2010.05.17 Issues with JVM show thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me the media is trying to make a story/show, where they actually have nothing to report. And, coming up next......

IMO

NG covering the case today, as well. Bombshell, of course.

Darn why do these people get through, the ones who don't seem to know much about the case they are calling about.
that's the way these shows like it-ask an uninformed question that they can correct & explain, so they seem up on the case.

Doesn't Tommy C only have one charge in this trafficking deal? Ronald's got, what, five? I don't think I've ever heard of a plea deal where someone with five documented charges on video was allowed to plea down to testify against a co defendant with only one. Seems strange to me.

Also, if I'm correct with the old memory, RC wasnt presant with TC's "deal", so im a little curious how he can testify againts him (unless its hear-say).

Doesn't Tommy C only have one charge in this trafficking deal? Ronald's got, what, five? I don't think I've ever heard of a plea deal where someone with five documented charges on video was allowed to plea down to testify against a co defendant with only one. Seems strange to me.

Is this Shooey wishful thinking? A plea for his client that will get him only 15 yrs?

I'd sure like to know what Ronald would testify about in Mistys' drug trial. That she forced him to be there and pop pills and traffic in narcotics? He was with her on the tapes. Did she have a gun pointed at him?? :waitasec:
maybe LE is buying his story of being there only to get the truth from Misty?

I'm watching NG right now, and they are only saying 'IF' a plea deal is reached......blah blah blah. So, NOTHING has be confirmed there IS one yet. It does however sound like RC is going to get the jump on the deal before anyone else does.

I really keep wondering 'What RC can seriously offer to the case?' I mean, he was at work when it happened - right? Is it being suggested that someone told him what happened and he's covering for them? That is just plain stupid! I don't believe for ONE SECOND that he would cover for someones story after they killed his baby!!! I don't see what he can possibly offer - unless it is that they are going to try to get him to verbally 'goat MC into talking?'

:yow: This is getting crazier and crazier...

Art Harris said there was no deal.

He must have said that on Jane because on Nancy he said that Ron has signed a deal for 15 years in prison and testifying against Misty and Tommy. Nancy had to correct him and tell him the deal isn't signed yet but is in the works.

I don't believe anything Art Harris says. He constantly gets things wrong.

:waitasec: Maybe LE doesn't want Ron for anything related to Haleigh's murder.?

To be honest that is the first thought I had too mkay.

LE does know a lot more than we do. Don't get me wrong. I have no great affection, understanding, anything resembling empathy for RC. In fact I have been given him the "side-eye" for a very long time.

However, if we approach this in the most logical fashion. There are three that were arrested in this drug deal that were directly connected to Haleigh.

If it's accurate that there is even a plea deal being considered. That would logically tell us who LE is looking hard at for the homicide and disappearance of Haleigh

But then again. LE says that these two cases are not connected. So with that in consideration--I'm at a loss as to why he would be offered a plea.

All of the above is just my very humble opinion at this moment.

NOTE: Thank everyone for posting and sparing me the misery of having to watch Kim P. on the JVM show. I don't have a projectile vomiting, writhing in pain icon to use. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member