2010-04-23 JVM: Tommy Croslin's Attorney Speaks

Tommy's lawyer is so smart that I really can't make heads or tails about the poly Tommy took. Lawyers usually run up to the top of the hill and scream their client passed. This is one where we have to be extra careful with what he doesn't say. With all the others it is a matter of deciphering what they say..not with this one.

1. He did not say Tommy was not involved with the disposal
2. He did not say Tommy passed the poly.

Where he tripped me up though was on the phone call to Flo. I wish I had it taped. At first he said, there were tapes of the call to Flo and he didn't have them. Then later I thought he said Tommy never called Flo. I am confused, again..can't remember completely how it went. Is there a tape or transcription yet?

Transcripts are here Whisperer. I am just going to have a beer and a good read. With the exception of Tony J. Sera, I don't have a lot of good things to say about a lot of defense attorneys but I am kinda liking this guy.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/23/ijvm.01.html

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/5/0MfvNGBc4Pk

hi whisperer - that's patty's site of her taped shows. it's there in 4 parts. patty g is just amazing how she does that for us. it's so helpful.

Having Patty is a Godsend.

Okay so there was a call placed to Flo on Sunday and tommy told Werter that he never told FLO anything about the case.

On Monday they take tommy out to Shell Harbor. Now when exactly did TN and AS go a-hunting?

Have to go back again and research but I thought teresa and annette searched before LE. annette admitted she got the info from Flo??? If I have not completely lost brain cells (and that is a possibility) then it would seem Tommy did talk to FLO and FLO told annette. correct? Heck, I need a beer.

Art Harris reported that, he said he got an email from him saying that but the lawyer is representing him still in the case and said he felt comfortable doing it.

Maybe he said that because Tommy no longer needed a lawyer in Haleigh's case. Maybe he's been cleared by LE.

Tommy didn't take a poly administered by Law enforcement. His attorney, Werter arranged it. If Tommy didn't pass the poly, I think that would have been the end of it, and nobody would have ever known that it took place. Obviously, he passed. I heard Werter admit that Tommy knew something about what happened to Haleigh, but he later changed it to, Tommy had a theory about what happened. LE searched the river based on Tommy's theory. I don't think Tommy knows what happened that night, nor do I think he helped in disposing of Haleigh's body. I think when Tommy goes to court in the next 3 weeks, you will see him walk out of jail with probation, and he will be cleared by LE of anything having to do with Haleigh. At this point, LE knows who's responsible, and they are just waiting for the proof they need to make an arrest.

Why a grandma would do this?

Tired of lying.... from everyone
feed-up...
frustration........
speculation...knows (of)the whole cast of characters

I think a gramma would do this because it is the right thing to do....if she believes that her grandchildren are telling the truth. As a grandmother, I would do the same thing with the exception of taking it to the media.

Okay so there was a call placed to Flo on Sunday and tommy told Werter that he never told FLO anything about the case.

On Monday they take tommy out to Shell Harbor. Now when exactly did TN and AS go a-hunting?

Have to go back again and research but I thought teresa and annette searched before LE. annette admitted she got the info from Flo??? If I have not completely lost brain cells (and that is a possibility) then it would seem Tommy did talk to FLO and FLO told annette. correct? Heck, I need a beer.

Whisperer, I'm thinking Lisa or Misty could have told Flo the info that Flo says Tommy told her. Or Shell Harbor could have first come out in a letter home from Tommy. Tommy could have told Lindsy, Hank, or Lisa about Shell Harbor. In a letter or a jail visit. Hank or Lisa tell Misty. Lisa or Misty tell Flo on the day Flo talked to Tommy & Misty. Shell Harbor could have been the ONE important truth on Tommy's LDT. Does that make any sense? I'm getting a beer too. Then, we'll talk some more about it. ;)

Yep, Granny Flo is speaking based some on knowing the people involved, talking to relatives, watching the news and pure specualtion.

Whisp, maybe it was Misty that told her. I'm sure Misty had a heads up that they were going to take her down to the river. She was probably told that they were doing the search based on what Tommy told them. Or, maybe when Tommy called granny, he said, LE is taking me down to the river to search for Haleigh, and I need my attorney to call me now! Then, granny ran with this story. Who knows, but I don't believe Tommy told granny that Joe did it.

Tommy could also be pointing at rc based on the location. He may have told LE that that place is where rc like to fish. We just don't know.

They have left JO alone for fifteen months. You would think they would have hauled him back to florida since he was the #1 suspect since day one. He should have been the easiest to clear. I didn't notice a scratch on him but you couldn't miss rc 's hand cut up.

Come on LE, clear ronald if he has an airtight alibi. Make it public, loud and clear. It would shut up most of your problem people. Just Do It! Most of the problems with the case are because people are suspicious of rc. You could stop all this.

:drink:

I think a gramma would do this because it is the right thing to do....if she believes that her grandchildren are telling the truth. As a grandmother, I would do the same thing with the exception of taking it to the media.

That's the problem, though... she didn't just tell LE and leave it at that... she's talking to the media too much, and she's adding little details, making things up as she goes along, IMO. She's enjoying the attention too much.

I thought Mr. Werter came across as very nice, very credible. He's doing what a good attorney should do... defend his client.

That's the problem, though... she didn't just tell LE and leave it at that... she's talking to the media too much, and she's adding little details, making things up as she goes along, IMO. She's enjoying the attention too much.

I thought Mr. Werter came across as very nice, very credible. He's doing what a good attorney should do... defend his client.

ITA about Flo and I am liking Mr. Werter. I found him to be very intelligent and as I said on another thread, somewhat tongue in cheek. I thought he handled himself very well.

Mine opinions in RED Not much different than yours at all and the same as I had on Day 2. I believed the 'Ron's work hrs.' thing for a day until I asked a friend of mine in LE about the use of the phrase "satisfied with"..that sealed that for me..

and I still believe the same today. That's the Who but the why, where's and hows of the case..I'm pretty much at a loss still today..

Actually, I agree with your statements more than mine. I should have highlighted the word "could." I think Timmy and Chelsea could have something to do with it, but I would be somewhat surprised if they did.

Maybe I'm being stupid, but why would Tommy call someone in Tennessee to get ahold of Lindsy or his lawyer? I realize they may only have so many people on their call lists but surely his lawyer would be one of them. Can someone help me out here? LOL

I wouldn't think that an atty does his client any favors implying that he belongs to a bunch of people with deficient emotional IQ. Seems to me that people with abnormal emotional IQ would be more likely to commit abnormally cruel crimes in the eyes of a jury.

Maybe I'm being stupid, but why would Tommy call someone in Tennessee to get ahold of Lindsy or his lawyer? I realize they may only have so many people on their call lists but surely his lawyer would be one of them. Can someone help me out here? LOL

It might just be about who had the paytel minutes left in their account.

Misty/Tommy always hard-up for minutes, so it seems.

Maybe Tommy was excited and wanted to talk to Lindsy about taking the Poly and couldn't get a hold of her. Was that at the time she was traveling back to Florida from Mass?
Somehow FLO got the idea of Shell Harbor...before LE searched.

Yeah... It seems to me that the simplest thing would have been to call Lindsy...Is she not taking Tommy's calls anymore?

I bet he could even have told the guard that he's ready to talk, please have someone contact LE and his atty to set up an appointment.

Werter, Brown and Tommy had a pow wow and the search was started and at the same time Brown announces on natl tv that he has solved the case.

Brown's words are worth taking another look.

A quote from Brown:

"There may be other people culpable, but as to who killed Haleigh, that's not going to be a big surprise,".

Ron did say he'd kill Misty. Or ... whoever. Then Ron said he'd kill himself, and apparently, take Junior with him.

I know Ron's behind bars at the moment ...but ... the man does talk skeery.

Do you have the link where Ron says that he will kill himself and take RJ with him? I don't believe I've ever seen that one or heard it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11
Back