2010.08.18 - Dede's ex-Boyfriend describes her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he save them? I don't think it's to show to the long line of women waiting to date him. I wonder who ended the relationship and when is the last time he saw Dede. Rambling I know but this guy just blows me away.

Indeed. Sad. He succeeds in making Dede a sympathetic character to some degree.

jmo

Originally Posted by sherbetjello
I had returned to school in the spring of 2007 at the University of Phoenix in Tigard for Criminal Justice and had transferred to PCC for a health then a chemistry class and had achieved a 4.0 GPA the entire time.

Am I the only one reading this as (possibly) him maintaining a 4.0 at PCC? The entire time could refer to there. I'm thinking PCC stands for a community college. Did he transfer there because he couldn't afford or pass the classes as University of Phoenix? Maybe he did have the 4.0 at U of P (skeptical) but transferred to try to keep it... I don't see him having a 4.0 anywhere...and he talks too much about how intelligent DDS is yet she doesn't seem able to get a job (since being a receptionist) much like it seems TH didn't ever have a real job in her field... And she was so fit, just like TH (I hadn't heard that before). So, they really did have a lot to talk about I guess besides unhappy choices in men...

If that was meant for me, I was seeking out help to post a picture on here for everyone to see. Im not very computer savy. It was help to post a pic of the planters boxers. so sorry about that.

Posters are welcome to help you on the board. :)

When you open your post window, look down and you'll see "file attachments". You can attach your picture that way or you can link to a picture or you can link to a pic site such as Photobucket. :)

What's that behind him??? Oh I see it now, it's a long line of hot skinny girls with good organizational skills and a job wanting to date him.

...who keep the garage floor so clean you can eat off it!

http://embassyenterprises.com/default.aspx
His fence company where he worked 15 hours a day in exchange for ramen noodles and day old bread. Looks like he attended the same webpage building school as Josh Powell. In fact, they seem to have a lot in common!
go to his website and click on customer feedback.. There is none...just tellls you how to write something about your business.

Oh, dear God--from his fence company web site: " Originally Embassy Enterprises was a yard care maintenance company specializing in both residential and commercial property" ! ;-)

I have a sister who is closing in on 40 and has never had a boyfriend. She is witty and intelligent and educated, but very awkward socially. Like dancing with two left feet. She just never caught on to the male-female "dance." What is more perplexing is she is the youngest of 7 kids. Usually the youngest kid is the most socially adept. :waitasec:

So, it happens. Maybe my sister has some very mild form of autism that makes it difficult for her to "read" the unspoken language between the sexes that can get the ball rolling. Just can't explain it. FWIW, she was dropped on her head as an infant. (Not by me!). Maybe it broke something in her brain?

Posters are welcome to help you on the board. :)

When you open your post window, look down and you'll see "file attachments". You can attach your picture that way or you can link to a picture or you can link to a pic site such as Photobucket. :)
Never mind, I tried, will have to figure out to how to post from my documents or email tomorrow, tired now, will noodle around tomorrow. besdies i have to go scrubb my garage floor, im having company for dinner and im using the floor as a table.

Never mind, I tried, will have to figure out to how to post from my documents or email tomorrow, tired now, will noodle around tomorrow. besdies i have to go scrubb my garage floor, im having company for dinner and im using the floor as a table.

First you have to save the image from your email. Right-click on it and you should get a menu with an option to save the image to your computer. Once you have done that, you can use the attachment feature (represented by a little paper clip icon) to include the photo in a WS post.

...who keep the garage floor so clean you can eat off it!

My ex-MIL. She mopped her garage floor on a regular basis. I prefer to eat off of my dinner plates @ the table. To each his own, I guess.

Did he transfer there because he couldn't afford or pass the classes as University of Phoenix? Maybe he did have the 4.0 at U of P (skeptical) but transferred to try to keep it...

This seems slightly OT, but "University" of Phoenix is on the same level as PCC, if not lower. Still, I don't see how that plays into this at all. He's as much an [unusual person] as the woman he dated, or thought he was dating at the time. [Unusual] usually hangs out with [unusual]. It's a :magnet:

First you have to save the image from your email. Right-click on it and you should get a menu with an option to save the image to your computer. Once you have done that, you can use the attachment feature (represented by a little paper clip icon) to include the photo in a WS post.
Thanks, I will work on that tomorrow

The syntax and oblivious grammatical errors are exactly the same as a person who posted at another site claiming to be DS's "cousin." The thread got incredibly long and I couldn't be bothered to read it much because it was so looney, then it was zapped. I hope that we are allowed to even reference something like that. I can't link it now because they vaporized the thread, besides it was all completely unsupported nonsense (not MSM type stuff). There could also be more than one person in the great state of Oregon claiming to know DS that doesn't quite grasp subject/verb agreement and is truly challenged by prepositions; so this is just my reaction to your observation though if it is the same guy then he's even more creepy and attention seeking than even this remarkable document would indicate.

BBM

I cracked up when I got to the bit about prepositions . . .

I'm still scratching my head. :waitasec:

I can't even imagine any guy I dated wanting to even post something on the internet. I would think they would be embarrassed if they found out I was being looked at in a case like this. So VERY strange, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11