2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #3 (PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP struck Kathy Belich from the defense witness list! OH BOY!! I missed that....also missed the cross of Lee By LDB......

Thank you all for your comments for those of us that missed some parts of it.

I don't know I would phrase it that way - struck.

What *I* heard was - at the end of the trial, there was a glitch and the mic was hot during a small portion of the sidebar. I heard JP say, take KB off the list for tomorrow. But then they fixed the mic issue and it went silent (as it should be for sidebar) so that could have changed.
I took clearly what *I* heard as postpone the KB motion - not strike it or dismiss it.

Just trying to help with what I heard, so we don't start a rumor!
(Feel free to correct me if you heard different - anyone!)

Well at least Prime News isn't all defense skewed. Mark Eiglarsh even said if they throw out statements to LE guess what they have? Everything else!

I don't know I would phrase it that way - struck.

What *I* heard was - at the end of the trial, there was a glitch and the mic was hot during a small portion of the sidebar. I heard JP say, take KB off the list for tomorrow. But then they fixed the mic issue and it went silent (as it should be for sidebar) so that could have changed.
I took clearly what *I* heard as postpone the KB motion - not strike it or dismiss it.

Just trying to help with what I heard, so we don't start a rumor!
(Feel free to correct me if you heard different - anyone!)

He did say Strike Kathy Belich but I think he was naming the motion. He said well that shouldn't be a hard motion either she is or she isn't. That's why they start at 8:45 tomorrow..they are going to hear that motion first.

CM needs to put a "bark" collar on JB so when JB starts to drift into uncharted waters CM can "zap" him. jmo

This Lyon character really irritates me. I mean who is HE?? Is he JB's goon? Wonder if BS would be nice enough to tell us all about this exchange?

That is the perfect word Lola IMO for Lyon ...A Goon..is he Jose's bodyguard now? is that where my tax money is going?

We shall soon see if he submits an invoice for sitting behind the Defense for 2 days of hearings...I didn't see any Investigating going on..but I did notice him with his chest puffed out and his arms folded in front, trying to look Intimidating.
Anyone else?...

IMO this whole family has been built like a house of cards.It reminds me of the 50's and 60's and middle class families that had to keep up with "The Jones". Every single one of them seems to have the need to pretend who they really are not. By now they have lost all concept of family and accountability. Lee just might be tired enough of the games that he possibly can survive this with some normalcy.

Not only will this be a lonnngggggg trial, but the appeals process will be even longer. I see three choices for us all to make it through til the end...

1. Mind your manners and follow TOS...lol
2. Buy stock in popcorn, chips, coffee and whatever else you like to drink and munch on. Stock up at the grocery store, supplies you know...
3. Put in alot of overtime if you work so you have the hours to stay home, follow the case and hire someone to do your laundry and not so favorite chores.

Feel free to add to the list

#1 is the hardest one for me!

I do want to suggest, for your longevity that no body eat:
COLD PIZZA <---------- she/he is a member here!

I've been thinking about this since the hearing today and wonder if anyone else noticed how Casey continually tugged at the sleeves of her red sweater. In previous court appearances, I've seen Casey fuss with her hair, and she did a little of that today, too, but the tugging at her sleeves almost drove me bonkers! The way that I read this (subconscious) action: Casey wants to cover the hands that did the deed.

I couldn't walk away! I think George felt like he had been punched in the stomach. He knows what he is doing is so wrong and that is why I can not feel bad for him. I tried to when he started to cry and Casey showed no reaction to her fathers cries. He is doing all of this for her and she doesn't care that it is killing him. These lies are killing him!!!! And Casey is okay with that.

I don't know? This case is really just HARD!

I flinched when he said he would have sold his soul to the devil to get Caylee back. He has sold it, but for the wrong reasons, and I think it will weigh on him over the years how terrible his betrayal has been.

That is the perfect word Lola IMO for Lyon ...A Goon..is he Jose's bodyguard now? is that where my tax money is going?

We shall soon see if he submits an invoice for sitting behind the Defense for 2 days of hearings...I didn't see any Investigating going on..but I did notice him with his chest puffed out and his arms folded in front, trying to look Intimidating.
Anyone else?...

Maybe there's a reality show out there in JB and Lyons future? Kinda like those Housewife shows- The Real Lawyers of Kissimmee...
:floorlaugh:

#1 is the hardest one for me!

I do want to suggest, for your longevity that no body eat:
COLD PIZZA <---------- she/he is a member here!

Oh but Cold Pizza is the best in the mornings! Especially for those 9am hearings!!
I encourage it:crazy:

I've been thinking about this since the hearing today and wonder if anyone else noticed how Casey continually tugged at the sleeves of her red sweater. In previous court appearances, I've seen Casey fuss with her hair, and she did a little of that today, too, but the tugging at her sleeves almost drove me bonkers! The way that I read this (subconscious) action: Casey wants to cover the hands that did the deed.

I get that same visual in my head every time she yanks those cuffs.

She twisted that hair today like it was gonna wind her up and take her off like a top. The twisting hair -- a refection of how TWISTED the whole family and case is, IMHO.

She twisted that hair today like it was gonna wind her up and take her off like a top. The twisting hair -- a refection of how TWISTED the whole family and case is, IMHO.
did you record the hearing today especially Gabriel Adam's testimony? I've searched the internet and nothing on that. I think his testimony is one we all should save for prosperity purposes.

Anyone else?...

Yeppers!
AnthonyreactiontoGAstatementsreadbyYuri.jpg

But today, he was investigating KC toothie job.
mypaljerryandichat.jpg

Am I the only one who notices Casey's coy little smile any time Baez looks at her, as if they share some secret? Also, did I just imagine during one of the last breaks that he was standing behind her and she reached back to tap him on the arm, but he ignored her?

did you record the hearing today especially Gabriel Adam's testimony? I've searched the internet and nothing on that. I think his testimony is one we all should save for prosperity purposes.

I recorded In Sessions - let me scan it and find that part. I will post a link if they covered it, when I get it uploaded.

---------> They covered some of him. I am recording now and will upload and post link when it is done. They finished a phone call and cut into him. Not sure if they caught the judge warning or not - we will see! LOL (I watched online) <----------- second update! THEY did catch the judge warning about attorney client privilege. The bad news is, the judges mic was echo-y/muffly. I hope these feed guys get the angles and quality down before trial!

Apparently something ICA wrote during the day, sparked an interest from Sims because she took ICA's writing pad directly over to CM and JB to review ... while CM and JB were in front of the prosecutions table. The video then stopped.

Yeah, but consider the source. :innocent:

bbm
BOMBSHELL for sure!!!
Was Casey still out on Bond when Mark H came to Orlando?
IF Casey was out on Bond...then I Wonder what Casey, the A's and Baez had to talk about???
Can't wait for his interviews to be released...

BBM

Dare I say it? Could it be? The "P" word?

Methinks that Casey wants to twist her long horsetail around someone's neck, but I'm not quite sure yet just who that "someone" is ;)

That video of Gabe was there today but it isn't on the site anymore. I've searched and searched not even a mention of him either. What's up with that?

Maybe because he is an attorney? I don't know but I gotta see that one - that has to go to evidence professor asap.

I missed the Mark Hawkins bombshell. When did it come out and who said it in reference to whom? What was the State/Judge's reaction? TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti