2010.04.14 Search scene now a CRIME scene-Misty to testify against perp in plea deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm remembering correctly, it was the person who administered both of their tests who leaked the information. I don't think LE has ever come out and given any of that info on either Ron or Misty. There are a lot of things that you are discuss on this board that have come from sources other than LE including the topic of this very thread we are discussing now. I think what I said about the passing of the test is much more credible than the new rumor that is the topic of this thread. LE has not come out and said "Search scene now a crime scene and Misty will testify against the perp in a plea deal".

BBM RED.. And WHO might that be?

I don't remember a polygrapher leaking anything about Ronald's LDT. LE kept quiet about Misty's results until Tim Miller's tests were published but his polygrapher never tested Ronald that I'm aware of. He may have passed his LE administered test, otherwise we might have heard more about it at some point, but I'm not really sure. His word is the only thing I've heard about it one way or another but he also said that Misty passed so...

There was nothing found where the rose was. If there is nothing found at the docks Misty might end up a bit like the boy who cried wolf. The next time she may be telling the truth but nobody will bother because they think it's just more BS.

If I'm remembering correctly, it was the person who administered both of their tests who leaked the information. I don't think LE has ever come out and given any of that info on either Ron or Misty. There are a lot of things that you are discuss on this board that have come from sources other than LE including the topic of this very thread we are discussing now. I think what I said about the passing of the test is much more credible than the new rumor that is the topic of this thread. LE has not come out and said "Search scene now a crime scene and Misty will testify against the perp in a plea deal".

IIRC, nothing was leaked from LE about RC & MC's LDT's. After MC took the ones TM had done is when he stated she failed all of his and the one from LE. I don't believe we've ever heard anything about the one RC took from LE - except from RC, which doesn't mean much. So, unless you have other proof of RC passing his LDT, I don't see your statement as credible.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Nothing makes sense!

The reporter says 3 of the 4 major players are in jail?

They say the tip came from grandma Hollar.

Misty "back" on the dock at the river? If Joe took Haleigh, how would Misty know what area Haleigh could be found?

Ron and Joe got in a fight over a gun just before Haleigh was taken..nothing else was said about the fight.

Why was this area never searched?

Ron told TM this was his/Joe's fishing spot?

Hank & Lisa lived 2 blocks from the river, but Hank was in the hospital when Haleigh went missing.

It was said that Joe was staying with TIMMY AND CHELSEA THAT NIGHT, not with Hank Sr. and Lisa!

If Misty was seen carrying a trash bag a few days after Haleigh went missing it could of just been her belongings or maybe even evidence that was hidden that she needed to dispose of.
Misty went back to stay with her mother and father immediately after Haleigh went missing.

Ron and Crystal set up camp near the MH on Green LN. Misty went back home with her parents. Would this be the Magnolia address?

In the video below you will hear the reporter talking about a fight with RONALD AND JOE.

It is also said that grandma from TN was the tipster.

Then it gets confusing. First they mention the fight with Ronald and Joe, but don't give any details about that fight that Ronald has denied since the beginning.

The finger is being pointed at Joe. Both Misty and Tommy now say that Joe came back later and took Haleigh. But Tommy was already gone..hmmm. So how does Tommy know what Joe allegedly did to Misty if he was not there when Joe returned? (I feel some letters are being passed in jail to cover their butts and get their story together. Misty is covering for someone and it's not Joe..he is the scape goat IMO.)

A few weeks ago Lindsey told Tommy that she threw out his work boots as well as Timmy's. I found that odd...why would she need to throw them out?

LE keeps playing these word/mind games...Yes they found evidence, Yes this was a creditable tip...then they take it all back! No they didn't find evidence, no their is no suspect in custody. Grrrr :furious::furious::furious:

None of this adds up..I still feel that Misty is covering for Ron..I don't know why. But if there was a fight over a gun that day, why are they just sharing the info on Tommy and Joe coming over searching for the gun and Joe coming back later and taking Haleigh? Why not share the rest of the details regarding the fight? When was the fight? Where did it happen? What did Ron & Joe do after? Who was all their when the fight occurred? So many questions left unanswered! :furious:

Makes no sense! Something else happen that day/night and I feel Haleigh got caught in the middle and Ron blamed Misty and threated her that if she told she would take the fall all by herself. Ron has been abusive and I can see him putting a knife to her throat and well as Tommy. Reminds me of the "Headless" Rat..Knife to throat = Headless rat if you tell. JMO though.

I would like to also know if Joe was ever violent. I see he has a past with other, but have not seen anything regarding anyone from the family coming out saying he was abusive or violent with family members. Except for Misty saying he molested/rapped her.

Grandmother Hollar was the tipster per this report and they mention a fight with Joe and Ronald as well.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/a/u/0/xldXFKeW7no

I have also been wondering about the boots. Tommy said they were like new,why did lLindsey throw them out? I'm wondering especially since they were talking about him getting a job as soon as he gets out . Makes me curious !! Hope LE now has the boots. Wonder if Le is here in Mass talking to TIM TIM..:waitasec::waitasec:

I have not followed the case on WS as closely as most of y'all...

But, I thought I remembered the LE stateing that RC and CS passed polys and were not being looked at. I don't remember them saying cleared, but I thought they kinda sorta (in a round about way) ruled them out pretty early on.

I just seem to remember "HaLeigh's parents" not being the person they were looking at.

Maybe I'm remembering wrong.

If the boots were evidence of a crime I think they'd been thrown out a long time ago, not 14 months later and she wouldn't tell him in a recorded phonecall. I think it might just be Lindsy freeing herself of Tommy one bit at a time.

But, I thought I remembered the LE stateing that RC and CS passed polys and were not being looked at. I don't remember them saying cleared, but I thought they kinda sorta (in a round about way) ruled them out pretty early on.

I just seem to remember "HaLeigh's parents" not being the person they were looking at.

Yeah, LE also stated JO was "cleared in a round about way" and now look.
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Nope, LE NEVER said they passed LDT's. The only person LE has ever stated as "cleared" is the A/C guy, I believe. I am not sure if it's been stated CS was never a POI, but I believe they discounted her pretty early on. I'm pretty sure they said RC was not at the top of their list, or something to that effect, but never cleared or ruled out.

Early on they said that nobody was a suspect and everybody was.

In August they issued a press release saying "At this point, the evidence and investigatory effort has minimized the likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the work of a stranger. There is no specific individual whom investigators have identified as a person of interest. The biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, are not considered to be suspects in the case."

We've shredded the semantics apart and didn't really come to any firm conclusions because there is a difference between cleared and not considered to be a suspect. There is nobody else that has been officially named a suspect in the case either and yet somebody must have been the perp. So it's not a definitive rule-out but since they're singled out by name I think the intention was to point away from them. With the loophole in place if ever needed.

Yeah, LE also stated JO was "cleared in a round about way" and now look.
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

tehcloser:

But, do you remember them talking about RC and CS not being focused on early on?
I'm just wondering if I'm remembering it right. lol

I know how things change in an investigation, I'm just wondering why they would say that if he had failed his poly. KWIM

I guess I just always believed he passed his. And also, they have said MC is the "key". They have never made statements like that about RC.

It's all very confuseing. :crazy:

Ron's attorney said at one point he was no longer at the top of the list, but since there was not a camera strapped to him while he was at work, it was not air tight ....not word for word but close.

Early on they said that nobody was a suspect and everybody was.

In August they issued a press release saying "At this point, the evidence and investigatory effort has minimized the likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the work of a stranger. There is no specific individual whom investigators have identified as a person of interest. The biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, are not considered to be suspects in the case."
We've shredded the semantics apart and didn't really come to any firm conclusions because there is a difference between cleared and not considered to be a suspect. There is nobody else that has been officially named a suspect in the case either and yet somebody must have been the perp. So it's not a definitive rule-out but since they're singled out by name I think the intention was to point away from them. With the loophole in place if ever needed.

BBM

Thanks! That must be what I'm remembering. At least now, I know I'm not crazy.

and since we don't know what time anyone ELSE saw Haleigh...this could have all happened before werk...

but i still there would be blood, spatter, trace, high-velocity, etc...if a gun...

Didn't the Great Grandmother say she was at the house at supper time and saw Haleigh playing? Wasn't it about 7 PM?

I'm confused now because that's the only reason I didn't think Ron did anything was because a witness testified to seeing Haleigh after Ron left for work.

~ JaJo

tehcloser:

But, do you remember them talking about RC and CS not being focused on early on?
I'm just wondering if I'm remembering it right. lol

I know how things change in an investigation, I'm just wondering why they would say that if he had failed his poly. KWIM

I guess I just always believed he passed his. And also, they have said MC is the "key". They have never made statements like that about RC.

It's all very confuseing. :crazy:

Yes, I remember, but then Ron's own attorney said differently. LE plays words games and it does get confusing.......boy am I ever at this point. Just look at how many are claiming THEY are the source for the tip that led to the new search. The thing is.....LE has really never came out and said anything DIRECTLY, they have always left wiggle room......

IIRC.. Crystal stated she didn't know the results of her test, that it was sent to Washington..
Marie G took a voice analysis..Her comments about her test were IF you have nothing to hide, then no one should be afraid to take the test....
Chad G took a LDT.. We have never, to my knowledge, been given the results of his test.

Ron C first claimed on GVS he and Misty had both taken LDT's and he was told he passed.. I believe he also stated he was told Misty passed..We now know that is not true concerning Misty..

And I don't know for certain if other players were given tests or not.. so I won't comment..

LE at one time did say Ron and Crystal were NOT suspects..But Ron C's own attorney announced on NG that Ron was a suspect, but had been moved to the bottom of the list as a suspect.. ALL just my opinion..

Hi, Kimberly. LE has maintained all along that no one was beyond suspicion in this case, including the parents. At one point, Ron's lawyer stated that LE had moved Ron from the top of the list to the bottom of the list. I vaguely recall a statement that the parents were not the focus of the investigation, but I don't think that came directly from LE. I think it was more likely on of those "sources close to the case say" kinda things. I'll look over my notes.

Thanks Bessie.

Donjeta cleared it up for me.
The statement she quoted was what I remembered.

I do see how things could have changed since then.

I just always took it RC passed his poly because of that statement.

But, I guess the way it was stated, it does not mean much.

Thanks y'all.

Son of a gun. I signed on because I was over at Fox news this morning and they have an article reporting that the two day search was a bust. No evidence found. www.foxnews.com

I came hoping that Fox didn't have a clue as to what they are writing about. I see no arrests though, yet.

As for the poly's. I do recall early on that Ron said he passed his with flying colors and Misty passed hers as well.
When reporters asked LE if they passed or failed LE said they never share that information and I thought they also said that the paleographer doesn't tell them (person taking the test) if they pass or fail.

Later on Misty asked to take one with Tim Miller's help to clear her name. When she failed that one, the results were released. But that was totally separate from the one that she took thought LE.

LE never said who all took a poly or if anyone failed or passed.B]

Then we have Art reporting that Misty has recently failed a poly as well as Tommy. This came from his sources...
LE has not said anything regarding anyones poly ever.

Thanks Bessie.

Donjeta cleared it up for me.
The statement she quoted was what I remembered.

I do see how things could have changed since then.

I just always took it RC passed his poly because of that statement.

But, I guess the way it was stated, it does not mean much.

Thanks y'all.
LOL I deleted my post after I read Donjeta's excellent response. It was much more accurate. I can't believe I forgot about that statement. I've only read it a gazillion times. I need caffeine. :sheesh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member