2011.02.06 Clint Dunn says someone close to family needs to be looked into.

Perhaps CD was hit with all kinds of ugliness in the past couple of days..it's the only explanation I can come up with from not knowing about MM when he & Naomi were interviewed, and today.

I know they all need to put aside this crap and concentrate on finding HD. Forget who's saying what, get your butt back in and take another poly clear that up and put the focus back where it needs to be. And CD needs to just stay away from BD, media is trying to stir that pot, well media and talking heads.

IMO -- I will be very surprised if HD is missing or murdered at the hands of anyone other than the person that LE has identified as a suspect in this case -- SA. It is possible that others are involved, but it is my opinion that LE has some sort of proof that he is involved, and are working behind the scenes to find out where HD or her remains are.

I do have great compassion for CD and even for BD (only if she has had no involvement in her daughter's disappearance).

-- IMO LE is not disclosing important information to either of them due to the possibility that the info can get out to the public and/or the suspect and additional POIs.
-- IMO CD and BD's gut instincts tell them that something is up with LE.
-- IMO, CD and BD, out of concern, anger, frustration, (for BD, it may include manipulation and or pressure from SA) etc. are coming up with all kinds of theories as to who "took" HD or where she is.
-- This is only natural for a parent to do -- especially if a parent is innocent of involvement in the child's disappearance.
-- Of course, the possibility remains that BD's motivation for putting this "someone close to the family" theory out there may be for deflection -- and time will tell what her ultimate motivation is.

My one big criticism of LE, other than their choice of spokesperson, is not having TES come in to search. But since I don't know the facts/background story behind TES's absence, I cannot speculate further.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=339146
People who know Hailey the best need to be looked at first.He's up there at the top of the list of people that need to be looked at," said Dunn (BBM)

Right there....that statement says it all to me. If this MM has been missing for God knows how long, how could he be someone who knows Hailey the best?

People who know Hailey the best need to be looked at first.He's up there at the top of the list of people that need to be looked at," said Dunn (BBM)

Right there....that statement says it all to me. If this MM has been missing for God knows how long, how could he be someone who knows Hailey the best?

Notice how many similarities to the HC case with this one?

I can't remember exactly what BD said,but I think it was over a year ago someone threatened her and Hailey,BD didn't know about the threat,someone made a report to LE,but noone told BD about it.Geesh,so it's suppose to be someone the Dunn family all know and CD says he would be one of the people who knows Hailey the best and should be looked at.Didn't BD say he felt like he was wronged or something like that?This just keeps getting better,I just don't know.

Does anyone know if LE has confirmed this mystery man, b/c it sounds an awful lot like zanny the nanny has been to Texas. SODDI.
I'd like confirmation that some man who threatened BD and HD over a year ago, who is now missing, but we don't know how long, is even a real person.
CD appears to agree with BD, even when he knew she was lying on NG, he said nothing to correct the info. He just wiped his hand over his mustache and beard, a clear sign of him telling himself to keep his mouth shut.
I'm thinking BD is not one to argue with. She has to have the last word.
moo
moo

He did but as I said before it sounds to me like Clint knows this person personally and agrees he needs to be checked into. If Clint didn't know them and was only hearing it from BD then I might be like "Well maybe it is wrong" but the simple fact that it seems Clint knows them as well speaks volumes. JMO

CD is out looking for Hailey. He doesn't want to get into a pissing match with BD. It would sensationalize the story and keep the media around, and he does want the media to stay around for Hailey's sake, but he said he thought of SA from the beginning.

CD wants every avenue checked out, that's why he's out there following every lead, not leaving it up to just LE. I'm sure there are some people who would rather call CD than LE..

So if BD wants to deflect to soddi, than so what, at least it will keep Hailey out in the media.
And CD knows LE will do what they want, so let her deflect if she wants to.
The one thing that bothers me is he is just as much in denial with BD as BD is with SA. moo

Okay so going on what CD said, this is a male, who knows the family well, and he adds that people who know HD best should be looked at first. Also that the MM hasnt been able to be found. What males typically know a 13 year old girl the best? Going to try to work my way out from nearest to furthest men from HD that might fit this description.

1. Father
2. Brother
3. Uncles
4. Grandfathers
5. Godfather, if any
6. Male cousins
7. Friends of parents, including boyfriends
8. Teachers/coaches/school related males
9. Priest/pastor/rabbi/religious figure, if any
10. ??? Anyone else I might have missed?

So we know who 1 and 2 are in this case and they're not missing or unlocatable and so we can rule them out from being the MM. Do we have information about any of these other males in HDs life, and if they might be missing/moved away/otherwise unlocatable? I'm not advocating posting names or any other identifiable information, because we don't want to associate anyone who is perfectly innocent with anything, but just for the sake of identifying who the MM might be, and seeing who we could rule out as being the MM.

If this is indeed someone who needs to be checked out, I wish LE or CD and/or BD could get the name or a description to the public. As it is, I'm not putting much stock in the MM story, but I think everyone owes it to HD to check every possibility.

LOL I was trying to figure out MM:floorlaugh: I got it now:crazy:

This MM is someone in the family (if this is true) but who family Clint or Billie?

I just don't get it ! If my child was missing and I thought that someone should be look at and missing at the same time and LE didn't want to look.

I be screaming in the media their name for them to step up and clear their self. IMO

One question is "was this MM here at the beginning and than disappear"?
How long have they been missing?
Is it the same person that so call threaten Hailey and Billie?

So it like playing 20 questions:banghead:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I don't like this MM issue...it baiting IMO:banghead:

If they really feel there is someone who is a potential POI and who can't be found...they do need to say who this is, or else keep quiet about it, if LE has asked them to do so. Nothing at all is being accomplished by this anonymous business of hinting and baiting...

If either parent believed this MM existed out there somewhere (not actually exists but if either of them even believed it to be a possibility) every penny of every donation would be spent on a private investigator finding this MM. Every item donated would be sold. The house would be put up for collateral. Pleas would be made for private investigators to donate their services.

If this person possibly existed on the planet SA and his family would be greatly motivated to get that info out, to get that person found, and they would be figuring out how to secure a private investigator. They secured an attorney when he needed one. There is no better defense in the world than finding the MM if he exists and is involved.

Innuendo and empty words.

I am beginning to think the person's name, if he/she exists is NOTSHAWN.

I am beginning to think the person's name, if he/she exists is NOTSHAWN.

:floorlaugh: no kidding.

I really wish LE would address this publicly. (But something tells me they won't.)

Do they not have editors at Big Country?

Hailey's father says yes, there is a potential person to be looked at. "He needs to be looked at because we knows the family good. People who know Hailey the best need to be looked at first. He's up there at the top of the list of people that need to be looked at," said Dunn

BBM - CD actually said he not we...we doesn't even make sense.
No punctuation to end the sentence?

If they can't get that right, how can I trust that they didn't edit down these sound bytes to make more of them than what he actually meant?

Do they not have editors at Big Country?

Hailey's father says yes, there is a potential person to be looked at. "He needs to be looked at because we knows the family good. People who know Hailey the best need to be looked at first. He's up there at the top of the list of people that need to be looked at," said Dunn

BBM - CD actually said he not we...we doesn't even make sense.
No punctuation to end the sentence?

If they can't get that right, how can I trust that they didn't edit down these sound bytes to make more of them than what he actually meant?

If proofread, it's time to advertise that there may be a job opening at BigCountry:

-Dunn said nobody can be ruled at.

-The unnamed person, who authorities are yet to indentify, may be a person close to the Dunn family.

BBM; SNIPPED
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339146

Totally different dynamics today.

Good to see CD speak up and back BD about other people/things that LE needs to look into. Its been over a month with absolutely no movement in this case. HD is still missing and there are no clues or any evidence about what happened to her.

Interesting comment...wonder if CD reads here:
He added he does not think Billie Dunn is bringing this person up just to get the blame off of her or her former live in boyfriend and only named suspect in the case. "We may not be on the same page but i don't think she's intentionally trying to get the attention off of herself," said Dunn.

Clara~~~and I mean this in all sincerity Clint just does not strike me as the reading type:innocent:

Okay so going on what CD said, this is a male, who knows the family well, and he adds that people who know HD best should be looked at first. Also that the MM hasnt been able to be found. What males typically know a 13 year old girl the best? Going to try to work my way out from nearest to furthest men from HD that might fit this description.

1. Father
2. Brother
3. Uncles
4. Grandfathers
5. Godfather, if any
6. Male cousins
7. Friends of parents, including boyfriends
8. Teachers/coaches/school related males
9. Priest/pastor/rabbi/religious figure, if any
10. ??? Anyone else I might have missed?

So we know who 1 and 2 are in this case and they're not missing or unlocatable and so we can rule them out from being the MM. Do we have information about any of these other males in HDs life, and if they might be missing/moved away/otherwise unlocatable? I'm not advocating posting names or any other identifiable information, because we don't want to associate anyone who is perfectly innocent with anything, but just for the sake of identifying who the MM might be, and seeing who we could rule out as being the MM.

If this is indeed someone who needs to be checked out, I wish LE or CD and/or BD could get the name or a description to the public. As it is, I'm not putting much stock in the MM story, but I think everyone owes it to HD to check every possibility.

Just thinking and NOT accusing anyone...just trying to add to the list of males that would know the family good
maybe it isn't someone related to BD or CD. Maybe someone from DD's biological father's side?

If proofread, it's time to advertise that there may be a job opening at BigCountry:

-Dunn said nobody can be ruled at.

-The unnamed person, who authorities are yet to indentify, may be a person close to the Dunn family.

I dunno. I live in fear of Kimster ruling at me with her ray gun.

Why do I feel like I am watching one of those movies that you can't follow the timeline, can't tell what is a flashback and what is happening currently, and that maybe we started with the end of the movie at the beginning we just aren't suppose to know it yet.

This is insane. Creepy unnamed missing relative/friend of the family/rumor someone heard along the way person or not SA saw her last, is the sole source of a lie about where she is going, a lie that created a very convenient 24 hour period between sighting and reporting, and quit his job but told no one leaving him two days of unaccounted time before said child, who btw told people she was afraid of him.

Failed his polygraphs, deleted evidence during questioning, and has lawyered up and is no longer cooperating.

There is no vague shadowy character in the night that explains that away or fits anywhere in that set of facts.

If Clint is merely trying to say he wants every possible avenue pursued and he doesn't have enough data to know if this has been checked out and verified as a deadend, okay, fine I get that.

But otherwise I going to have to assume that CD shares some traits with BD and I don't mean he gets paid in ones.

SUPER POST RED~~~~

Don't forget for the named POI turned SUSPECT we have the umpteenth incararnation of a Michael Meyers masks wearing, chain saw carrying 'fiance' but ya know what's cool about him? Ya can borrow $10 bucks off him and he don't mind.:truce:

Where are you Hailey? Wait! Cancel that truce! For you little girl we don't give up!:woohoo:

God Bless Hailey's Angel's keep them searchin Lord

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan