2010.07.05 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they really do have her computer, it seems to me they would have needed a search warrant for that and the truck that was supposedly searched.

Why haven't the press been able to get ahold of the returns on any search warrants? Or, did TH or KH relinquish them when asked? Just curious.

Perhaps that's what fully cooperating means?

wonder if she called 911 on lawn dude wearing wire?

Are search warrants public in Oregon? Or are they always public in all states?

investigators believe landscaper to be credible witness...

is it enough to indict Terri...on this separate federal charge?

"that is the question"

Did I hear correctly that Kaine wasn't home during the 911 calls?

No. Kaine was not home during the time that the landscaper was wired up and they were trying to get TH to admit that she wanted her husband dead.

R/O fire arm provision very standard. (not to do with hitman)

more speculationn. (emma yawns)

just want to say terri didnt 'go into detail ' during the wiretap. if she did she'd be under arrest.

Wow I'm disappointed that they are just now looking at the computer. I know Kaine had said they didn't take the computers but I was Hoping LE had copied the harddrives. This shouldve been done on day one!!

Okay if LE got the landscaper with another man to meet her on the same day as a polygraph,I'm thinking duh.Ofcourse she'd suspect,that would be the first thing I'd think,a set up.

Wasn't where she said she was, evasive during polys, caller asking if anyone has analyzed body language (I'll analyze - she seems shifty and guilty to me). Now caller asking about pic of Kyron and the science project - pics seem to be close up and can't see anyone in background.

I hope they're checking Kaine's computer and emails also.It seems to me it would have been the first thing they did was check all computers in the home.

Both Kaine and Terri acted disconnected at the first pressers,only Desiree and Tony behaved as frightened parents of a missing child.

Keep reading that Kaine was NOT home when 911 call made. Does anyone have a link that verifies he was not home during the first 911 call? I know he wasn't for the second, as that is the custody issue call. TIA.

I hope they're checking Kaine's computer and emails also.It seems to me it would have been the first thing they did was check all computers in the home.

Both Kaine and Terri acted disconnected at the first pressers,only Desiree and Tony behaved as frightened parents of a missing child.
I very much agree with you.He needs to be checked as much as she is.He has access to her computers right?and checking his computers at his work. I feel they both need to be looked at.Everything she has access to he does too.

OK so they have one accuser witness and one botched sting op. She has one high-priced Perry Mason...doubt they can hold her on the hit-man charge for very long...just moo .....unless, of course, a second accuser comes forward...hence the sudden leak from a previously tight ship. No way would the Oregonian have bet the farm on that story without a nod and a wink.

investigators believe landscaper to be credible witness...

is it enough to indict Terri...on this separate federal charge?

"that is the question"

What separate federal charge, did NG say? Because I don't see how attempting to hire a hit man is a federal crime. In fact, it is not.

Could this be the crime in the United States Code?

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 19 > § 373

§ 373. Solicitation to commit a crime of violence

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00000373----000-.html

BBM

You did a great job finding that. Unfortunately, it doesn't pertain to the landscaper problem, for the reasons I've given below. I have a feeling that one of NG's assistants, who cannot be an attorney, found the same site.

Whoever, with intent that another person engage in conduct constituting a felony that has as an element the use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force against property or against the person of another in violation of the laws of the United States....

No. It has to be in violation of the laws of the U.S. The "laws of the U.S." are federal laws. U.S.C. stands for "U. S. Code", which is a compilation of the statutes which, along with case law from the federal courts, constitutes federal law.

This is a state crime, so Oregon's state law pertains to it, not federal law.

I very much agree with you.He needs to be checked as much as she is.He has access to her computers right?and checking his computers at his work. I feel they both need to be looked at.Everything she has access to he does too.

However hes not the last known person to have access to Kyron or see him that day. That was Terri Horman.

If they really do have her computer, it seems to me they would have needed a search warrant for that and the truck that was supposedly searched.

Why hasn't the press been able to get a hold of the returns on any search warrants? Or, did TH or KH relinquish them when asked? Just curious.

Are you talking about whatever may have been seized ? The police would still have to inventory the items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member