2010.08.05 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy's writings are not so much letters to Casey, as they are a PR Blitz aimed at the public she knows will eventually read them.

CA is one [unusual] woman. Her blame games are so old and tiring. Does she really think she has a snowball chance in he!! of anyone believing this crap after all this time. I find it hysterical that she now tells KC that they no longer have a home phone for her to call them. Gee mom...would have been nice to know 21 months ago just in case I needed to talk with you guys. They are sooooooo close aren't they. Another CA BS session just through letters.

OMG! Now I'm reading the emails and I went to click to space down but the cursor was on that dearmont email address and my outlook popped up so I could send an email to him!! Maybe I should...

CA is one sick woman. Her blame games are so old and tiring. Does she really think she has a snowball chance in he!! of anyone believing this crap after all this time. I find it hysterical that she now tells KC that they no longer have a home phone for her to call them. Gee mom...would have been nice to know 21 months ago just in case I needed to talk with you guys. They are sooooooo close aren't they. Another CA BS session just through letters.

:clap::clap: Good catch.

cindy's writings are not so much letters to casey, as they are a pr blitz aimed at the public she knows will eventually read them.

amen!!

Thank you ZsaZsa! I just found it so totally crazy that she tells her now, almost 2 years later, they had their home phone disconnected after she was arrested the last time. That whole family is so blasted off the wall you are never for sure what they are going to do or say next. I think this one is one to remember when CA starts on how close she and KC are. lol

It's always strange to see people's names and addresses when I look at documents like this.
Just saw a letter written by someone that lived on the same street I once did (didn't know him).

OMG! Now I'm reading the emails and I went to click to space down but the cursor was on that dearmont email address and my outlook popped up so I could send an email to him!! Maybe I should...

hahaa

It's always strange to see people's names and addresses when I look at documents like this.
Just saw a letter written by someone that lived on the same street I once did (didn't know him).

I know, it seems so wrong, doesn't it?!

The first time I watched the FBI interviews with Cindy within 10 minutes or less I put my head down on the desk and said to myself IS SHE $%#%# KIDDING. This is an interview that is supposed to get the FBI to help and she is off in every other direction except where her grandchild could be and how do we go about finding her.

One has to be relaxed to watch Cindy and her voluminous lies that she tells with no problem whatsoever. She is supposed to be believe that the child is alive and she is actually talking about what a good little car it was. Now, if you really believed the child was alive, would you not be out of your mind or close to it. I would be INSANNNNNE. They know that there is foul play on her daughter's part and these interviews are solely to blow smoke and make the detectives look bad - that is it.

Respectfully Quoted Solace :cool2:
BBM

ITA. Cindy wasn't giving any more useful information to the FBI than Casey did in her Universal interview(or ever to date), to find Caylee.

I want to say, nothing surprises me anymore but that's not true. I was surprised that Cindy had chipped her tooth too... :rolleyes: They are "so alike" it is so great. :thumb:

My computer picks and chooses which PDF files it will open. Thank you to everyone reading these docs and posting. Thank you to Muzikman.

:twocents:

Respectfully Quoted Solace :cool2:
BBM

ITA. Cindy wasn't giving any more useful information to the FBI than Casey did in her Universal interview(or ever to date), to find Caylee.

I want to say, nothing surprises me anymore but that's not true. I was surprised that Cindy had chipped her tooth too... :rolleyes: They are "so alike" it is so great. :thumb:
My computer picks and chooses which PDF files it will open. Thank you to everyone reading these docs and posting. Thank you to Muzikman.

:twocents:

BBM (and pinkified)-- Yeah--and Lee had stiches in his lip! Did you notice that George got left out of the kindred medical issues? LOL!

Thank you so much to everyone for posting the links before I could even find them online!! You guys ROCK!!! :bananalama:

Also, will they be releasing video of a CA interview? I keep hearing references to it, but not sure if it's being released?

TIA!! :dance:

Thank you so much to everyone for posting the links before I could even find them online!! You guys ROCK!!! :bananalama:

Also, will they be releasing video of a CA interview? I keep hearing references to it, but not sure if it's being released?

TIA!! :dance:

Absolutely, thanks so much for posting. Lots of work and it is appreciated.

BBM (and pinkified)-- Yeah--and Lee had stiches in his lip! Did you notice that George got left out of the kindred medical issues? LOL!

I notice Cindy accuses Yuri of tampering with witnesses. There is no limit to her - this is what I mean when I say she garners NO sympathy when she accuses of people of things that are absolutely untrue; another example is accusing Amy of being a heroin addict and being Zany. The girl brought her to Casey and she still accused her. My sympathy for Cindy goes right out the window when she opens her mouth.

Yuri and John Allen, imo, did a spectacular job on this case. Cindy just did not like the answer she was getting. I remember her telling Scott Brolin (sp?) that she was appalled when she heard the interviews and how Yuri badgered Casey. She was not, however, appalled that Casey was lying constantly ab out everything - her granddaughter is gone for 31 days and her daughter is lying and the detectives are working around the clock to find her and Cindy berates them every chance she gets now.

At this point, she makes me sick. Along with Lee another [unusual person] who has decided against the detectives because they did not want to hear anything that came out of Casey's mouth. Yes Lee that was after they spent a good part of a week - 24 hours a day - proving that everything was a lie.

The whole family needs to be institutionalized.

I only managed it through a couple of CA's letters- it's SSDD - "we know you didn't do it, you were Mother of the Year, all those bad people (like LE) are all just out to get you". CA also blames SLIME like Mark NeJame.
Shall I go on....?

I don't think for one second that Cindy wrote those letters with "communication to KC" in mind....

I have NO DOUBT Cindy wrote those letters with "communication to general public through eventual Sunshine Law release" in mind......

Here is an interview that will be new to us:

07/22/2010 Provision of Discovery
1. CD - Discovery Documents Pages 20141-22672
(Pgs 20152-20385 are Letters to Casey Anthony)
(Pgs 20425-22672 are Dominick Casey Emails)
2. CD - Brandon Sparks Cell Records 2008
3. CD - Orange County Jail Calls RE: Robyn Adams, 12/11/08 - 12/20/08
4. CD - Federal Jail Calls RE: Robyn Adams, 01/27/10 - 41/12/10
5. CD - Statement of Clyde Cole
6. CD - Mandy Albriton Int. Pt. 2 07/02/10
7. CD - Audio of Erica Gonzalez; Kronk work & phone records; transcripts (Lee,
Gonzalez, McDonnell, Neally)

Here is the original thread that discussed this person:

Who is E. Gonzalez?TEXT MESSAGING INFO - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Hey nums! E. Gonzalez was one of the shot girls from Fusian, right? The links in the thread you linked didn't work though. What is the significance of her testimony? My guess is the Gonzalez connection with the nanny.

Thank you ZsaZsa! I just found it so totally crazy that she tells her now, almost 2 years later, they had their home phone disconnected after she was arrested the last time. That whole family is so blasted off the wall you are never for sure what they are going to do or say next. I think this one is one to remember when CA starts on how close she and KC are. lol

Bold mine.

How outrageous is that, that they disconnected their home phone, yet at the time, Caylee hadn't been found, and one would think, since the Anthonys were on every TV show they could find, telling everyone that they were looking for a "live Caylee"...who the heck would disconnect their home phone, just in case someone called them with a tip to a live Caylee.

This just shows me that they knew all along that Caylee was dead, and at the hand of their MOTY! :furious:

Bold mine.

How outrageous is that, that they disconnected their home phone, yet at the time, Caylee hadn't been found, and one would think, since the Anthonys were on every TV show they could find, telling everyone that they were looking for a "live Caylee"...who the heck would disconnect their home phone, just in case someone called them with a tip to a live Caylee.

This just shows me that they knew all along that Caylee was dead, and at the hand of their MOTY! :furious:

They all bought 'bat' phones, so LE could not listen in to their conversations.
Guilty consciences at work....
Can you even imagine any other parents of missing children we have followed on this site doing anything like that?

Hey nums! E. Gonzalez was one of the shot girls from Fusian, right? The links in the thread you linked didn't work though. What is the significance of her testimony? My guess is the Gonzalez connection with the nanny.

Yes, she was one of the shot girls from Fusian, there were several texts and phone calls the day before and the day Cindy found Casey at T. Lazzaro's house. We have never seen or heard a statement from her.

I don't know if there is any significance in her testimony, I wish I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500