2010 Anthony Case. Year in Review

I really believe that this letter is sincere and honest from George and explains why he and Lee are no longer seen in court. On a side note he's got beautiful handwriting especially for a man. Handwriting was obviously well taught in the grade school that he went to.

I think the letter implies that Casey is lying. Asking why destroy also can be interpreted as why are you lying and destroying.. As for the destroy Caylee Marie, that might have been in reference to Casey's plans to love Robyn's children like her own, her plans to adopt a new baby, and destroy the memory of Caylee.

See, when I read this letter, I don't think George is implying anything... I think it is pretty straight forward.

Why, why also destroy Lee? The absolute worst accusation you can make about someone, is made against Lee by her own sister, Casey. Those are accusations that can destroy someones life! True or false. Lee will be confronted with these accusations.

Why, why also destroy mom? Casey, in her own handwriting, accuses Cindy of calling her a "*advertiser censored*" after she tells her about Lee coming into her room at night and touching her. How many times have we seen the mother of a sexual abuse victim ignore the victims pleas? Turn against the victim? And side with the abuser? Yes, she is putting Cindy in the same category as these women. George is saying her, imo, that isn't it bad enough that Cindy has the entire world against her for her actions in protecting her murderess daughter, and now that same daughter accuses of her of these monsterous acts?

Why, why also destroy me, your family? George, again being accused of possibly sexually molesting Casey. The same situation with Lee. These are accusations that can destroy someones life. True or false.

Why, why also destroy Caylee Marie? He saves Caylee for last, because it is my opinion, that he is telling her, right there at that moment, that he knows she killed Caylee.... and...

After all I have tried, sacrificed, continued to have you, my daughter, why?

Again, he knows that she killed Caylee, but has stayed by her side and lie for her.

That is how I took this letter and I believe that George was sincere at that moment. I think he was angry, hurt, and completely broken down with the accusations.

ITA Lolamoon. ITA exactly!

And yearwise, the thing that sticks out for me the most is the cat crapping on the carpet. I don't know why it sticks out, but I think that is the funniest thing ever that Cindy wrote to Casey. I enjoy thinking about that cat glaring at Cindy and crapping all over the carpet for some reason!

See, when I read this letter, I don't think George is implying anything... I think it is pretty straight forward.

Why, why also destroy Lee? The absolute worst accusation you can make about someone, is made against Lee by her own sister, Casey. Those are accusations that can destroy someones life! True or false. Lee will be confronted with these accusations.

Why, why also destroy mom? Casey, in her own handwriting, accuses Cindy of calling her a "*advertiser censored*" after she tells her about Lee coming into her room at night and touching her. How many times have we seen the mother of a sexual abuse victim ignore the victims pleas? Turn against the victim? And side with the abuser? Yes, she is putting Cindy in the same category as these women. George is saying her, imo, that isn't it bad enough that Cindy has the entire world against her for her actions in protecting her murderess daughter, and now that same daughter accuses of her of these monsterous acts?

Why, why also destroy me, your family? George, again being accused of possibly sexually molesting Casey. The same situation with Lee. These are accusations that can destroy someones life. True or false.

Why, why also destroy Caylee Marie? He saves Caylee for last, because it is my opinion, that he is telling her, right there at that moment, that he knows she killed Caylee.... and...

After all I have tried, sacrificed, continued to have you, my daughter, why?

Again, he knows that she killed Caylee, but has stayed by her side and lie for her.

That is how I took this letter and I believe that George was sincere at that moment. I think he was angry, hurt, and completely broken down with the accusations.

You nailed it for me, LolaMoon! Exactly my thoughts.

If I may add, I believe the obscure tone in his letter was intentional and is important to consider. He knew that it would eventually be released for public scrutiny, yet he felt compelled to write it anyway. I don't believe for a minute that CA knew about it - I think she found out about the same time we did. George wasn't willing to let this one slide w/o confronting Casey, if only by letter. I am one of those that think he was deeply hurt, pissed off and devastated that even through the "worst of the worst" she was still lying....and willing to lie about the ONLY people who were standing by her. He was struggling to accept that even after all that had happened, she hasn't changed one iota. I also believe that those accusations were about the final straw for George.

One thing odd about the letter is that every "why" and every person mentioned has an "also destroy". Wonder exactly what is meant by also. Does George believe that Casey is destroying herself by not telling what "really" happened to Caylee? Since they are all "alsos", Casey must be the main one getting destroyed, destroying her own life.

This is my highlight:

Screenshot2010-07-21at35756PM.png

Forgive me if this is common knowledge, I have taken a few sanity breaks from this case, and this must have surfaced during one of them. Do we know what 2 things C. Mason asked George?

One thing odd about the letter is that every "why" and every person mentioned has an "also destroy". Wonder exactly what is meant by also. Does George believe that Casey is destroying herself by not telling what "really" happened to Caylee? Since they are all "alsos", Casey must be the main one getting destroyed, destroying her own life.

It is my opinion that George is telling her that she destroyed her own life, why must she now destroy theirs. Hadn't she done enough already by taking Caylee away from them forever.

I think Caylee was intentionally presented last simply because what followed. He was telling her that he knew she was responsible for Caylee and what happened to her, but that he had stood by her. Sacrificed lying for her when he knew she had killed Caylee. Kept her, and not disowned her, even though he knew she killed Caylee.

No one is ultimately responsible for the actual murder of Caylee except for Casey. No one is ever going to be charged and held accountable for Caylee's murder, except for Casey. But George knows what he has done (sacrificed) in order to help his daughter and how does his daughter repay him?

That is just how I took it!

Forgive me if this is common knowledge, I have taken a few sanity breaks from this case, and this must have surfaced during one of them. Do we know what 2 things C. Mason asked George?

Casey's accusations against George and Lee. Whether he had sexually abused Casey or had any knowledge of Lee sexually abusing Casey.

Presumably -

1. Have you ever molested Casey?
  2. To your knowledge has Lee ever molested his sister?
This letter was written within days after the jailhouse letters were released in which Casey accused both Geoge and Lee of attempting to molest her in one of her letters to another inmate. (Robyn Adams, I believe. :waitasec:)

I've looked at that letter repeatedly and it finally hit me what the one line says.

After all I have tried, sacrificed, continued to Love you, my daughter, why?

He used a capital L but I think the word is love.

I've looked at that letter repeatedly and it finally hit me what the one line says.

After all I have tried, sacrificed, continued to Love you, my daughter, why?

He used a capital L but I think the word is love.

It is 'love'. I thought it was the word 'have' at first. That would have been weird!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle
Back