2011.01.05 Hearing TES Volunteer Computer Subpoena

I think JB shot himself in the foot with this one. He either screwed up by not asking JJ about the photos during the deposition, or by his own procrastinating about actually working on this case, he really didn't know JJ was posting pictures? Or does he really know they are not of Suburban, and is trying to get back at JJ for changing his opinion and recording his investigator?
IMO, he is trying to get JJ in court to state that he originally thought Caylee wasn't on Suburban for a reasonable doubt issue. Why in the world would he think that jurors are so stupid that they will ignore the fact that JJ changed his mind and will say so.
He is just proving what an incompetent he is, imo.

HHJP will write order today. JA says Cadaver dog can be heard in early Feb.

JB says their rushing the experts to provide reports, they're working on it. More whining, plans to file more pleadings.

JA wants a clue about these filings. JB wants 20 days, 30 days already denied. HHJP says my schedule is a whole lot different than yours, I can make the schedule and you won't like it. There are 7 days in the week.

JA says he is willing to work with the defense

HHJP - 3PM I'm formulating the order and putting the timelines together.

I wouldn't be surprised to see an evening hearing or even a Saturday hearing. The defense is so far behind and HHBP is going to hold them to the deadlines.

JA: we suggest staggered deadlines - not all of them due in 20 days

Yes - because he knows that approximately 18 of them will be done wrong or have insufficient info - back to court they go! LOL (lots of luck)

Yep Baez just got schooled again in lawyering. Judge Perry does not miss a trick, Baez may have gotten away with a lot up to this point but yesterdays sanctions were a game changer. Baez does not seem to realize that yet. Mason wasn't having a bar of it today and had his back to Baez at times. There was no legal standing for Baez to go on his fishing expedition - Baez this is not TES all over again.

I can see further sanctions in the future, whether Mason will be untouched by these remains to be seen. Baez could be Mason's Waterloo and undo some of the shine on his stellar career. If Baez does not come up before the Florida Bar by the end of next year, I will be shocked.

If JB wants to say that JJ committed a felony what does he think that Laura Buchanan did when she falsified a TES document and then tried to get JJ to say he was with her somewhere he wasn't, to me this is the whole reason that JB wants to "fish" around with what JJ has and try and get more investigative money from the State to investigate him, god only knows how much money he has already wasted doing just that.

For our friend, Muzik man,
turn it up
You Dropped A Bomb On Me
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRadA7074wk[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXO_mR-c8mQ[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpRFg7eQz14[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VDRzlgtL6A[/ame]
I love Judge Belvin Perry, Jr.! That is all I can say!
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5970574&postcount=6"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.01.05 - Today's Current News **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**[/ame]

I got to watch it live for once, and this is the impression I got:
Or does he really know they are not of Suburban, and is trying to get back at JJ for changing his opinion and recording his investigator?

I thought the way CM was lounging in his chair showed total disrespect the court. Did anyone else see that?

I think it also showed a total disrespect for his co-counsel:footinmouth: too!

I think JB shot himself in the foot with this one. He either screwed up by not asking JJ about the photos during the deposition, or by his own procrastinating about actually working on this case, he really didn't know JJ was posting pictures? Or does he really know they are not of Suburban, and is trying to get back at JJ for changing his opinion and recording his investigator?
IMO, he is trying to get JJ in court to state that he originally thought Caylee wasn't on Suburban for a reasonable doubt issue. Why in the world would he think that jurors are so stupid that they will ignore the fact that JJ changed his mind and will say so.
He is just proving what an incompetent he is, imo.

I think Baez or which ever flunkies he used for his internet research did not do a thorough enough job. They obviously did not find what they needed on the forums from JJ's comments - or the information was not there because what they are asserting is in fact not true. Either way it is a lose lose situation once again for Baez.

This is AWESOME!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

I think we've just had a peek at 2011 under HHJP's "rules" for the courtroom.

On point, clean, swift and Denied!!! Mr. Baez - your prize - :worms:

Love it!................:slap:

...................:skip: ....... :skip: ......... :skip:

Does anyone really believe that "experts" who are familiar with testifying at trial are going to be rushed to write a report? I think they already know what their opinion will be on what matter and have notes. Baez is such a whiner.

Can't resist...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE[/ame]

Chalk up one for the bloggers! :lol:

eta: I shoulda known TWA would beat me to it! GMTA :highfive:

I have to say I'm surprised .
I thought MAYBE JB and CM would TRY and be a LITTLE more collected for court.

Was CM even conscious today? He didn't even move. It was like something out of Weekend At Bernie's.

LOL of course.

JB: we will be filing papers in reference to these issues - several issues have come up with the requiring of reports

In other words, he's still not wanting to hand over the expert reports. JB better be careful or he's going to be paying that $500 a day fine that was discussed at the last hearing.

If JB wants to say that JJ committed a felony what does he think that Laura Buchanan did when she falsified a TES document and then tried to get JJ to say he was with her somewhere he wasn't, to me this is the whole reason that JB wants to "fish" around with what JJ has and try and get more investigative money from the State to investigate him, god only knows how much money he has already wasted doing just that.

Yes, I was shocked Baez brought up Laura Buchanan's name! :eek:

Little Bitty's assessment of today's motion hearing (based on the work product of WebSleuther's paraphrasing today's hearing)

Jose Baez: Photos! Need to have them! More spaghetti to throw at the wall. Need more fishing lines in the water...more bait to try and trick the jury with...JJ took them. Or he blogged that he took them. He then posted his link to his blog with pictures on the whole wide web...people on WS's investigate stuff. They don't post nice things about our defense strategy. An overwhelming majority of them post that they believe Casey is guilty. They don't fall for our spaghetti at the wall/fish bait strategy. This is unfair. Unreasonable. People don't think I am doing a good job. Posters post things. JJ was interested in finding Caylee...this is a slamdunk for the defense. I need blogs. Pictures...blah blah blah..

HHJP: No. No fishing expedition. NO. :furious:

JB: :( :banghead:

HHJP: I am in control. There are 7 days in a week. I will schedule things whenever I deem them necessary. You won't like it. Stop bringing frivolous motions in front of this court. (HHJP didn't really say the last sentence but it is totally implied) :loser:

JB: :( Who else I am supposed to blame Caylee's death on? :waitasec:

The entire courtroom, minus JB, CM, Casey: Really?:great:

HHJP: Motion denied. Come back in here again with the same whackadoodle motions and this kind of stuff will keep happening to the defense. :twocents:

The above is all my work product and opinion. Period. But it is as close to an actual description of today's hearing that I wanted to convey. :)

I think Baez or which ever flunkies he used for his internet research did not do a thorough enough job. They obviously did not find what they needed on the forums from JJ's comments - or the information was not there because what they are asserting is in fact not true. Either way it is a lose lose situation once again for Baez.

JB just trying to create more smoke and mirrors-the fishing season is over!! 2011 is here-PTL (That means Praise The Lord CM):great:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HottVixen
Back