2010.08.20 RONALD L. CUMMINGS pre trial HEARING in Putnam County @ 11:00 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO .....Could Fields Ace/key witness be Mr.Orlando T ...he sure disappeared real fast when his best friends child went missing and when RC would of needed a best friends support the most....its always bothered me he disappeared ...i still am NOT Sure who maybe responsible for HaLeigh missing..I just wish she be found soon

Does anyone know where he went? Or why?

MOO .....Could Fields Ace/key witness be Mr.Orlando T ...he sure disappeared real fast when his best friends child went missing and when RC would of needed a best friends support the most....its always bothered me he disappeared ...i still am NOT Sure who maybe responsible for HaLeigh missing..I just wish she be found soon

Very interesting. Orlando certainly was around and stayed tight at the beginning. And then he was GONE. I was wondering if it could be a co-worker of Ron's- SO many possibilities....

Does anyone know where he went? Or why?
well im not as good as sleauthering like you all .....but if it is him on Facebook looks like he is in
Alabama maybe Georgia ...on face book if it is him he uses one of his alias names

http://www.gainesville.com/article/...ld-Cummings-pleads-guilty-to-drug-trafficking

His attorney, Terry Shoemaker, said he hopes the total sentence will be 15 years, with the three sentences being served concurrently.

Shoemaker said part of the agreement is that Cummings will provide testimony about his drug co-defendants if needed. But Shoemaker said he doubts that will be necessary because they, too, are not contesting the charges.

bilde

:furious: IMO, this is a total "cop-out" with pleading 2 of the charges. If Ron didn't say all that he knew back in February 2009, then he shouldn't be taking a plea deal now to tell what he knows based on a "timeline" or anything else.

:clap::clap::clap::clap: Completely agree!

If innocent, Ron had the best opportunity to talk to Misty and family members [grill] and get a good picture and timeline. He always portrayed he never asked $64M questions of Misty and folks others would immediately do so -- given a missing daughter and he played very dumb. Duh, I dunno.

Maybe Ron did really find stuff out but now he is trading that for a plea deal and to eliminate his culpability in keeping what he discovered secret?

Ron's [un-helpful] revealing statements have been....

• I don't know I was at work
  • I don't know Miss Nancy
  • I don't know I never asked Misty
  • I think Misty has told all she knows
  • You keep your friends close and enemies even closer

That photo irritates me. It's like he's looking at someone going "See did I do good?"

Who had the eye bleach last?

I pray he wasn't looking at Crystal with this smirk of his!! He looks like he's showing the world he got off relatively easy. JMO

:waitasec: Ron's bond has now been reduced due to the fact that two of his charges have been dropped. I wonder if he will now be able to get out on bond? His bond is now $400,000 :furious:

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=758544&IMG=49930

RONALD LEMYLES CUMMINGS
WELAKA, FL
Booking Date & Time: 1/20/2010 8:56:04 PM - Booking#: 10-00276
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 10/29/1983 - RACE: W - SEX: M

Charges Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
893.135-1c1 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST F F $100,000.00
893.135-1c1 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST F F $150,000.00
893.135-1c1 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST F F $250,000.00 8/20/2010 11:49:00 AM
893.135-1c1 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST F F $250,000.00 8/20/2010 11:49:57 AM
893.135-1c1 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST F F $150,000.00
$900,000.00

:waitasec: Ron's bond has now been reduced due to the fact that two of his charges have been dropped. I wonder if he will now be able to get out on bond? His bond is now $400,000 :furious:

I doubt if anyone has enough money to bail him out. :waitasec:

Isn't taking a plea the same as pleading guilty? I wouldn't think posting bail would be an option for him. But, I don't know just guessing.

Actually, now that I have thought about it, I hope he does bond out. There is no way he is going to stay out of trouble, so that will just be more charges. IMO.

If he couldn't be bonded out wouldn't it say "no bond". I've seen alot of cases where people were out until sentencing.

Hm-Mm Ron will be sentenced before Misty! Ron gets sentenced Sept 24th.

MISTY JANETTE CROSLIN SENTENCING RESET TO 10-04-2010 @ 1:30 PM

Details: http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

UCN: 542010CF000138XXAXMX
File Date: 01/21/2010
Judge: TERRY J LARUE
Case Status: SENTENCING
Defense Atty: FIELDS, ROBERT M
Case File Location: CRIMINAL DIVISION

Defendant: CUMMINGS, MISTY JANETTE
Alias: CROSLIN, MISTY JANETTE

Can anyone tell me the low end and the high end of the time he is now facing behind bars with the charges dropped? Thanks all. Yes I am aggravated too at his "special" treatment.

He must have a REALLY good lawyer.

Can anyone tell me the low end and the high end of the time he is now facing behind bars with the charges dropped? Thanks all. Yes I am aggravated too at his "special" treatment.

He must have a REALLY good lawyer.

Haleigh's Dad Pleads To Drug Charges He will be sentenced Sept. 24.
Cummings Faces Up To 90 Years In Prison

UPDATED: 12:59 pm EDT August 20, 2010
"Snip" http://www.news4jax.com/news/24700021/detail.html

Cummings pleaded guilty Friday morning to three of five drug trafficking charges against him in exchange for him agreeing to testify in any future criminal trial involving the disappearance of his daughter.

Ronald Cummings could face a maximum of 90 years in prison. He will be sentenced Sept. 24.

And, while her father is basking in the sunlight of deal making, Haleigh's body is somewhere in the darkness.....

I pray her little ghost haunts all of these horrible people, forever. Including any in LE that have covered up for Ronald Cummings all of these years. And including her paternal grandmother and paternal great grandmother who swept her aside.

Soar with the angels, sweet Haleigh.....

Even more good news today. I don't think I can stand much more of it. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members