2010.4.15: New search for Haleigh #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
tlcox, I watched the first coast live stream at noon and there was nothing new that reporters had on the search (as per if anything was found). I am refreshing and refreshing and will post anything new I see

TY Nursebeeme, I was hoping to gauge whether we could expect presser or any NEW info from HLN by the activity level on scene, but I guess no new news :(

bump........
We need a presser so bad to get rid of rumors.
I really feel bad for Crystal, Jr and Marie.........
they are probably watching what we watch...............
unless LE calls them with reports.

As the search entered its third day, divers continue to come up empty and the search seemed to be concentrated around a dock on the river about five miles from Haleigh's house in Satsuma, Fla., 65 miles south of Jacksonville. It's a small area that reportedly has not been searched before.
Croslin was seen standing on the dock with investigators Wednesday, near what looks to be a table with items on it.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20002592-504083.html

what I bolded I hadn't seen posted before; nothing new or different on today's search in this article

The latest developments in the Haleigh Cummings story have been confusing.

Television stations have seized on images of a search at the St. Johns River and Misty Croslin’s being taken there Wednesday afternoon. Croslin was watching the Satsuma girl when the child disappeared in February last year.

WKMG-Channel 6, WESH-Channel 2 and WFTV-Channel 9 offered updates at noon today on the third day of the St. Johns search.

WOFL-Channel 35’s Kelly Joyce last night reported that something was taken from the river yesterday. But Joyce explained that Putnam County law enforcement won’t talk to reporters until there’s another major development in the case.

The Croslin family tree has been a bit confusing, too.
much more at link

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...elopments-are-as-murky-as-st-johns-river.html

UGH. So frustrating! Wish we knew what...if anything they have really found.

why am I already sighing about the presser? I have to think positive thoughts (but I just have a feeling they are going to call the search off/find nothing, etc....)

Keep in mind though, that the JB Park search was conducting by LP and not by the police.

I really hope that this all ends today, and they find what they need and this whole case can move on to trial with the perps involved, and the families can start the healing process.

Yeah but I never heard of any of this at the LE searches for Caylee either but then again maybe it's something we just didn't hear about IDK. Everyone just seems way too confident for me during this search.

why am I already sighing about the presser? I have to think positive thoughts (but I just have a feeling they are going to call the search off/find nothing, etc....)

I hope there is more than "be patient and I can't address that right now". :banghead:

Wouldn't it be announced if they found something? The news keeps reporting over and over that although the search conitunes they have not yet found any evidence. :waitasec:

I don't think LE keeps the media abreast to everything, but that is JMO. I know if I was running an investigation the media is the last place I would filter information. I'm just not sure I've ever seen LE so confident before like this. Something has fueled that confidence and I doubt it's any of the "oh so reliable" people in this case. JMO.

:praying: Lord, please let LE find what they are looking for. Hardy said they were not going to quit until they found what they were looking for. It sounded as they were looking for something specific.

And did I hear/read something yesterday evening/night that they weren't going to hold anymore press conferences unless they had reason to do so or am I just getting nutty because I have had very little sleep? Maybe, hopefully, they have really found something. :prayer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark