2010.04.22 NANCY GRACE:Flora Hollars and Annette Sykes Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can all agree on this -- whether we believe Flo or not, she likes to talk. LE has kept everything in this case very close to the vest and I think we can all agree on that. Therefore, it makes absolutely no sense that Flo would know about that search for those two reasons. I find it hard to believe that TC and MC would know exactly when that search was going to take place. My question is how and why did Flo know about this search?

Flora is the one who tipped off LE.

Because Flora told them that she heard Shell Harbor was the place where they put Haleigh and Flora told them she was calling LE and tellling them. Looks like Tn and AS went there prior to LE starting.

Thanks Whisperer & raisincharlie.

That's what I thought...I watched NG at 8p & thought I heard that but it was like watching a car that's going to wreck but being unable to stop it. My brain literally throbs trying comprehend these people & this case.

I thought the kids were on the porch eating dinner??? another contradiction?

It was dark when Granny got to the trailer but Haleigh ran out in the DARK to her?

Chelsea is no hero. If she knew for a FACT that there were pills laying around all over that mobile home, WHY DIDN'T SHE CALL CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES?

And maybe GGS didn't know. Druggies hide their dope when family comes by.

Oh man, I am really unhappy to hear that coming from Chelsea. Yeah, maybe the truth is coming out, but it is 15 MONTHS TOO LATE! :mad:

All my hope is in God and PCSO. No one else.

You're right Kimster 15 months to late. There is alot of shared blame in what happened to this child. Crystal made reports to DCS in attempts to get her children out of this situation. If any of these ppl would have supported her efforts/ or called DCS themselves Haleigh would be alive today. Now they can all live with their own inaction.

It horrified me hearing granny's remarks tonight, I can only imagine the effect all this is having on Crystal...I think of her everyday. At least she has little Jr. now, and I hope he is bringing her some comfort.

ex

bold by me....if there was a sexual abuse that occurred in the bed and Misty just "re-made it" LE would have physical evidence linking the perp to the home. I can only pray that they have this kind of evidence.

Exactly elle. Misty's story of a sexual assault taking place in the MH against HaLeigh would not be terribly difficult for LE to prove/disprove - even without HaLeigh's body. The location within the MH where Misty claims/ed an assault took place would have left some, even miniscule, evidence; semen, pubic hair(s), excessive amount of skin cells (from "abrasive action" by perp), blood from HaLeigh, etc. IMO, Misty's claims (lies) aren't whats difficult to prove/disprove - it's getting to what REALLY happened; THE TRUTH - and that's the last thing any of these players want to talk about. JMHO ~

I don't find GGS doing the kids' laundry so strange either. I work with a girl whose mother did all of her laundry because the daughter had to wash her husband's work clothes and she didn't feel the washer was clean enough to do the rest of the family's clothes. I kid you not. She was an only child lol.
But GGS raised RC & CC as her own and felt a responsibility to the little ones.

everytime Granny H speaks she adds more :furious::banghead:

Hollars is expressing all the different theories that are out there and her mind switches around which one she believes. She thinks one, two or three hurt Haliegh but she has no idea which one. She is not articulate enought to use the word theory from idea (or imagination) from what she believes happened. What she says is not something that some of us haven't thought or read about. She does not know the difference between what she thinks and what she feels...not uncommon, BTW.

I think you can tie most of them together, e.g. Misty partying was doped up, Tommy and Joe were there, got frisky, drugged HaLeigh to molest her on the QT, molested her, HaLeigh had a bad reaction, she was convulsing, they panicked, could NOT call 911, HaLeigh would tell Daddy, Misty struck HaLeigh to knock her out and shut her up, they took her to the docks (or were there), they tied HaLeigh up and threw her in the river with blocks, they don't know whether HaLeigh was just unconscious or dead. Could have been one story on one phone call from Misty. You just cannot make this stuff up!!

I hope LE got a good and fresh report from Jr the night this happened and his subsequent counseling visits are helping ferret out the truth. I think he is part of LE's case IMO.

Me thinks Flora has worn out her welcome for the time being with Nancy
maybe, but she did seem a little protective of her star witness, when that one guy jumped on her about profitting, & she didn't seem exactly disgusted when she made the sun don't shine, remark. & just for the record, Flo looks quite disturbed by what she's telling-@ least to me.

Somebody spill the beans, please. Did GMS frequently go to Ron's trailer with aunty nurse? Did GMS bring aunty nurse over to Ron's trailer to check comatose or injured Haleigh?

OMG Please tell me that I did not just here that.... Misty heard Haleigh scream and hid under the covers, yet we have heard the beds were made so what covers did she pull over her head and how could she lead LE to the dock if she was hiding???? and why the hell was she hiding and not protecting Haleigh??? IF I BELIEVE THIS

GMS and TN hunted all afternoon at the possible crime scene.

Now that is truly a good question Whisperer - truly good question. Why the heck didn't they call LE ? Something is just not right with this.

Good question raisincharlie,
Do you happen to remember when tn dragged Cobra, and I think AH out in the woods to some pig farm..There took out..later telling them see saw a huge snake.

ex

This may be a stupid question but I'll ask anyway...

Could the police use Flora, these stories, the searches, etc... as bait? I'm uncertain where the line is legally regarding trickery, entrapment, or such.

I hope LE got a good and fresh report from Jr the night this happened and his subsequent counseling visits are helping ferret out the truth. I think he is part of LE's case IMO.
I wish I could double thanx ur remark, because Flo mentioned that Jr., could back-up Misty's latest story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member