2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #2 (PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
was told by LE dozens of times overall that "we can't talk to KC but you can"

Mr. Lee "Giggles" Anthony is up. Says that LE would tell him that they couldn't talk to Casey, but he could.

I am shocked that there were no tears when she saw her brother or when he said he was Casey's brother.

no, she did, welled right up. not as bad as for cindy but they were there.

So becasue John Allen specified that LE couldn't talk to KC but her family could.....it qualifies as a "mantra"???

I don't see anything wrong with LE tell anyone in the A family, she has an attorney, we can't talk to her but you can....what's wrong with that? They wanted to find Caylee....just unreal...

Lee says that LE set up the jail visit with Casey. The first one LE did it on their behalf because they didn't know how to go about it.

Glad you came to your senses WillenFan ! LOL !

LMAO. I didn't see him up close until he came on the stand. I saw him in the background of the attorneys. Once I saw him up close I was like EW no.! :floorlaugh:

LEs mantra "She has an attorney, we cant talk to her..."

Sounds like a good thing to be saying to me

Just because LE helped the family set up the first meeting (becasue they didn't know what or how to do it).......they did what exactly???

JB Asking the court to take Judicial Notice of a pleading - LDB says it's not relevant to the issues before the court.

JB is asserting that the State witheld discovery - that one video that didn't get turned over to the media or the defense - and the defense had to file for it.

The one visitation that something occured that LE didn't want to be disclosed suddenly "got lost". JB wants the court to take judicial notice of it.

Perry - says OK - but i don't deal in speculation.

Correct. JB, as an attorney, has to go out and find the evidence. It is NOT up to HJP to go get it for him. He (JB) throws out these vomit motions of no relevence because he knows everyone is watching. HJP isn't biting the bait though.

MOO

Mel

Oh please, please, please, on re-direct, let LDB ask Lee about his question of ICA "Is this like the last time?"!!!!

Pretty please with sugar on top?

(Not that I expect him to "recall" or to answer truthfully, mind you)

Why does Lee look like HE just got out of prison? Scruffy to say the least and so disrespectful to a court of law!

This entire family makes me physically ill.

Folks, no matter our own personal family makeups. Let's all be glad that we WEREN'T born into this one. I'm going to say a prayer tonight thanking the good Lord up above that he spared me from ever being apart of this clan.

It's nauseating the way this family has conducted themselves.

Is he wearing cutoffs again? And is Mallory there in her Daisy dukes like last time?

So who coined the John Allan's comment "We can't see her but you can" a catch phrase? Lee? IMO he was only reiterating the obvious to the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member