2010.5.5 New Tommy Lyndsy Jailhouse Tape-discussing pills

And think clu, she has a one year old daughter herself! :furious:

I know, it is scary...i try to tell myself that she knows they are not supposed to talk about that but they talk plainly about illegal drugs when he is on a drug bust, do I don't buy that...she spent almost this whole tape giggling like a teenager, talking about her body being in better shape, and telling this...guy I love you every thirty seconds. I had a lot more respect for her before listening to these tapes...
I really do wonder if she would do a complete 360 and divorce him if he failed a polygraph; somehow I am not so sure about that, she might find reason to believe he was tricked etc...the only way she might that i can see after listening to this is if he admits to her that everything he had told HER was a lie about that night...then she might run, to save herself...

The good ole days when Tommy would get drunk and spill the beans on his dirty deeds.

Great time for the kids.

Maybe he was in the backseat and something got in the way of the camera.:waitasec:

I also remember seeing a doc about the drug bust with ToC and I recall that he went into bushes behind a business or something (please don't ask me to find it, I wouldn't know where to start) my point being the PO-lice might be with holding that tape for other reasons.

Isn't the story that RC told refer to the mexican drug angle and MC being at the party house in the days before this happened with WBG and Nay Nay.

Maybe something did go down there with MC.

TC is one heck of a liar, this tape is before the LDT and I truly believed him while listening, he seems so sincere and really perplexed as to what actually happened that night.

For him to say "it wasn't Misty's fault" hmmmm, found that a very interesting thing to say, that leads me to beleive something bad happened with MC, maybe with the mexicans, RC retaliated (by killing him? could he go that far?... yep lol), they retaliated for that by taking HaLeigh.

RC can't admit it or he goes down for his crime, and he ain't sitting in no jail cell for no damn mexican.

ToC thinks it isn't MC's fault cause nobody deserves to be raped. And that's what started all of this... something bad happeneing to MC.

??

Whoa, where has my mind just gone because of listening to this tape?

This case is the most frustrating thing I have ever come accross.

:banghead:

The good ole days when Tommy would get drunk and spill the beans on his dirty deeds.

Great time for the kids.
Well, that's how Lindsy knew what Tommy was up to, Doc !

It's too bad they can't get him drunk in jail and turn the tape recorder on.

So, did Ron tell Tommy and Lindsy that dope boys came and took Haleigh ? If that's the case, Tommy's trip to the dock makes no sense.

Maybe he told him about Joe and the river? Doubt it but this case is :crazy:!!

So, did Ron tell Tommy and Lindsy that dope boys came and took Haleigh ? If that's the case, Tommy's trip to the dock makes no sense.

Agreed. But maybe that's what ToC meant when he said the cops don't want to hear that.

The whole dock field trip could have been LE asking ToC to take them to the place where Joe liked to fish, or show them where Joe said would be a good place to get rid of a body beacause of the alligators...for all we know it they could of brought them there to psych them out.

Since there are no arrests made yet I'm starting to beleive the dock thing was LE playing a game, and apparently not getting anywhere with it.

Poor Haleigh :(

BBM: People here (NW Ontario, Canada) crush the Oxy pills (to powder form) and sniff them....
maybe that is what they mean by powder?

This is the second time we have heard them talk about Powder. We hear Powder, Crack and Cocaine talked about in this one. I am not sure if powder and cocaine are the same.

I have a feeling the cops are going on a theory now that Haleigh was killed by someone hyped up on a drug that is not like narcotics.

Tommy might have did himself a real disservice by admitting to the cocaine. This might fit right in with a story Misty is telling.

I know, it is scary...i try to tell myself that she knows they are not supposed to talk about that but they talk plainly about illegal drugs when he is on a drug bust, do I don't buy that...she spent almost this whole tape giggling like a teenager, talking about her body being in better shape, and telling him I love you every thirty seconds. I had a lot more respect for her before listening to these tapes...
I really do wonder if she would do a complete 360 and divorce him if he failed a polygraph; somehow I am not so sure about that, she might find reason to believe he was tricked etc...the only way she might that i can see after listening to this is if he admits to her that everything he had told HER was a lie about that night...then she might run, to save herself...
I can think of some other reasons she might divorce him, the main one being that he's looking at a looong prison sentence. or she may know enough to get into trouble & has decided to cooperate to save herself. She IS the only one who hasn't been actively pursued by LE. maybe it's been their plan to use her. Also, Linsey may have decided she doesn't want to be tied down to a man in jail. He really doesn't seem worth it. He's barely nice to her, shows minimal interest in the kids, seems consumed with drugs, doesn't seem repenent, & HE LIES. Maybe she wants a better man.

I also remember seeing a doc about the drug bust with ToC and I recall that he went into bushes behind a business or something (please don't ask me to find it, I wouldn't know where to start) my point being the PO-lice might be with holding that tape for other reasons.

Isn't the story that RC told refer to the mexican drug angle and MC being at the party house in the days before this happened with WBG and Nay Nay.

Maybe something did go down there with MC.

TC is one heck of a liar, this tape is before the LDT and I truly believed him while listening, he seems so sincere and really perplexed as to what actually happened that night.

For him to say "it wasn't Misty's fault" hmmmm, found that a very interesting thing to say, that leads me to beleive something bad happened with MC, maybe with the mexicans, RC retaliated (by killing him? could he go that far?... yep lol), they retaliated for that by taking HaLeigh.

RC can't admit it or he goes down for his crime, and he ain't sitting in no jail cell for no damn mexican.

ToC thinks it isn't MC's fault cause nobody deserves to be raped. And that's what started all of this... something bad happeneing to MC.

??

Whoa, where has my mind just gone because of listening to this tape?

This case is the most frustrating thing I have ever come accross.

:banghead:

BBM: Could you elaborate for me please?? Sorry I'm just not connecting the dots :blushing:

still craving his drugs...
has been dreaming he is messed up on drugs, w/brother who doesn't even get high

Dreaming about taking drugs - opiates particularly - is a part of withdrawal. An ex-addict will do this very frequently (most nights) until all the drugs are out of their system and the psychological craving has passed.

For starters I suggest Lindsey read and send Tommy a copy of Codependent No More by Melody Beattie..
One minute Tommy is calling Misty a liar and doesn't want to have anything to do with her eventhough he will always love her because she is his baby sister... The next minute he is claiming this isn't her fault..He needs to make up his mind...JMO

Nothing makes sense. At one time or another, we have Ron suspecting Joe (or not as Ron said he wasn't there), then the Baker County peeps, and, God knows who else, Misty parroted the party line and then really threw Tommy and Joe under the locomotive and then Tommy sends LE to the river too and now is tossing Ron under the rails. This is insane. LE must be living on Mylanta. :banghead:

Lindsy does not sound as though she cares at all about Haleigh...only about her own life, how it is affected, how tommy's is being affected by misty and rc...nothing at all about haleigh-and yet i guess she has to be thought of as the best of this bunch, considering the others...

I'm actually thinking they've been warned by their representation not to talk about the Haleigh case because the world and it's mother, not to mention LE, is listening in. It makes sense.

They try to talk themselves up in their visits and calls - make a good impression. I would think they would really want to do that with the Haleigh case but they've been warned not to. When these folk think they're talking themselves up, they're usually doing more harm to their reputations than good. IMO.

Lindsy is a VERY naive young person. She had been with Tom for over 8yrs.Fell in love as a very young teenager, got pregnant as a very young teenager and did what ALOT of ppl do(or are encouraged to do by family members "as the right thing to do")and thats to then marry the guy that you are pregnant by.He is controlling and in my opinion has taken very much advantage of her naive&an upbringing of nothing like the Croslins grew up in(drugs, lying, cheating, stealing, uneducated)she was totally under his "spell" and believed him FOR A VERY LONG TIME.Before she even learned of Tom's lies&betrayal you can hear that she has come to know exactly what the Croslins are worth.NOTHING, and as she states"no contribution to society whatsoever". So, yes I believe you hear a very naive and inmature girl who sadly all of her teen yrs and thus far young adult years she was looking to her husband to be the "leader" of the family.(which is also how alot of us are raised to believe)And I think everyone can deduce from whats out there that her family was&has been extremely disappointed in their son-n-law&his entire family&disgusted with what they have led their naive daughter into. And I think her TRUE naiveity and inmaturity is being mistaken for a callousness or lack of caring.And I think when everything finally has to come to light in the public that everyone will see that this young womans motives are nothing but trying to do the right thing&what is in her childrens best interest.That she truly does care about justice for our precious Haleigh&once all the lies&untruths of her husband came to light she did do the right thing by getting her&her babies the hell away from Tom&the Croslins, and there was no underlying motive for her divorcing him.It simply is as it seems,When she "woke up" to the real truth of her husband she didnt beat around the bush, hem haw around, or even listen to any BS excuses from him, SHE DIVORCED HIM.

BBM: Could you elaborate for me please?? Sorry I'm just not connecting the dots :blushing:

Sorry, I was jusst answering what i quoted and throwing a theory out there as to why the ToC drug tape wasn't released.

Maybe a reason for the tape not be released like the others is because ToC's involvement didn't happen the same way as all the other deals we've seen, MC and undercover had to meet ToC someplace and then ToC had to then go meet some other connection in a truck as I recall, and then he was observed going in behind (a bar? or club?) I remember reading, and maybe they don't want to give up that dope hiding spot in behind so and so establishment. so I think they haven't released this video for lots of reasons, none that have to do with finding Haleigh, just like donna Brocks tape...not important to LE cause they are peripherals on the edge of drug deals with the people LE are really focussed on. MC and RC

I have a hard time buying that LE would go to the expense of the whole river search if they did not feel it was viable and I believed the sheriff when he said he believed Haleigh may have died nearby. I have no idea where Tommy came up with the Joe story, unless he told it after he (may have) failed a poylgraph and tried this next story and somehow passed on that part.
I hope Lindsy is going ahead with a real divorce and plans to concentrate on herself and her kids and is not in a hurry for another man. I think she needs to move away from Fla. if her agreement allows it, and cooperate as best she can with LE if she has any info at all.

Lindsy is a VERY naive young person. She had been with Tom for over 8yrs.Fell in love as a very young teenager, got pregnant as a very young teenager and did what ALOT of ppl do(or are encouraged to do by family members "as the right thing to do")and thats to then marry the guy that you are pregnant by.He is controlling and in my opinion has taken very much advantage of her naive&an upbringing of nothing like the Croslins grew up in(drugs, lying, cheating, stealing, uneducated)she was totally under his "spell" and believed him FOR A VERY LONG TIME.Before she even learned of Tom's lies&betrayal you can hear that she has come to know exactly what the Croslins are worth.NOTHING, and as she states"no contribution to society whatsoever". So, yes I believe you hear a very naive and inmature girl who sadly all of her teen yrs and thus far young adult years she was looking to her husband to be the "leader" of the family.(which is also how alot of us are raised to believe)And I think everyone can deduce from whats out there that her family was&has been extremely disappointed in their son-n-law&his entire family&disgusted with what they have led their naive daughter into. And I think her TRUE naiveity and inmaturity is being mistaken for a callousness or lack of caring.And I think when everything finally has to come to light in the public that everyone will see that this young womans motives are nothing but trying to do the right thing&what is in her childrens best interest.That she truly does care about justice for our precious Haleigh&once all the lies&untruths of her husband came to light she did do the right thing by getting her&her babies the hell away from Tom&the Croslins, and there was no underlying motive for her divorcing him.It simply is as it seems,When she "woke up" to the real truth of her husband she didnt beat around the bush, hem haw around, or even listen to any BS excuses from him, SHE DIVORCED HIM.

Listening to this tape and all the other ones I have gotten a hint that she might be working with someone trying to get the truth out of Tommy. I don't know if it is LP and she is doing it for money or new stuff like a comp and new car or what. I think if she was thinking about her kids at all she would have left him a long time ago.

Listening to this tape and all the other ones I have gotten a hint that she might be working with someone trying to get the truth out of Tommy. I don't know if it is LP and she is doing it for money or new stuff like a comp and new car or what. I think if she was thinking about her kids at all she would have left him a long time ago.

You know, i think you're right. Lindsy seems very focused on creating a new life for herself. She's taking all the typical steps that a woman might, when a relationship ends. I'm waiting for a new hairdo and then I'll be sure. :) She seems relieved not to have to live with a junkie anymore. It looks like she's moving on, and of course has filed for divorce.

On the other hand, she still going through the motions with all the i love you's and i miss you's. In some of the earlier calls she seemed focused on discussing Haleigh. Whether that has ended on the advice of Tommy's lawyer or not, I can't say.

Having said that, you don't love a person one day and fall out of love the next. If she really has physically moved on from Tommy, it will be a while before she fully leaves him behind in her heart and mind. No matter how determined she is.

I also think Lindsy could be swayed very easily by the promise of cash. IMO.

As someone who is a current sponsor of 2 young men and has been for too many, it is almost always a relationship that does them in. VERY few are willing to wait a year of being clean. A woman on the same H&I commitment as me says she has the same problem with her sponsees. One went back to the goof who shook their child to death. I think some folks are as addicted to drama as I was to the hard stuff. I am curious about what will happen when the lot of them are all given stiff sentences.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back