2010.06.25 Document Release: More Letters

Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice little note from Tony - no envelope included. (Pt. 5 myfoxorlando, pdf. 340, written page 19281).

It says 'thinking of you' etc. Probably from TP (versus TL) but why no envelope?

Holy Cow, my file doesn't show page numbers but there is a psycho that addresses his letter "Dear Secret Agent Casey," tells her he yearns for her all day long, she needs to offer (blank) to the guards, proposes to her even though he's 54 and talks about that they'd do in bed. Lovely. Two psycho's having sex... what could possibly go wrong there?
That particular "greeting" made me laugh so hard I almost threw up! I think the same guy also sent KC a letter that just said something like "IT'S A GRAND OLD FLAG, IT'S A HIGH FLYING FLAG" < WTF???!!! I know this case is NOT a 'laughing matter,' but after reading 100's of pages from her deluded 'fan club', one must find a reason to smile SOMEWHERE! But seriously, the content aaand the staggering AMOUNT of most of these letters astounds me! I know there will always be some people who would sympathize with ANYONE, including Charles Manson, Susan Smith, child molesters/killers, and other various degenerate scum of the earth. BUT I never expected there to be SO, so many! Literally scores of people wrote in and immediately stated that Casey is inocent or being "framed"; just like that they have no qualms whatsoever about tossing aside/denying/ignoring the FACTS of poor little Caylee's murder- this just blows me away. What if someone like this winds up on KC's jury??? Scary, indeed. I love how so many of these "supporters" start off sounding normal, but then a few lines down they casually admit their own background of crimes, which "of course" they "didn't do"! And the money orders! *sigh*... Casey must be so smug when people are suckered into sending her $$$ One guy wrote that he was in prison for I think rape, murder, and THE ABUSE OF A CORPSE!! He rattles off his record like he was sharing a recipe for coconut cream pie! And, needless to say, he's completely "innocent." It's comical how many of the same correspondents- the "regulars" if you will- start out being all nice- but when they realize that KC isn't ever going to respond, they go totally ballistic! These letters serve, if nothing else, as a scary reminder of how many deluded and just downright creepy/stupid/naive people are floating around in our society!! Their idiotic claims to "know" Casey is innocent make me want to :banghead:!! Grrrrr!!!

That particular "greeting" made me laugh so hard I almost threw up! I think the same guy also sent KC a letter that just said something like "IT'S A GRAND OLD FLAG, IT'S A HIGH FLYING FLAG" < WTF???!!! I know this case is NOT a 'laughing matter,' but after reading 100's of pages from her deluded 'fan club', one must find a reason to smile SOMEWHERE! But seriously, the content aaand the staggering AMOUNT of most of these letters astounds me! I know there will always be some people who would sympathize with ANYONE, including Charles Manson, Susan Smith, child molesters/killers, and other various degenerate scum of the earth. BUT I never expected there to be SO, so many! Literally scores of people wrote in and immediately stated that Casey is inocent or being "framed"; just like that they have no qualms whatsoever about tossing aside/denying/ignoring the FACTS of poor little Caylee's murder- this just blows me away. What if someone like this winds up on KC's jury??? Scary, indeed. I love how so many of these "supporters" start off sounding normal, but then a few lines down they casually admit their own background of crimes, which "of course" they "didn't do"! And the money orders! *sigh*... Casey must be so smug when people are suckered into sending her $$$ One guy wrote that he was in prison for I think rape, murder, and THE ABUSE OF A CORPSE!! He rattles off his record like he was sharing a recipe for coconut cream pie! And, needless to say, he's completely "innocent." It's comical how many of the same correspondents- the "regulars" if you will- start out being all nice- but when they realize that KC isn't ever going to respond, they go totally ballistic! These letters serve, if nothing else, as a scary reminder of how many deluded and just downright creepy/stupid/naive people are floating around in our society!! Their idiotic claims to "know" Casey is innocent make me want to :banghead:!! Grrrrr!!!

KC unwittingly provided some of us with a public service. With the name and return addresses included we not only know now who they are but also where they live. jmo

Respectfully Quoted AnnMarie :)

The "thanks" button wasn't enough. I loved every word of your post. I have not gotten to reading the letters, I am still back on the letters from Casey to Robyn precisely because it is so hard to read this stuff. How you and the other sleuthers read so much at once I don't know but I am sure glad you did. :blowkiss:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100781&highlight=letters&page=2

It was interesting that these people got so upset when Casey didn't write back. I guess she was going to write them when she gets home. :rolleyes:

P 13671
Mr Italy has been professing his <3 but it is completely one-sided. Some people have gotten discouraged because I haven't written them. I'm not going to welcome any evil doers- enough of them have already faked their way into this situation and I'd rather not be the cause of any of it. This girl is not going to get married while in the slammer, nor do I have any intentions of ever getting married to someone that I don't know. I am not desperate., no way Jose.

I&#8217;ll show you the cards & letters. You&#8217;ll see what I mean. His name is Al. And Mr Melbourne is Rob. And no silly, I haven&#8217;t written to ANY one. Are you kidding? I&#8217;ll have TOO many thank you&#8217;s to deliver/send out when I&#8217;m home, but until then homie don&#8217;t play that.

RE: the bolded sentence. My husband said maybe the gentleman was referring to his "junk?" LOL.

...js...

I think I'm most shocked by the letters from KC's old friends (including AD, M. Murphey, and LG's family). MM wrote a letter originally that said things along the lines of "do the right thing" and quoted scripture saying that she should basically confess. Then about a year later she's writing letters saying how she stands behind her 100% and believes her. This really surprises me because based on her interview with police, she seems to think KC is behind it. Same with AD who also writes that shes completely behind KC. I was under the impression that all her friends with done with her but apparently not..

I wonder if the letters from friends were written in cooperation with LE in hopes she would become pen pals with one of them.

Hi Annmarie. Great post! I, too, was surprised at the volume of support correspondence. Something occurred to me as I was reading your post. Someone here on WS suggested or knew (I forget which) that Casey had advertised for pen pals or correspondence on a prison site. If so, that could very well explain: 1) the large percentage of support vs 'hate' e-mails 2) the strange cast of characters (inmates, former inmates) writing to her. And if I'm not mistaken, a convicted felon cannot sit on a jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500