2010.11.29 Hearing: RE: Baez Intern Sworn In

And Cindy is sitting at her table in the evening, composing the Guest List for the big graduation party that they will have.

They just won't tell the guests that she won't really be able to get her licience, since she is a convicted felon.....kind of like being a credit "short".

Lol! Instead of a license she will have a lie-sense! And the "Do Not Allow In" list will be ten times as long as the list of invitees!

What's the oath, like a dissertation or thesis or..?

Funny you should ask... I posted this a while back:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5613315&postcount=397"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jose Baez Both Homes in Foreclosure[/ame]

funny-1.gif

Has this intern been one of ICA's visitors? The looks, the smiles she gave him (even when he walked behind her) look like someone newly in love. The poor guy probably has no idea he's in an imaginary relationship. :waitasec:

Has this intern been one of ICA's visitors? The looks, the smiles she gave him (even when he walked behind her) look like someone newly in love. The poor guy probably has no idea he's in an imaginary relationship. :waitasec:

The intern/clerk/new attorney has been identified on the marinator's site - he is William Slabaugh. I have not seen that name on any of the jail visitor logs for Inmate Anthony.

excerpts:
"......it was the swearing-in of a new attorney......"
".....I approached him after the hearing ended. William Slabaugh told me it was awfully nice of the attorneys to permit Judge Belvin Perry, Jr. to swear him in as Orlando’s newest lawyer. It was an honor and a privilege.........because a simple notary public could have done the same thing."

Baez has an Intern? You mean he is teaching someone the correct way to do things? :innocent:
Can you imagine putting that on your resume- I interned with a[n unusual person]...
That is a case of the blind leading the blind isn't it? :waitasec:

It looks like this guy might be well known to the Baez firm. Pehaps KC hung around with him at the Baez office while she out on bail.

A very astute forum participant on another forum found this information:

Originally Posted by mahjong on InSession forum
William Slabaugh is definitely connected to the case and not just some random new lawyer getting sworn in.

6/02/2009 Payment Added for Conversion Only Receipt # 5000601172 WILLIAM SLABAUGH (4.00)
From the Clerk's site on the OC's case.

I have looked myself and indeed, it is there! Who knows how long he has worked with Baez?

P.S. Thanks mahjong if you read on this forum :)

I have found the new intern's My Space page. I don't know when it was last updated.

http://www.myspace.com/122571994

Here are some of the details before they disappear and I have attached a photo from that page:

Male
28 years old
Orlando, Florida
United States

William's Details
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Orlando
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
Children: Someday
Education: College graduate

William's Schools
Famu College Of Law - 2007 to Present
Orlando, FL
Graduated: N/A
Degree: Professional
Major: Law School

University Of Florida - 2004 to 2006
Gainesville, FL
Graduated: 2006
Student status: Alumni
Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Major: Finance
Clubs: Pre Legal Honor Society

Attachments

• m_75aeff1e4fee4761b21c847556c29785.jpg
    m_75aeff1e4fee4761b21c847556c29785.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 45

Thanks Nums but I had to bring that forward....for I see some inconsistencies with the oath Baez claims to swear by...I hate he uses, I'm an officer of the court", as if that shows he can't be deceitful...JMHO

"I do solemnly swear:

"I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Florida;

"I will maintain the respect due to courts of justice and judicial officers;

"I will not counsel or maintain any suit or proceedings which shall appear to me to be unjust, nor any defense except such as I believe to be honestly debatable under the law of the land;

"I will employ for the purpose of maintaining the causes confided to me such means only as are consistent with truth and honor, and will never seek to mislead the judge or jury by any artifice or false statement of fact or law;

"I will maintain the confidence and preserve inviolate the secrets of my clients, and will accept no compensation in connection with their business except from them or with their knowledge and approval;

"I will abstain from all offensive personality and advance no fact prejudicial to the honor or reputation of a party or witness, unless required by the justice of the cause with which I am charged;

"I will never reject, from any consideration personal to myself, the cause of the defenseless or oppressed, or delay anyone's cause for lucre or malice. So help me God."

DirtDOG.gif
Waiting for Baez to be smacked down...how many of those posted above has Baez not adhered to....JMHO

Hypocrite, seems to fit my description of Baez being a defense attorney...hypocrite is the only word I can find to use that will not get me a time out...:innocent:

hyp·o·crite [ híppə krìt ] (plural hyp·o·crites)

noun

Definition:

somebody feigning high principles: somebody who pretends to have admirable principles, beliefs, or feelings but behaves otherwise

[12th century. Via Old French ypocrite< Greek hupokrit&#275;s "actor, pretender" < hupokrinesthai (see hypocrisy)]

LUST...she is in lust...someone new to gush over...JMHO

She needs to keep up the smiley faces while those jurors are in attendance. She will be hated as will her team if they conduct themselves as they have at these status hearings and motion hearings...It's all good...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Well thanks for clearing that mystery up. One of her "boys" getting sworn in...she really thinks JBs assistants are her very good friends.
Yep....kinda sad in away if ya think about it....wonder where these "boys" are gonna be when she's locked down doing LWOP, or on death row waiting for the needle? ROFL!!!!!! :floorlaugh:

Thanks Nums but I had to bring that forward....for I see some inconsistencies with the oath Baez claims to swear by...I hate he uses, I'm an officer of the court", as if that shows he can't be deceitful...JMHO

DirtDOG.gif
Waiting for Baez to be smacked down...how many of those posted above has Baez not adhered to....JMHO

Hypocrite, seems to fit my description of Baez being a defense attorney...hypocrite is the only word I can find to use that will not get me a time out...:innocent:

hyp·o·crite [ hípp&#601; krìt ] (plural hyp·o·crites)

noun

Definition:

somebody feigning high principles: somebody who pretends to have admirable principles, beliefs, or feelings but behaves otherwise

[12th century. Via Old French ypocrite< Greek hupokrit&#275;s "actor, pretender" < hupokrinesthai (see hypocrisy)]

:gold_crown:​

Awesome!

Yep....kinda sad in away if ya think about it....wonder where these "boys" are gonna be when she's locked down doing LWOP, or on death row waiting for the needle? ROFL!!!!!! :floorlaugh:

They'll be living their lives and ica probably won't be included or visited either.
awwwwww:sniff sniff:
imo :cow:

I have found the new intern's My Space page. I don't know when it was last updated.

http://www.myspace.com/122571994

Here are some of the details before they disappear and I have attached a photo from that page:

Male
28 years old
Orlando, Florida
United States

William's Details
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Orlando
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
Children: Someday
Education: College graduate

William's Schools
Famu College Of Law - 2007 to Present
Orlando, FL
Graduated: N/A
Degree: Professional
Major: Law School

University Of Florida - 2004 to 2006
Gainesville, FL
Graduated: 2006
Student status: Alumni
Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Major: Finance
Clubs: Pre Legal Honor Society

Interesting that the sister of George's "friend" - River, is listed as one of William's Friends on MySpace -- "Skye". http://www.myspace.com/skybenhaidayahoocom

:sleuth::bowdown:

Interesting that the sister of George's "friend" - River, is listed as one of William's Friends on MySpace -- "Skye". http://www.myspace.com/skybenhaidayahoocom

Wow! I don't believe in coincidences like that. Orlando is not that small of a town!

BTW, you are a super sleuth for seeing that! I actually tried to see if there were any friends that I recognized as linked to the case and I would have never caught that one! Thanks :bowdown:

Baez's office obviously reads here daily! William's MySpace is now set to private.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back