2010.04.14 Search scene now a CRIME scene-Misty to testify against perp in plea deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where to post this so I picked this thread. IF Misty rolls on, say, Tommy, how will that work? The alleged Haleigh case happened in Putnam Co. The alleged drugs happened in St. Johns. Do counties work together in cases like this? Do they have the same District attorney in both counties? Can they use an admission/confession in a murder case to knock off time in an unrelated charge?

I appreciate any info anyone can give me on how all of this might possibly work.

EDIT: It's true, Tommy's bond has been reduced to $7508.00.
http://www.sjso.org/inmate_search_warrants.aspx

Edited again! to say the Tommy info is wrong. His bond has not been reduced.

Could MC have told LE that the "gun" was thrown in there as well? IIRC LE took (or noted) one firearm but we are still puzzled about the "gun in the ditch". SOMETHING is in that river and LE found SOMETHING to change it from a search to a crime scene.

We didn't get any LE on camera today - so no questions asked by anyone as to "did they find anything". LE found something today - what was it?

I am too lazy to search and very depressed right now but did I read that a PI solved the case?

I posted this in the theory thread but think it also fits into the search and whats happening so I'm posting it here as well.
Since Misty had been on a 3 day binge and didn't want to babysit that night, maybe Ron gave Haleigh something before he went to work to get her to sleep, since Misty was recovering from her wild weekend. Haleigh got sick, vomited or peed her blanket, Misty was calling Ron telling him. GGS came over to try and help. Haleigh died, they didn't take her to the hospital because they were illegal drugs and Ron gave them to her. Maybe she tried giving her CPR, which is what junior saw the couch bouncing, Ron called Tommy and had him and Joe go help dispose of Haleigh, probably threatened them if they did not,they put Haleigh and blanket in a garbage bag and throw her out at the dock. Ron stayed at work for an Alibi and stopped at the store on the way home because he knew it had a camera. Ron tells Misty we will say she was kidnapped, he flushes or gives Tommy and Joe the druggs he has at the trailor used on Haliegh. They are all involved I think possably Timmy to.
Tommy started going down hill along time ago, I think he was going to crack way back then and thats the reason for the rat thing. I think Tommy is the weakest link and he now gave it up, they confronted Misty and told her they know what happened and she thought they were bluffing so they took her to the scene to show her and try and get her to talk.

Here is a map showing the search area and GR. Sykes home location. Not very far.
Once again, thanks CPapa!!

Attachments

• Boat%20Ramp.jpg
    Boat%20Ramp.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 53
If Misty's parents lived in that area at the time, perhaps that is where she was going when she picked up Haleigh that afternoon and perhaps that is where Ron C caught up with her..
Remember Hank Sr was in the hospital..Lisa may have been at the hospital with him..Anyone know how far they lived from that boat dock, and if the incident occurred in that general area would they refer to that area as the crime scene?
Just thinking out loud here..

I think an area is labeled "crime scene" when remains are found or other evidence is found. In the Caylee Anthony case, the place where her remains were found was labeled the "crime scene", but that likely was not be where she was murdered.

In this case, Haleigh may have been killed somewhere else, but the place where her remains are found or evidence pertaining to her death - a weapon for instance - is found.

Misty has been clean a while now, for the first time in who knows how long...maybe, just maybe, her brain is starting to work better...it's been a while since we've seen a new phone call, so maybe in the past month she has been thinking about more than honey buns and chicken fingers...and maybe she was assured that whoever it was she was "protecting" would be locked up forever so she would not have to be scared and that she was a juvenile anyway and if she did not commit the murder she would not be looking at heavy time and could still have a life...
I may be giving her too much credit...but there has to be a reason LE is listening to her now...something she said checked out and then Joe confirmed it...she may be an emotionally abused woman if not physically...

This is a terrible thing to say but if it's RC...oh boy, NG , eat some crow:)

ps-Butterfly your theory sounds feasible to me...did not know about couch bouncing report from Jr...

In the 911 call MC always came across to me as being very scared - but not scared because Haleigh was missing - scared of RC and that she would say the right things to LE. How the ***k you let my daughter get stole b*tch? That line seemed contrived and setup - but it scared her because she has seen RC's rage and knows what he can do.

That part of the 911 call convinces me Ron had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance. He is no angel but he's also not an Academy Award winning actor. To me, his emotions on the 911 tape were those of a freaked out dad. Misty's emotion's, on the other hand, were fake. Sure, she was scared, because if Ron found out what she knew, he'd probably hurt her.

to me, Ron's 911 tape was too over the top...he was getting information in one ear and answering questions in the other while having allegedly just walked in all happy and calm and goes to that SCREAMING mode just like that? I think if he showed anything that night it was his ability to show anger...anger is not a natural reaction to hearing your daughter is missing, IMO...
I know everyone is different, but i would expect confusion, fear, panic...not that cursing tantrum.
If I am wrong, so be it...no one wants a parent to be involved in a child's death.

everybody's been talking except Ron.

I think that him and TN said all they needed to say in the one tape we did hear where TN tells Ron there is a snitch and It was said do you think she will talk, or something like that, and I dont think that was about the drug charges.

to me, Ron's 911 tape was too over the top...he was getting information in one ear and answering questions in the other while having allegedly just walked in all happy and calm and goes to that SCREAMING mode just like that? I think if he showed anything that night it was his ability to show anger...anger is not a natural reaction to hearing your daughter is missing, IMO...
I know everyone is different, but i would expect confusion, fear, panic...not that cursing tantrum.
If I came home at 3 AM from work and found out my child was missing, I would be a basket case. Anger? Hell, yeah! Especially if my girlfriend/boyfriend who was baby sitting didn't have any answers.

Here;s another oldie but goodie - straight from MC's mouth:

"My blanket was in the van that THEY took"

takes on a new meaning now don't it?

If I came home at 3 AM from work and found out my child was missing, I would be a basket case. Anger? Hell, yeah! Especially if my girlfriend/boyfriend who was baby sitting didn't have any answers.

Yeah but you wouldn't get over it and then marry the person a few months later.

I know I would be mad at a boyfriend /girlfriend if they were in charge of watching my 2 kids, and one just disappeared ! In middle of the night when its quite and the trailer is not that big.They were all in the same room ,Misty has always know IMO.She has no problem throwing family under the bus ,she has done it before.IMO she was afraid Ron would kill her or throw her out.if it was because of her and her family. Even now on jail tapes when Misty talked about getting out,Lisa her mom said you would need a place to live.Misty IMO loves Ron and did not want him to know her family cost him his daughter,so she made up her story.I do think Tommy is involved because he seemed to be willing to talk and do LDT, after Misty said she was going to.Cousin Joe IMO he is involved and most likely the one who killed her.I wondered from the beginning why they did not focus on him,he was in town,van was dented and parked in wrong spot and he is a perv right?

I agree that Misty seemed scared & intimidated @ 1st, later I noticed a not so subtle shift of power. I don't know why she didn't turn on him-if he's the perp. maybe because that power went to her head? cuz she loves him? maybe because being 'un'victimized takes time? But with that said, I'm not ruling out Tommy. Linsey dropping his name, means the world. He was hanging on by a string, & desperate to keep her support, & now that that's gone, I'm really suspicious. I know he's been involved in these talks & polys, & I haven't heard a word about a plea-just about finding religion.

Back in the beginning, the first week after we learned Haleigh had disappeared, Ron and Misty appeared on either NG or Greta.........I think it was Greta. They were seated in lawn chairs, side by side, and Misty was asked a direct question, and there was a pause in her answer. But, you could hear Ron, very clearly, whispering to her telling her what to say. That moment was very telling to me. Ron had Misty on a very tight leash, and she seemed afraid. Now that could have been stage-fright because of the television cameras, but I got the impression it was Ron she was afraid of. In the weeks following, she became more independent of Ron.

Here;s another oldie but goodie - straight from MC's mouth:

"My blanket was in the van that THEY took"

takes on a new meaning now don't it?

BBM Tommy and Joe?

Back in the beginning, the first week after we learned Haleigh had disappeared, Ron and Misty appeared on either NG or Greta.........I think it was Greta. They were seated in lawn chairs, side by side, and Misty was asked a direct question, and there was a pause in her answer. But, you could hear Ron, very clearly, whispering to her telling her what to say. That moment was very telling to me. Ron had Misty on a very tight leash, and she seemed afraid. Now that could have been stage-fright because of the television cameras, but I got the impression it was Ron she was afraid of. In the weeks following, she became more independent of Ron.
Yep Yep! Then in the Today Show interview with Meredith Viera where she asked MC why her story had some many different changes and she looks at RC with a look on her face that said "what do I say now" - then she looks at Meredith and says I don't know.

He tells her to "look at the camera" and she says "I am". He covers his microphone that is clipped on his shirt when saying this to her but we can still hear him. Misty's mic was not covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48