2010.05.11 - Casey Anthony Death Penalty Motions Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Miss Anthony's child" seems correct and normal. The prosecution sometimes also say "the child", I guess meaning "the child victim" or "the child in question/the child in this case" as the defense also sometimes do. I can understand when both sides use this term, but it's true it would be nice to hear her first name used more in the court room. Maybe they sometimes get confused by the similar names Caylee/Casey and have trouble retrieving the name when they're speaking so use these other terms?

I agree it would be nice to hear more, wait till trial though... imo, I hope they have a huge picture of Caylee up every day so all can be reminded of who and what this is about..:angel: interesting theory though:)

I might suggest "Crime and Punishment."

ITA! My all-time favourite book. I've read hundreds, maybe a thousand books, but this one has stuck with me always. A truely powerful book that would go way over ICA's head, and her councel's, since it's about conscience.
:angel:

ETA: LOL- LinasK beat me to it!

Does anyone know where I can find footage that took place during the 10 minute recess where CA and KC exchanged words?

Amen. I have 2 Bachelor's Degrees, a Law Degree, and a Master's Degree. I come here to learn about specific cases as a matter of personal interest, and share opinions, but I certainly don't come here to be taught. Furthermore, because I haven't been nor seek to be "vetted" by Tricia, I don't offer any opinions or statements as an expert or imply that I know any more than anyone else on WS. I respect every single poster's opinion, and don't think anyone on here needs to be lectured or talked down to.

BBM: But no mention of reading newspaper articles...so I guess you don't qualify as an expert...;) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419