2010.04.19 Judge Strickland IS stepping down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry JBean if u were referring to me to send emails, we did it at the Chris & Channon, to the District Attorney just to congrat her..

May I step in and be a big party pooper. Remember....the motive of the defense...is to PROVE how the internet and media has harmed KC's case.......think carefully before agreeing to participating in any "group mentality and sentiment" via signatures , quotes...etc.....

Remember....WS does not condone any formal efforts to demonstrate a solidarity for anyone or against anyone.

Sure....a siggy is harmless.....BUT when it could later be construed as evidence of WS's position....it only hurts US.

I suck....yep...I'll admit it......But what now seems like an effort to offer support to a party could easily be used against us as a whole later down the road.

Throw oranges, spaghetti, lobster dinners, and duct tape at me.....but just remember........it can all come back to bite ya. Today...is proof of that! I won't ask you to sign any pledges...I know you are good for em. :)

Here is a new thread on it.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102091"]Support Thread for Judge Strickland. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I think Judge Strickland deserves a fan page on Facebook.

I started a support thread for the judge right here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102091"]Support Thread for Judge Strickland. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

WOW!!!! I was not expecting all this happiness in this thread. So I guess now we agree that there was sufficient cause for JS to recuse himself. Good to see LOL! I agree with the sentiment "be careful what you wish for" in regards to the defense :)

Umm, not quite, I think most of us are delighted with the smack down the HON. Judge Strickland has given to Mason and Baez.

Does JS remind anyone else of Atticus Finch? Fair, kind but with a dry biting humor?

Out of lurking for this one, Wow...

Well, now Caylee has the Cheif Judge watching over her case. Works for me.

Hope Judge S. will take a long, well deserved vaction.

Has anyone been able to find Judge Perry's birthday? Can't seem to find it.

WOW!!!! I was not expecting all this happiness in this thread. So I guess now we agree that there was sufficient cause for JS to recuse himself. Good to see LOL! I agree with the sentiment "be careful what you wish for" in regards to the defense :)

No, I don't think so. What I see is that we are all agreeing that CM has an over active imagination and tight boots. This will not be the last we will hear about this motion. JMO

I had such confidence in Judge Strickland. I'm very sad and concerned where this case will end in the long run. He did the right thing to prevent from any future appeal motions. I just hope any of his previous hearings won't have to be heard again furthering the delay of Justice for Caylee. But I would expect they will. I have no knowledge in this matter so chime in if I am hopefully wrong.

Life can go full circle, what goes around comes around.....IMO

I loved reading JS's Signed Order he really told it like it is and even brought up the "trust me" situation that Mason tried to get JS to buy into.

I mentioned the other night that one of the reasons for the Motion filed by the Defense was that CM seemed really put out that JS was not buying into playing "Good Ole Boy" with him. I sure hope that Perry is not the type that will play either.

Here's wishing that the Defense rues the day they asked for a new judge!:toastred:

No, I don't think so. What I see is that we are all agreeing that CM has an over active imagination and tight boots. This will not be the last we will hear about this motion. JMO

I laughed all the way to pick up my DD from track and all the way back. Now you got me started again.

I didn't think anything about this case could make me laugh, but I nearly spat tea all over my keyboard when I read:

"It is the Court's most fervent hope that this promise was truthful, given the nature of our current budget. On the other hand, the Court fears that this statement may merely have been the product of an active imagination and tight boots."

Judge Strickland, I may be on the other side of the world, but you have earned my undying admiration!

I LOL'd...

"While few of the defense motions has caused the Court to scramble for a legal treatise, most have been generally responsible and relevant."

... to a lawyer that's like saying, "She's pretty for a fat girl." NOT meant as a compliment!

For clarification purposes....

You are free to choose whatever you would like in your sig line (within reason of course)...

However, TOS does not allow members to encourage others members to follow suit as a group effort.

So it is permissable to use your current siggie line, but not to ask the group as a whole to follow suit in an effort to show solidarity.

Hope that clears it up some! :dance:

Thank you, kent!!! :blowkiss:

One thing is certain. There isn't ANYONE who comes in contact with Casey that doesn't get sucked down and ruined. I can only hope the same goes for her defense team. I hope THEY TOO rue the day they ever heard the name Casey Anthony. For as much mud slinging her "team" or "boys" have done I hope they get a heap of manure leveled at them some day. Preferably while cameras are rolling.

That woman destroys everything she comes in contact with, or even casually knows.

"Defense counsel who has been aware of the court's brief discussion with the blogger/Journalist for many months now, seems to have only recently lost confidence in the Court's ability to be fair & imparitial".

This tells me Judge Strickland is fully aware that CM is responsible.

Also reflected in Judge Strickland's "boot" reference.

For clarification purposes....

You are free to choose whatever you would like in your sig line (within reason of course)...

However, TOS does not allow members to encourage others members to follow suit as a group effort.

So it is permissable to use your current siggie line, but not to ask the group as a whole to follow suit in an effort to show solidarity.

Hope that clears it up some! :dance:

Added the sig line - (with difficulty I might add) read some more and took it off....:banghead:

I can't keep up today! :rolling:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member