2010.10.21 - Casey Attending Status Hearing 2010.10.29???

hopefully soon....but at least you have found a way to pass some time waiting.........

LOL, I've been in and out trying to run the puppy sleepy. I'm hoping he'll nap for mommy.:angel:

Just sitting here la la la la waiting - going over my supply check list.... plastic over on keyboard - check, :coffeecup: check, :popcorn: check, :martini: just in case of course cause it is 10:00am here lol.

And I'm expecting to watch a lot of this :boohoo: and of course more of this :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead and I hope a lot of this from HHJP :shakehead: and some of this :biglaugh::python:.

And of course our hero's JA and LDB :curtsey::bow: and I expect a lot of this from them :argue:

Are we there yet???

I think this is the third hearing in a row that your posts kept me laughing. I thank you for it :biglaugh:

eta cause you know otherwise I'm like :furious: a lot except when HHJP or LDB are

eta snipped a lil of yours to fit my own icons in, did you know we were limited to 20?!

I think she's bored and ready to get out of her "castle", even if it is to the courthouse and in front of the judge. I would imagine with no visitors and very little contact now with anyone, including jailhouse "cookies", she is ready to climb the wall.

i agree

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back