marries the fool who lost his daughter? Totally strange. He's is certainly guilty of putting his children's lives in danger by his actions and leaving them in the hands of a drug-induced child.

I've known Misty was lying. I suspected Tommy would be the one to crack. I believe Timmy and his wife knew what went down, or had suspicions, that's why they thought Massachusetts was a great place for a family.

In my opinion, they've all enabled the guiltiest parties by letting it go on this long, and they've all failed HaLeigh and young Ron, and all of them are guilty of something.

When I say ALL, I'm excluding Crystal S. and her side of this sorry family. They were nowhere around that night.

In my opinion, it's not I who has to be sorry for stating what appears to be facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500