2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redirect...

JB: When your daughter was handcuffed were there multiple officers around?

GA: They were in the house (paraphrasing)

JB: Was this the first time you saw your daughter handcuffed?

GA: Yes

Re-direct. JB trying to humanize GA--the night of July 15 probably one of the most traumatic things that had happened to you? Goes on to lay groundwork for why GA's memory might be fuzzy. Gack.

There was a moment where Judge Perry had his chin resting on his hands while LDB was speaking. I tried to screen cap. Too fast. It was priceless.

If KC had a clue she would pretend to cry while her dad talks about seeing her get handcuffed for the first time.

Good luck Jose. No WAY Jose. NO jury is going to appreciate this! This is not the way to get sympathy for these people. You saw your daughter in hand cuffs and it upset you.

What about when you found out your granddaughter was in duct tape. I will not be able to make it though this trial without exploding. I think.

Well, there are some things that George can remember and certain things he can't. Perfect !

Casey was looking down and shaking her head when George passed her... didn't even look at him. George is in trouble!

So is Lee up next? Hostile witness #3?

Just an observation, but if KC is having such a hard time listening to this simple testimony from her parents, how in the world will she make it through all of her friends testimony, her lovers testimony, the autopsy pictures, all of the real meat and potatoes of exactly what a heinous thing she did? She keeps looking around, anger showing very much on her face, little fisties under the table. Her goose is cooked. A jury will not respond well to her demeanor. JMO

Ryan Eberlin (sp?) OSCO deputy up next.

(haha is it so sad that I was really excited that this hearing is on a day when most of my office is at a conference so I have nothing to do?)

Wow - all we needed were some violins playing on the side ;) Ryan Ebberlan (sp): Deputy. Mason to question.

I hope someone, like maybe bailiffs or someone from the state, are monitoring George & Cindy in the hall to make sure they aren't divulging their testimonies to each other.

ETA: Although it probably doesn't matter, the lies are on the record under oath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74