2010.04.23 FBI Lab Submissions/Key Items LIST ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following will be very difficult to explain. I hope it will be a starting point in order to discuss some of the following items that OSCO submitted to the FBI for testing.

To begin with, an old note I made from the May 1, 2009 Doc Dump, Pgs. 3796/7 ~
Q59 - Caucasion Hair Mass / hairs do not match anyone but match Q12.1 - no known hair sample.

Q59 (as far as I can tell) is associated with duct tape

Q107 seems a key item in Docs. today

Here's the problem - the number of an item changes from OSCO to the FBI. The FBI assigns a new number.
To add confusion, both OSCO and FBI use numbers that begin with the letter Q.

When OSCO found a group of evidence on December 11, 2008, where Caylee's remains were found, they assigned a number such as

H-60518 ~ under this a group of items was listed, #1 to the final number of items in that group.

#1 is Disney Bag (but the FBI assigns a new number with a Q)

I noticed that they are interested in the "World of Disney Bag" and it looks like that number is Q89 (it's listed as #1 in group H-60518)

#4 - H-60418 is Q91 (OSCO uses Q numbers too just to confuse things!) ~
Two pharmacy folds of paper used to place Art. #1-3 on for photography

I wanted to know what items #1-3 are (pdf. 149/50 cfnews13) and found the following:

#1 Disney Bag (Q89 is associated but I'm not sure who assigned)
#2 Nothing listed for number two (wth?) just skips to #3 with no blank space between 1 and 3.
#3 One Gatorade "Cool Blue" bottle with unknown liquid substance, possible toilet paper roll cardboard and unknown item inside roll (Q90 is referenced)

:waitasec: what and where is #2? Later on pdf.176 ~
OSC Property Form dated 12-11-09, recv'd.1515, I see,

#2 - 1 Vial of sus Entomology Evidence from off of above ALT #1 Disney Bag

To make matters more confusing, I notice the following

Q107 (H-60518) #4 Q91 Two Pharmacy folds of paper used to place Art. #1-3 on for photography.
There's a note that says FBI has changed the Q107 number to another before placing it on a slide.

Q107 had head hair (caucasion) not same as found on Q59 & K2 and not belonging to scene investigators 1-7.

As much as I can figure, they have a hair that is unidentified and needed to rule out that it came from an Agent. I'm not sure if the hair was found on duct tape or was on the Disney Bag - it seems to be one of those though.

If anybody can figure any of this out or see things clearly, please let us know.

There was a thread about the one unidentified hair a while back, I may have even started the thread, I can't remember now. I will look for it if it hasn't been bumped up yet. It was interesting to see in the new doc dump that the Crime Scene Investigators were ruled out as a match. Earlier Caylee and the members of the A family had been ruled out IIRC. So that unidentified hair remains interesting. I think the hair was just found on the cloth along with some of Caylee's remains when they were collected IIRC, as far as we could tell from what had been released. I haven't caught up with the thread yet, sorry if I'm duplicating

p.s. I never heard of the unidentified hair being from the Disney bag, maybe that is a different hair than the one I'm thinking of.

I agree about the numbering systems. It's maddening. Thanks for the thread :)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89995"]Dissimilar head hair on Q107 and extra DNA segment on the duct tape - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

i know we have threads on the disney bag and the numbering system somewhere LOL

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79912"]Drugging Caylee?Disney Bag/syringe and items found - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

don't we have threads on most of these items? or is this all new?
sorry I have been meaning to look up this stuff for you guys.
Are the linked threads that same dicussion? or is this thread new and different? Just want to merge if appropriate as a lot of work was done on the previous threads. Don't want to reinvent the wheel if we don;t have to.

I don't want to speak for Woe.be.gone, but it'd be handy to have a thread just for sorting and confirming evidence numbers. It does get confusing with two systems - OCSO and FBI. Maybe no discussion of the merits, just what it is?

if you want to have a reference thread with no discussion to decode the numbers that would be great abd it is a terrific idea. i don't think we have one.
so let's make this a no discussion thread and if there is an item that should have discussion, then start one or bump an old one as i did earlier.
make sense?

Dissimilar head hair on Q107 and extra DNA segment on the duct tape - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

i know we have threads on the disney bag and the numbering system somewhere LOL

JBean, I wonder why when I searched for "hair" and "disney bag" those threads didn't come up. I searched from the second search entry place (not the one at the very top). What do you think I did wrong? Anyway, I still couldn't figure out where my question would fit best - I guess Q107 and unidentified hair (FBI changed the Q107 number when they put the hair on a slide though - we don't have the new number as far as I know).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa