2010.04.16 Do you think Ron knew what happened?

Do you think Ron knew what happened to Haleigh?

• Yes, I think he knew.

Votes: 316 68.1%
  • No, I do not think he knew.

Votes: 148 31.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think rc knew all along. if he found out after the fact he would have killed someone. he wouldnt protect mc, jo, ToC, or TiC if he found out they had anything to do with it. i dont think he was so crazy in love with mc that he would forgive her and just move on and marry her like it was normal. imo the croslin clan has been protecting the cummings clan bc they helped with the coverup not bc they are scared of rc. jmo and i reserve the right to be wrong :)

Maybe he didn't want to believe that someone he loved could be such a monster. And maybe, just maybe, Misty was good to Haleigh in front of others like most abusers are.

I don't think Ron had anything to do with it except his very poor judgment of character and of course his horrid lifestyle which brought these scums of the earth around his kids.

And I think that if he had found out about it while he was still out of jail that he would have made good on his promise and killed whoever did it. I saw the emotion in his face and it was real. He didn't have shifty eyes or dry tears, he was truly in pain over the loss of his daughter, searching all over and camping out in a tent waiting for her to return home.

I guess we will find out the truth in time, but I have to say that I really don't like to read people pointing fingers at Ron when there has been not one bit of proof that he had any involvement. In fact he has an iron clad alibi.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to have an iron clad alibi when NO ONE KNOWS when Haleigh actually was injured/killed/disappeared. Not to mention that no one, not the police, nor his own attorney, have released any documentation that proves he was at work even during the hours that he claimed that he was. There were no guarded gates or cameras, he could have come and gone at ANY time during the hours he claims to have an alibi for.

jmo

I dont think he had anything to do with Haleighs disappearance. I think he may have done something to Misty though, that would have caused her and her accomplices to do something to Haleigh. The letter she wrote spoke of a rape & threats etc... but I didnt take it as it was specifically Joe that did that.... possibly Ron? which led to the events of Haleighs disappearance/death? just my theory, and subject to change....

Let's keep this as an opinion only thread and not discussion. I'm interested in knowing what everyone thinks at this point, we don't want to hinder everyone's participation.

If you want to discuss a certain reason you think Ron was or wasn't involved, look for the thread or open a new one.

For example, I think Ron's crying on the news the next day looked hinky. But rather than discuss that here, I would find a thread with that video link or make a new thread. KWIM? Thanks!

Yeah... I did want to keep the "involved" part separate from the "knowing" part. :eek: But to be clear, is it OK if we give our reasons for our knew/didn't know votes in this thread? If not, we can start another...

IMHO-- I have felt from the very beginning that Ron not only knew, but was either directly or indirectly involved in Haleigh's disappearance. My thoughts have been similar the the hypothetical scenario of profiler Pat Brown's:

Why Ronald Cummings knows what happened to Haleigh

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/

This is just my opinion, based on Ron's actions, words and body language.

Yeah... I did want to keep the "involved" part separate from the "knowing" part. :eek: But to be clear, is it OK if we give our reasons for our knew/didn't know votes in this thread? If not, we can start another...

It's fine to give your reasons, but please stay away from debating someone else's opinions.

If we start a discussion, the thread will lose its meaning and has the potential of being closed due to off topic tangents and the like.

Just post your opinion and read other opinions with interest please.

:blowkiss:

ITA... Ron is alot of things, yes he does drugs and sells them. But Ron loves his children very much.

In my heart of hearts I think RC was very misguided when it came to Misty. When I look at it I truly believe RC had an idea that MC had something to do with Haleigh and it is why he married her and stayed close to her. I also think it is why he remained involved with her after the divorce.

JMHO

He knew. He knows it all.

He loved them enough to bat them around once in a while. Who's to say that one time wasn't too much and she hit her head on something and died. There was an alliance between MC and himself, "don't ever tell what happened or I'll lose the only child I have left". The rest of his "heart".

Remember the comment from MC to her mother, Lisa. "I still love him Mama". Everyone else is a pawn. Tommy and/or Joe were the cleanup crew. Misty knows there's more to tell and I earnestly believe LE knows it too.

I have a question.. Can anyone guide me to the beginning where Ron said: If he got 35,00.00 he could get Haleigh back??
I don't remember if he said it or others stated he told them this? If so who are the others that stated Ron said the above etc..
Thanks

If Ron truly said the above then I vote YES..

I have a question.. Can anyone guide me to the beginning where Ron said: If he got 35,00.00 he could get Haleigh back??
I don't remember if he said it or others stated he told them this? If so who are the others that stated Ron said the above etc..
Thanks

If Ron truly said the above then my vote would be.......Yes!

I think they all knew and were hoping it would all just go away. I said it before and I will say it again please expand that prison and make plenty of room for all of them..

Thanks

If Ron truly said the above then my vote would be.......Yes!

Wasn't that the same amount of money as the reward being offered.

Yes, he knew because IMO he is the one who killed Haleigh. I believe that he promised the gun to Joe for the job of disposing of Haleigh. I think that he had it hidden in the culvert for Joe to find after he did the deed. I think that after the fact, Ron changed his mind about paying Joe and had Misty go fetch the gun. I think by this time that it had already been decided to use Joe as the scapegoat and he did not want Joe to have the gun in his possession with the story that it was payment from Ron. Tommy was called over to help. Misty did as Ron told her to do.

I just can't get past several things that lead me to believe Ron knew i.e., marrying Misty, not grilling Misty to find out what happened, not really searching for HaLeigh (IMO), etc. His behaviors weren't normal IMO.

I don't think he knew at the time. I think in the back of his head it was always a possibility that he was living with the one who done it..
Right now, I can't wrap my mind around LE bringing Ron in with Crystal and the grandparents to tell them they believe she is dead if he knew anything about it.
I wouldn't trust him with my dog, yet alone a child, but I seriously do not think he knew what happened.
I figure that if he knew, he would have waited for a weekend when Crystal got Junior, then he would have went and killed them...
I'll believe it if and when he is charged..

IMHO-- I have felt from the very beginning that Ron not only knew, but was either directly or indirectly involved in Haleigh's disappearance. My thoughts have been similar the the hypothetical scenario of profiler Pat Brown's:

Why Ronald Cummings knows what happened to Haleigh

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/

This is just my opinion, based on Ron's actions, words and body language.
For anyone who doubts Ron's guilt,,please tell me this,,what father, who just lost a child (kdnapped, stolen ???) whatever, goes around town robbing the very jars, collectng money to help find her,TO BUY Cigs and beer,,,,,,and then has printed in HUGE letters on the back of his truck,,,'"ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME"????????? Throwng the proverbial middle finger up to all those tryng to help find her??????????????//

Absolutely YES. His attitude on those 911 calls and his forced/fake crying never sat well with me.

I checked yes, I'm still not sure if he knew before or after but for sure I do know he left his daughter with a person who was not qualified to watch her. He is responsible for what happened to his child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517