2010.10.11 - JVM show discussing Haleigh case

^ would certainly help her in any upcoming book deals if she could have that kind of access wouldn't it? Sorry to sound suspicious, but that thinly veiled request for money has set me off on her, and I don't think I'll ever see her as just a concerned family member again after that.

When did LE say they know when Haleigh died? No one can have an alibi until that is established.

Absolutely, vjlaw.....no one knows when Haleigh died sooo....Ron's alibi means nothing.....

Ron's "alibi" would have been checked out in the very beginning....that first week Haleigh went missing...

Ron received a LDT

THEN, Ron resists all further interviews with LE....for months

When LE does get a chance to speak with Ron again....with his criminal defense attorney present.....they were interested in his "alibi"...asking about his job duties that night, etc...

So what happened after Ron took his LDT? IMO, either LE found holes in this so called "alibi or they suspected that regardless of his "alibi" he was still somehow involved....and I believe they expressed that to Ron...therefore, Ron had nothing else to say to them....until he had a lawyer present....

If Ron's "alibi" was so cut and dry.....why is that LE still had questions about it in August? IMO, even with an attorney present Ron was not being truthful with LE.....so what did they do? LE set up a drug sting to take down Misty and Ron.....

IMO, just like LE don't believe Ron is an innocent man....I don't either.

Sounds as if Chels' fantasy is that she could speak to Misty alone---face-to-face, no recording, no cameras.

... even if that was possible, as if Misty is going to spill the beans now when she obviously has never done so before ... or it is to further distance Timmy, creating the perception Chelsea does not know.

If Misty cannot work with Fields and seek a plea deal then she has a bigger problem.

Chels may see that Misty has left room for Timmy to have re-entered the MH w/ToC, and Chels would love to prevent that---talk to M in a room alone (Chels' fantasy).

Chels had an opportunity to rip into Levi re Ron theory, but she didn't.
IMO, she is set off by AH cause the last two Misty stories re ToC and/or ToC and someone else (not JO) are closer to the truth.

Art said that LE isn't sure what happened & are considering all scenarios...including Misty & Ron. So, if Art's source is reliable, (& I'm thinking it's someone with LE), then Ron's not as in the clear as some think. But it is disheartening to hear that LE doesn't know what happened, but, I'm not surprised. If they knew, they would've arressted someone for murder.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

This is a simple but very important point ... the rest is just distraction until we know.

Why did Ron change his routine and make a point of collecting HaLeigh from school before going to work (late?) and then does overtime? Then Misty conveniently becomes alert to discover HaLeigh missing just in time for Ron to arrive home.

Look over here .... scripted, staged and, major cover-up.

I always pictured the reason for Ron's picking up Haleigh and subsequently being late because Misty had been off on her "I'll show him!" drug binge for three days and not being sure if he was goin to have childcare for Haleigh and little man. I kindof viewed it like this.

Ron is not superdad by any of our standards. I quite frankly think he had custody of the kids more out of spite against Crystal than anything else. Misty has been gone aftere a big blow up. TN doesn;t feel like watching the grandkids and Misty is tracked down, probably by Mommy fix it TN. Misty and Ron are convinced by TN to patch things up at least enough to get Misty enough to watch the kids that night. Ron, not sure he is willing to forgive Misty for her absence, partying without him, screwing around, whatever . . . Doesn't get to work on time but instead picks up Haleigh and sets eyes upon Misty so he can posture for her and check out if she is suitably contrite.

Ron stays late and puts in overtime why? because he was late getting to work and needing his paycheck not to reflect that, makes up the time at the end of his shift.

Do those things make him a great dad or decent person? Absofreekinlutely not. Until LE gives me reason to disbelieve Ron as not present when whatever happened happened, I gotta believe he wasn't.

Art said that LE isn't sure what happened & are considering all scenarios...including Misty & Ron. So, if Art's source is reliable, (& I'm thinking it's someone with LE), then Ron's not as in the clear as some think. But it is disheartening to hear that LE doesn't know what happened, but, I'm not surprised. If they knew, they would've arressted someone for murder.

I agree with you Dodie.

But I just have that feeling that...in the near future...there will be arrests made in Haleigh's case....we have to stay "prayed up"...(my teenage son used this term in front of me and I thought "what in the world"...I had to have him explain that one to me).

Sounds as if Chels' fantasy is that she could speak to Misty alone---face-to-face, no recording, no cameras.

She's had lots and lots and lots of time to have done that already. More then a year at least.
All she wants is attention (which she got) and possibly some free trips and more face time on teetvee.
MOO

What did Levi shout out right before the break???.

Levi:...And who would she be covering for? Hum. Maybe it`s Ronald Cummings, the statutory rapist who likes underage girls so he can control them. And he got a plea deal and I think what they were going to do with that plea deal is get Misty nervous. What`s Ronald saying now, Misty? Maybe you better rat him out before it`s too late.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Levi, there is no evidence for that.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes let me just say this. Let me just say this --

PAGE: Yes there is evidence.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ron`s -- Ron`s attorney is always invited on the show to tell his side of the story.

She's had lots and lots and lots of time to have done that already. More then a year at least.
All she wants is attention (which she got) and possibly some free trips and more face time on teetvee.
MOO
I'm thinking she wants to put something in Misty's head. I'm sorry, but I'm suspicious of all of these people, & I question all of their motives, because like you said, she's had close to 2 years. Maybe Chelsea's convinced that Misty doesn't know everything, & wants to 'remind' her to leave certain names out of her stories. Also, Chelsea has admitted that her method for getting information from Misty, is to act like she already knows it. That sounds an awful lot like she wants to plant a story. Not many people, other than Chelsea, would know how gullible & easily manipulated Misty is. Who knows...

^ I agree....I think she might have worked out a story Misty could use.

I always pictured the reason for Ron's picking up Haleigh and subsequently being late because Misty had been off on her "I'll show him!" drug binge for three days and not being sure if he was goin to have childcare for Haleigh and little man. I kindof viewed it like this.

Ron is not superdad by any of our standards. I quite frankly think he had custody of the kids more out of spite against Crystal than anything else. Misty has been gone aftere a big blow up. TN doesn;t feel like watching the grandkids and Misty is tracked down, probably by Mommy fix it TN. Misty and Ron are convinced by TN to patch things up at least enough to get Misty enough to watch the kids that night. Ron, not sure he is willing to forgive Misty for her absence, partying without him, screwing around, whatever . . . Doesn't get to work on time but instead picks up Haleigh and sets eyes upon Misty so he can posture for her and check out if she is suitably contrite.

Ron stays late and puts in overtime why? because he was late getting to work and needing his paycheck not to reflect that, makes up the time at the end of his shift.

Do those things make him a great dad or decent person? Absofreekinlutely not. Until LE gives me reason to disbelieve Ron as not present when whatever happened happened, I gotta believe he wasn't.
that's the problem...so many of these people seem capable, & act guilty! I too think TN ran interference in getting Misty back in the trailer. Why? because Ron loved her & wanted her back. Hotheads generally cool off pretty quickly, so even though he kicked her out, it's MOO, that he was over it, & wanted her back...before anymore WBG type damage could be done. Too bad they didn't wait awhile longer. MOO.

Chelsea has said twice now - that I've heard - LE accused her and Timmy of harming Haleigh. I wonder if that was just normal LE tough interrogating tactics or if.......they had reason to think they may have?

reading the transcript, I see that Art named Misty in every scenario, & Ron in 2, but what I find weird, is he didn't mention Joe at all, & in 1, Tommy wasn't named. So, is Joe in the clear, or did Art, who was quickly counting off possibilities, forget to mention him? Also, it's MOO, that there's no way Tommy wasn't involved. That, seems to be the 1 sure thing.

It appears Chels is in damage control mode. M is in take-the-fall mode, because the consequences of anyone confessing would be worse than whatever they are hiding. RC just wants them to be quiet about his other crimes, he seems to have no direct connection to whatever the drug-related thing happened that night--except maybe being the dealer.

I guess one reason Misty won't talk is because she says when she did, they (LE) weren't interested or didn't want to hear it. Who was she talking about or trying to implicate? That's the million-dollar question.
And even IF she starts telling the truth... how will they know if it's true or just another story? I've been thinking off and on, maybe she just doesn't know, doesn't remember. Maybe some people have put so many stories in her head for all this time, she just doesn't know what the truth is anymore.
JMO

I still think Misty and ToC are central in this. Ron is a guilty person about a LOT of things, not necessarily the Haleigh thing, but plenty of other stuff, hence the headless rat. Tommy is knee deep, Misty may be up to her eyebrows in culpability, or she simply does not know. Chelsea just wants attention...or wants to protect TiC for something....Haleigh is still missing......and at this point she is the only one I would believe..post mortem, or not...but unfortunately we cant ask her.

I have gave this alot of thought and I have to say that I think Chelesa and Timmy are the ones that need to be looked at more. Whenever the heat gets close to the family she makes her way on the TV and contacting reporters. I can only see the reason behind it is to confuse the police and public and keep it away from them. She has told just as many, if not more lies then Misty. She was the first one to tell the public about Joe now she is saying its a drug overdose from Rons pills. The way I see it is either she is lying or the reporters that claim to of talked to her has made up the stories. Its a sad day when we cant find the truth from anyone in this family.
I am not a Ron supporter but, I do have to say that the comment Levi made about him was uncalled for he has NEVER been convicted or charged with statutory rape. I keep hearing that he loves these young girls and one of the girls that keep getting brought up is Crystal. Crystal was/is the same age as Ron. Misty is the only know teen that he has been with. I am a mother of an almost 17 year old and I would never let her date a 24 year old guy but, thats cuz I am a mother to her. Misty never had that so to her dating a 24 year old was no big deal. My daughter also has a friend that is dating a 28 year old and that girls mother knows about it but, cant stop it since she is of age here. In Michigan a child can move out of your home at 17 and you cant do anything about it. Sorry went off topic there. This is a family that does what they want for themself and dont care about others. To believe the stories that is comming out just makes solving this case that much harder. As for the Mothers side of the family. I am sorry but, I still have not cleared her in my head. If u go back to the day Haleigh went missing she looks just a guilty all the rest of them. Till I have all the facts i am going to think all who were around this very beautiful little girl guity. This is about her and only her. Haleigh you are very loved by so many people that do care about you and only you. I hope that wherever you are you are safe and at peace.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back