2011.01.25 Defense Requests More Time to Submit Expert Reports

We are a bit confused," Baez wrote in the email. "I understood it to mean that if we were objecting to anything not in our motion that it should be in writing. That was also my understanding as to what was discussed at the status hearing. I have also discussed the matter with Mr. Mason and he is just as confused if not more."

How did this man pass the Bar? I'm no dummy, but he takes the cake!!

Hummm..Not sure HOW this guy ever passed The Bar..but his email makes no sense at all?? Confusion about what?? The deadlines he keeps missing are spelled out quite clearly IN COURT..by the JUDGE!! Was Baez there?? Of course he was...how or why does he even feel that "Law Firm" confusion is ANY E..X...C..U...S....E?? I do think this case is going to be the ending of his career in LAW and the ruination of CM's retirement...Dont even think Media would ask him his (CM) views on talk shows in the future now??

As a side line..After Henry Lee's fiasco in Spector Case..I havent seen him on ANY Talk Show since...even his show got dropped...I guess thats what happens when you align yourself with liars, criminals, and get boughtout to LIE!!...Im wondering what will ever happen to Dr. Spitz in the future?..Credibility is a must when looking for a job...:waitasec:

Whoopsey..Sorry got OT amight..My Bad:crazy:

I'm betting that the state has no real expectations that JB or CM will be held in contempt. Rather this is a major warning shot that they will no longer tolerate any sloppiness in filings, any laziness in failing to generate paperwork or documents, and be absolutely and totally unforgiving when it comes to deadlines going forward. Any paperwork coming from JB that is not on time or is failing in any way will be asked to be struck. Any i's not dotted, t's not crossed will be challenged. The state is no longer playing nice and simple phone calls and e-mails are no longer acceptable. JB's lazy approach of "you guys know what I want, it was in that other motion" will not fly any longer. He is going to be forced to sit down and write out each and every piece of paperwork in order to get ready for his hearings and trial.

of course since this is JB, he's not going to learn a damned thing from this. Expect to see him submit a ton of BS motions in the next day or so demanding that the SA's be sanctioned for any number of perceived offenses. He simply does not take schooling well and tends to respond like a small child.

I love Jeff Ashton! The timing is great, he knows JB has filed for unavailability for this week. The deadline was 2/17, the motion was dated 2/20/2011.

I'm not so sure this is just a warning shot, JB was to provide to the Court and the State "the specific issues that will be objected to in accordance with Frye, including, but not limited to, those objections previously addressed in the motions."

These two attorney's have a license to practice law? WTH?

This isn't Cm's first rodeo. How can he be confused as to JBP's order?

I am a numbskull and clearly understand that they were supposed to take a crayon and paper, and write down what they
don't like about the testing the state had done..DUH!

WHATS so hard about that?

well.....apparently cm's role in the rodeo mustve been that of the clown. sorry.sorry. I really dont want to believe that it is this easy to play ignorant and get away with it. Its such a smack to the face of the tax payers of this state and to the justice system. when does it stop??

The deadline for decomposition expert William Rodriguez was due today as well.

Did the defense meet that deadline? Also, how about all the other reports due last week?
I'll assume if they were not met... Mr Ashton would have said something?

What a fitting end to a 40 year record of flawless lawyering. What a stab in the back from the lead attorney. I`m sure CM will really appreciate being classified as even more confused than JB.
It appeared to me that CM was napping throughout the last hearing but seriously is he that foolish to not read rulings and hearing minutes delivered to him directly? I know JB is.
Well it appears to me this is the second big deadline they missed last week. I keep checking and unless there was some confusion that expert reports had to be submitted to the court, they haven`t been. I wonder if they met their 4pm deadline today for Dr Rodrigues`s report. Of course they didn`t what am I saying.
That should cut the trial short by a week or so hahaha.

OMG..........Does anyone else wonder how much of JB's life has been spent trying to perfect the art of manipulating people and situations that don't suit the likes of Mr. JB?

Again, he doesn't respect the court's orders so he reaches into his little bag of sh**...oops.....tricks... and pulls out the OH NO....I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT THAT WAY excuse. He then bolsters his claim with, AND CM DOESN'T GET IT EITHER!!:banghead: :loser:

I guess he'll stick with whatever has worked for him in the past and see how long he will get away with it this time!! :sick:
:twocents:As far as I am concerned, I see right through his juvenile, immature, childish, frivolous, unsophisticated tactics!!! And in just in case you're wondering JB? HHJP DOES TOO!!

GET OVER YOURSELF, PUT YOUR EGO ASIDE FOR ONCE, AND DO YOUR JOB!!!

OMG..........Does anyone else wonder how much of JB's life has been spent trying to perfect the art of manipulating people and situations that don't suit the likes of Mr. JB?

Again, he doesn't respect the court's orders so he reaches into his little bag of sh**...oops.....tricks... and pulls out the OH NO....I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT THAT WAY excuse. He then bolsters his claim with, AND CM DOESN'T GET IT EITHER!!:banghead: :loser:

I guess he'll stick with whatever has worked for him in the past and see how long he will get away with it this time!! :sick:
:twocents:As far as I am concerned, I see right through his juvenile, immature, childish, frivolous, unsophisticated tactics!!! And in just in case you're wondering JB? HHJP DOES TOO!!

Has he tried "Confused - didn't understand and neither does Mason by the way" before? I know he's used "Quite frankly I don't know why we are here?", but has he admitted he wasn't listening when HHJP gave his orders and when he read the motion he didn't understand it (meaning he skipped out that month of law school)?

What a fitting end to a 40 year record of flawless lawyering. What a stab in the back from the lead attorney. I`m sure CM will really appreciate being classified as even more confused than JB.
It appeared to me that CM was napping throughout the last hearing but seriously is he that foolish to not read rulings and hearing minutes delivered to him directly?
I know JB is.
Well it appears to me this is the second big deadline they missed last week. I keep checking and unless there was some confusion that expert reports had to be submitted to the court, they haven`t been. I wonder if they met their 4pm deadline today for Dr Rodrigues`s report. Of course they didn`t what am I saying.
That should cut the trial short by a week or so hahaha.

BBM~~

CM may even claim "Sometimers" disease...sometimes he remembers, sometimes NOT..Sometimes Hears it, sometimes NOT ..BUT what I really do question is HIS WISDOM in even forming any partnership with JB..In the 2 years previous, JB has shown over and over again how inept he was..He couldnt keep LKB nor AL onboard due to his ineptness..WAS CM really willing to sacrifice his retirement for this :loser:?????????????

Maybe will find out in the future just how badly grounded CM really was in this endeavour..Only time explain his misjudgements :waitasec:

What part of "including but not limited to" is so confusing??? :banghead:

Forget how he passed the Bar. I want to know what he got on his LSAT. :loser:

Well hello and welcome! Great post! :floorlaugh:

:twocents: The way I see things through the eyes of JB is this......

Any orders made by this court DO NOT pertain to me unless and until I find a way to manipulate them to my advantage.

If a court ordered deadline comes and goes and I haven't decided just yet how or IF I will comply....OH WELL.....I just won't, er um didn't understand what the judge meant.....exactly.

If there is a chance that I don't/won't understand an order....I won't contact the court......THEY can call me if they want to know what I'm thinking!!!

JB addresses Perry's judicial assistant as "Jill"? And then has the nerve to suggest what he sees as "the more logical" thing to do (which is wait around and do nothing)? Wow.

Disrespect much?

Playing confused is one thing, but this goes way beyond the pale.

Oh boy, this is a surprise...I thought the court would be closed for President's Day. It is here! I'll have to go back and read this...

What part of "including but not limited to" is so confusing??? :banghead:

Forget how he passed the Bar. I want to know what he got on his LSAT. :loser:

It seems perfectly clear to me . . . and I have no law background. It's right there in straightforward, simple language. Do both of these lawyers really think they can get away with playing dumb over and over and the court won't notice?
aaaagggghhhhhhh!!

Am I reading this correctly?
Is he actually still harping about JA not filing a response? Is he actually trying to use that as well as lacking in remedial reading/ comprehension as his excuse for not abiding by the judge's orders?
This is too funny! In a backwards sort of way.

Ooh, Jill, can you ask Belvin if can we discuss this in chambers?
I'm tired of having my clock cleaned while KB laughs out loud and telephoto lens guy zeros in on my smirk.

What about whatshername? The attorney who was supposed to be the scientific person? Even though she doesn't own a TV and can't work a remote? I thought she would be handling the Frye hearings? I'm sure JB and CM have no idea where to even proceed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oOoJodieoOo
Back