2010.08.31 "NEW" Photos CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I hadn't noticed the pic of KC nursing Caylee...
It's obviously a pic trying to "humanize" KC.
:shakehead:

Strange to not hear Brad Conway lying about the Anthonys not getting paid for the pics...

On a side note - when you look through them, it so horrifyingly obvious that casey was in no position to be responsible for a human life. The way she put props/sunglasses/costumes on Caylee was just beyond creepy. She was a plaything, a pet. Heartbreaking.

I thought the picture of Caylee as a tiny little infant with those pink sunglasses was very strange. I put sunglasses on my little girl... but she was WAY older. Enough to think they were "cool".

I have always thought KC saw Caylee as somewhat of a doll. Something to play with until Caylee became a cute little girl with a personality of her own, and Caylee's personality outshined KC's by leaps and bounds. Combine that with the fact that Caylee stifled KC's social life and poor little Caylee never had a chance.

I thought the picture of Caylee as a tiny little infant with those pink sunglasses was very strange. I put sunglasses on my little girl... but she was WAY older. Enough to think they were "cool".

I have always thought KC saw Caylee as somewhat of a doll. Something to play with until Caylee became a cute little girl with a personality of her own, and Caylee's personality outshined KC's by leaps and bounds. Combine that with the fact that Caylee stifled KC's social life and poor little Caylee never had a chance.

That's what I was thinking. "Does she really understand what she is about to be a part of"? It seemed so childish and goofy. It's not a puppy or an animal...it is a child and she's not there for amusement, though casey only seemed to view Caylee as amusement.

Hello WS

Sorry. But seeing the new pictures! Cindy and George are really making a living off of the death of Caylee. I mean they really, really are! How can they take money for the images that are precious, supposed to be personal and precious! Boo! Boo! Boo! :banghead:

Boo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now, I hate, hate Cindy Anthony. :loser: Can't Casey do something about her mother selling these pictures of Caylee and making money? Can't somebody DO something? :furious:

:twocents:

Will these people ever stop their money making?
IMO, they should be in jail beside their daughter!

Yes, I too think CA more than GA should have been arrested for many laws they broke during the initial investigation and since Caylee's remains were found. I don't know/understand WHY their crimes have been overlooked??? I truly don't know how they live with themselves living off of Caylee's blood money. Caylee is being exploited, IMO and I don't like it one bit!

Until ICA (and her parents if they are ever arrested in connection with Caylee) are found guilty in the death of Caylee, the "Son of Sam" law will kick in...until then, I believe this is a continuance of what was already paid.

I doubt ICA is getting paid directly through CBS/NBC or ABC but is being funneled through someone else. I'd like to know if ICA is getting money now, since she is indigent from the networks. If it's Baez who funnels this money, I do believe he too should be arrested and definately disbarred...there is too much snakey business going on. Unless someone asks for an investigation, they will slither by...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

That's what I was thinking. "Does she really understand what she is about to be a part of"? It seemed so childish and goofy. It's not a puppy or an animal...it is a child and she's not there for amusement, though casey only seemed to view Caylee as amusement.

Which is why, I believe she found it quite easy to dispose of Caylee...sorry for saying so. IMO, Caylee was a toy that when ICA got finished playing with she did away with her. She easily disconnected from Caylee, after the novelty of being a new mother wore off. After she was constantly being berated by CA of not being a good enough mother, being neglectful, Caylee taking all the attention, Caylee becoming a thorn in her side, since CA wouldn't babysit anymore, she took Caylee out of the equation, without thinking twice...the way in which Caylee was dumped and located, proves a heinous, depraved, dispicable act by one who was to love, nurture and protect her...:furious:JMHO ICA deserves everything she gets...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Caylee reminds me so much of my own 27 year old daughter at that age. It breaks my heart to know the life is gone from that precious darling. I honestly don't know how Casey coped with her child being gone. To be inside her head for one hour would be so enlightening.

My apologies.. I don't know how I missed those photos released in May. (and I thought I kept up pretty well!) I looked back at those and they are the same as these. Blood money. Outrageous.

First of all, let me say that I believe with all that is within me that KC is guilty of killing Caylee. Having said that..looking at these pictures, KC seems to be happy with Caylee, and loving at times. When she is nursing her, she has a look of love...My question..what happened that just made her snap. What is Cindy constantly telling her what she was doing wrong, was it Cindy wanting to be the mommy and KC resenting her for it, was it AL didn't want girl babies? It just seemed she loved her at one time and then hated her so much that she could kill her and throw her away like trash... MY God what type of person does that, but I think what "wierds" me out so much is that she dumped that baby in the woods and drove by there how many times a day. Oh my Sweet Jesus. I have been reading here every day and I still just cannot even imagine why or how. God have mercy on her soul.

First of all, let me say that I believe with all that is within me that KC is guilty of killing Caylee. Having said that..looking at these pictures, KC seems to be happy with Caylee, and loving at times. When she is nursing her, she has a look of love...My question..what happened that just made her snap. What is Cindy constantly telling her what she was doing wrong, was it Cindy wanting to be the mommy and KC resenting her for it, was it AL didn't want girl babies? It just seemed she loved her at one time and then hated her so much that she could kill her and throw her away like trash... MY God what type of person does that, but I think what "wierds" me out so much is that she dumped that baby in the woods and drove by there how many times a day. Oh my Sweet Jesus. I have been reading here every day and I still just cannot even imagine why or how. God have mercy on her soul.

I think the novelty just wore off. When Caylee became a burden, her care causing more work and trouble than Casey thought she was worth, Casey began to resent her as a liability rather than an asset. So she literally dumped her.

Cindy is on record many times saying that Casey had taken Caylee away from their home to have some "bonding" time. I don't think they ever did bond as mother and child. moo.

Sociopaths are very good at "looking" as if they are something they are not. She did not love Caylee but she knew enough to pretend she did.

The scary thing about these monsters is that they wander around us appearing as normal as the day is long. Underneath the facade is a seething mess of jealousy, hatred and steely determination to get what they want. And you cant see under the skin in a photo. Pictures are not always worth a thousand words...

I don't think she looked happy - it was more like someone showing off a possession. The one of Caylee as a small infant with those fake sunglasses on her was unutterably disgusting and really showedher immaturity imo. I hope god doesn't have mercy on her.

Sociopaths are very good at "looking" as if they are something they are not. She did not love Caylee but she knew enough to pretend she did.

The scary thing about these monsters is that they wander around us appearing as normal as the day is long. Underneath the facade is a seething mess of jealousy, hatred and steely determination to get what they want. And you cant see under the skin in a photo. Pictures are not always worth a thousand words...

Her smiles are forced, fake and not convincing imo.

Okay so four of the pictures are of Casey only. Why? And now we are blurring out the friends. Wonder what brought that on? Is Cindy working with JB bringing up these pictures to show how happy KC was? WTH is the purpose of this. Is there any law on the books to stop profiting from this dear child? Is it possible to start a law? Enough of my sputtering. Unbelievable. One more thing, wasn't a rep from CBS with the Antony's and gang when they found poor Caylee and had the feast at the hotel. I hope they (CBS rep) has to testify. I hope they ask her how it felt to be negotiating deals at such a time. Disgusting........
The As are equal opportunists...it was ABC that treated them to their stay.

Hello WS

Sorry. But seeing the new pictures! Cindy and George are really making a living off of the death of Caylee. I mean they really, really are! How can they take money for the images that are precious, supposed to be personal and precious! Boo! Boo! Boo! :banghead:

Boo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now, I hate, hate Cindy Anthony. :loser: Can't Casey do something about her mother selling these pictures of Caylee and making money? Can't somebody DO something? :furious:

I think these are Caseys photos for Baez do you notice how casey doesnt ever look into her daughters eyes? no contact bonding at all.
Oh and one of the little baby pictures, caylee is sleeping and I saw her sleeping on her winnie the pooh blanket, it is in all the ones in her crib...so sad

As long as CBS and other media outlets get hits from people viewing these type pics they will continue to pay for them. Maybe we should boycott the viewing of them.

Yes, I don't see any new photos. I'm pretty sure we've seen these before. :waitasec:

Quote Respect manatee :cool2:

Thank you Websleuthers for correcting my error. They were new to me. I have been to that site before but I never saw many of those pictures of Caylee. It was upsetting to see such intimate pictures and know money was involved.

Is that why "new" is in " " in the name of the thread...because they are not new pictures? Just wondering, like I said they are new to me and the idea that they are not new, does not make me feel better that they were ever sold.

So, sorry about saying they are new, :blushing: but not sorry for being enraged. :blowkiss: I stand by my statements: CBS and the Anthonys: BOO!

As long as CBS and other media outlets get hits from people viewing these type pics they will continue to pay for them. Maybe we should boycott the viewing of them.

Quote Respect Cher :)

I understand if people want to look at them, its said they buy them because "we" want to look at them...(but I say) just because we look at them AFTER the money has been exchanged does not mean we WANTED to see those pictures. Not like this.

I am sure, if there was a poll and people were asked if they would have rather not seen those pictures of Caylee and therefore no money would be exchanged: most would be fine with never seeing those pictures.

And, if Cindy had put those pictures up on a website, as a memorial to Caylee and people wanted to see(I can understand why those that have followed the case might want to see Caylee, it just makes me too upset to see that much of her life and know that she does not have her life anymore, esp because there hasn't been a trial yet...): there would not be such an issue.

The issue is, Cindy and George are negotiating money over these pictures and imho, that's horrible.

Now, as far as a boycott, I have a personal one for all these stations. There shouldn't need to be a boycott(but if people want to boycott please feel free :innocent: ) these news stations need to get a soul. Big deal they can "get good ratings" because people want to look at pictures...I know the business world works that way...like another WS said "I get that" but its still WRONG. Just because it IS doesn't mean it HAS to BE. IMHO.

What would it take to stop greedy people. I don't know. I don't know. :snooty:

Yep, you can clearly see the bond Caylee had with her grandparents. Why are they not being her voice..this is what angers me.

ICA didn't bond at all with Caylee, probably never wanted her but CA forced the issue. There is a sacrifice one makes when you bring children into your life. You take second seat to your child and ICA always took first chair. So sad...this tragedy did not have to happen. Why didn't the grandparents get custody first then kick their mooch, leeching daughter out on her own...if they could turn back time...sadly, this is what this family is left with...photo memories, some great, some not so nice..again, this is why ICA found it so easy to dispose of Caylee, she never bonded with her beautiful child...I really want her to burn in .....:furious:

Justice for Caylee

Yep, you can clearly see the bond Caylee had with her grandparents. Why are they not being her voice..this is what angers me.

ICA didn't bond at all with Caylee, probably never wanted her but CA forced the issue. There is a sacrifice one makes when you bring children into your life. You take second seat to your child and ICA always took first chair. So sad...this tragedy did not have to happen. Why didn't the grandparents get custody first then kick their mooch, leeching daughter out on her own...if they could turn back time...sadly, this is what this family is left with...photo memories, some great, some not so nice..again, this is why ICA found it so easy to dispose of Caylee, she never bonded with her beautiful child...I really want her to burn in .....:furious:

Justice for Caylee

IIRC.....per CA...the 31 days was supposed to be a "bonding" trip for ICA & Caylee.....:furious::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa