2010.09.21 Doc release: Interview - Richard Creque

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this would solidify the states claim the area where Caylee was ultimately found WAS underwater...this gentlemen also alleges he had a pungent smell, marked it on the map and knew this was a place they had to go back and search again...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I'd place a lot of confidence in this man's comments and observations. He's currently working in a mortuary, and has had previous experience working in picking up human remains in various stages of decomposition. He knows what human decomposition smells like vs. animal decomposition.

Did I understand that he was on the search of Sept. 6, 2008?

If this is the same Laura Buchanan, she says the Anthonys are wonderful people in October of 2008 -

Always in my Heart
laura buchanan Oct 20, 2008

There could never have been two people on this earth that could have loved you more than your Grandparents..I wish nothing more than for you to come home..Your beautiful face is in my mind every night..As I lay and pray for your safe return..Cindy and George are wonderful people if only others could see that!! I know them very well and you could not ask for better Grandparents..We love you all

http://www.respectance.com/Caylee_Anthony/memorial/index/page/239/

So she'd definitely be on the defense side IMO.
We did some research on her before...and IIRC she seemed anything but LE material.

We did some research on her before...and IIRC she seemed anything but LE material.

Thanks RR
I've been searching WS to find the Thread on LB..but nothing is coming up..I thought we had a thread on her.
Can someone locate it and Bump it if there is one.
Thanks

I mentioned this a while ago, but recently there was a dead deer in the woods in my backyard. It could only have been dead for a day or two because the vultures had found it. It smelled, and I mean bad. It was hot that week. But it only smelled for a number of days.

Days. And then it was gone. And that was a 200 pound deer, not a 30 - 45 day old fully decomposed body of a 36 inch baby.

I do apologize for the graphic comparison, but I firmly believe that there is no way that anybody searching in July or August or September would have smelled decomposition in the wind, even if they called the wind Mariah.

I'm thinking the vultures consumed what would have kept the stink alive Gnatcatcher and that with the baby wrapped in plastic, the stench could have lasted indefinately. JMO I'm really just guessing. We had a woman die in the building I live in. They had to get a special cleaning team in to deal with the decomp. A friend of mine moved in afterwards and when you're in the room she died in and the humidity is right, you can still smell death 2 years later. Plus we have a unique death smell because we're omnivores supposedly whereas the deer is vegetarian.

I'm thinking the vultures consumed what would have kept the stink alive Gnatcatcher and that with the baby wrapped in plastic, the stench could have lasted indefinately. JMO I'm really just guessing. We had a woman die in the building I live in. They had to get a special cleaning team in to deal with the decomp. A friend of mine moved in afterwards and when you're in the room she died in and the humidity is right, you can still smell death 2 years later. Plus we have a unique death smell because we're omnivores supposedly whereas the deer is vegetarian.

Three things - One: she was outside, not in a room. Two: your friend smelling things 2 years afterward is probably psychological. People die all the time, in often homes, nursing homes and hospitals - those do not reek of death. My mother died in my home, we did not have to do any special cleaning and believe me my home does not reek of anything. Three: regretfully, Caylees body was scattered over a fairly large area, she did not stay wrapped in plastic.

If they could have smelled anything surely kids walking along on the way to school (I know it was summer, but most schools her have some type of summer school, and regular school starts in early Aug), would have smelled something also. I agree with Gnatcatcher, There was no way after all that time they smelled anything

Three things - One: she was outside, not in a room. Two: your friend smelling things 2 years afterward is probably psychological. People die all the time, in often homes, nursing homes and hospitals - those do not reek of death. My mother died in my home, we did not have to do any special cleaning and believe me my home does not reek of anything. Three: regretfully, Caylees body was scatt soered over a fairly large area, she did not stay wrapped in plastic. I agree with Gnatcatcher, There was no way after all that time they smelled anything

Well you would be wrong then. Sorry. The woman who died in my building was there 3 days before being found and fluids had seeped into the hardwood floor and halfway up the drywall and a psychological sense of smell during rain or humidity seems a little off doesn't it? If you have a psychological trauma regarding death in the vicinity, weather or temperature doesn't matter. I smelled it too. So maybe we shared odour delusions?
People dying at home, nursing homes and hospitals are not allowed to decompose hence the lack of smell. They are taken immediately or ASAP to the morgue though and refrigerated.
Did you wait 3 days to call about your Mother? And can you explain the car that reaked 31 days after the fact and maybe still today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa