2010.09.24 - The Levi Page Show

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I don't know Kimster, I used the first link you provided and got right on!.................LOL. It's not looking good for you........

:eek:

This is what it does when I try it: "
Error!
Sorry, but our servers have experienced an error that prevents us from showing you that page. Don't worry, the developers will be notified and we will get this fixed! "

I'm having problems too. I heard the first half of the show, got booted off, and now every time I try and get back on, I hear "Blog Talk Radio" and nothing else ....

I did hear the part about Chelsea going on NG next week - that sounds interesting!!

thanks for the commentary passion flower.

IMO..Misty is not going to cover for Ron...if she knows he is going to throw her under the bus...

I agree. But what if Misty is not covering for Ron and has not been for some time? Meaning...what if she tried to tell about him but LE simply would not listen?? If she wants to talk and they tell her they don't want to hear it, what choice does Misty have but to just roll with the punches?

I.do.not.think.LE.really.wants.to.know. :banghead:

TN had a crying jag at RC trial.

No answers but lots of action.

Good show LEVI!

MC will get 50 years behind bars.

Joe story.........Holly doesn't buy it.

Did they mention that Crystal was crying too and both sides of Haleigh's families were consoling each other?

I agree. But what if Misty is not covering for Ron and has not been for some time? Meaning...what if she tried to tell about him but LE simply would not listen?? If she wants to talk and they tell her they don't want to hear it, what choice does Misty have but to just roll with the punches?

I don't think that they do either.

Thank you, I am in total agreement...
And I think LE knows what happened. My question is WHY have they gone to such extreme lenghts to conceal the truth from being revealed.....JMHO

Did they mention that Crystal was crying too and both sides of Haleigh's families were consoling each other?

which leads me to believe that TN and AS probably have visits with Jr, so the 2 families have got close. I wonder if they (or Crystal) took him in to visit with his father.

LE have not released any of the jail tapes of Ron, so we don't know who visited/phoned him or what was said since he was moved.

Thank you, I am in total agreement...
And I think LE knows what happened. My question is WHY have they gone to such extreme lenghts to conceal the truth from being revealed.....JMHO

commenting on ...Why??.Such extreme lengths???.....

IMO...The LE don't want to hear her story...They KNOW!!

Em...it is my opinion...and perhaps not a popular one...That the LE have MOST/of the ...REAL...facts..and have pieced together what really happened...and to do this...the LE have concealed..so much..from the public...Strategy used....and still using...

The facts/the evidence/the forencis/the crime scene/the term Homicide/......

No more searches....to me that means...the LE HAVE..what they need..

Pardon my babbling on...but...I agree ....The LE don't need to hear what Misty has to say......THEY KNOW ALL ABOUT IT..

I am hoping now this case will pick up some speed..Let's see what happens next....

all in my own opinion

which leads me to believe that TN and AS probably have visits with Jr, so the 2 families have got close. I wonder if they (or Crystal) took him in to visit with his father.

LE have not released any of the jail tapes of Ron, so we don't know who visited/phoned him or what was said since he was moved.

I respectfully disagree because when TN appeared on TV about 1 month ago to discuss whether she believed Misty allowed HaLeigh to be taken, the time TN said Misty should be publicly hung if she did, a reporter asked Teresa how Junior was doing and TN admitted she hadn't seen him, so I don't believe the two families are now close. Personally I think TN and AS are largely responsible for HaLeigh's disappearance so I don't think it would benefit Junior to be around them. Junior's birthdate is February 15, 2005, so he should be attending school, and he is/was receiving Counselling, so I believe he needs privacy, protection, and as little stress and trauma as possible. He shouldn't be expected to fill AS and TN's emotional needs. I hope Misty has cut off all attempts by Ronald to contact her. MO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back