2011.03.09 ~ Clint Dunn on Bring them Home

I've seen various cases on Nancy Grace where the parents of a missing child say that LE is not telling them much of anything. I highly doubt it is because of Billie. It could be because of his past history with the law though.

Well, I have the exact opposite opinion. IMO, BD is a lying manipulator, and she can probably manipulate CD into telling her whatever she needs to know. JMO and all other disclaimers.

No IMO Clint was not hinting about a black van..

I will attempt to explain what I believe was his reasons for even mentioning such as the black van{and if ya notice all my posts tend to be God awful long..So am really gonna attempt to make them shorter/sweeter and to the point..lol}

Immediately preceding the "black van" remark made by Clint they were discussing Shawn..the child *advertiser censored*..and the possibility of what Shawn may have done to Hailey.. In speaking of this Clint quite naturally became very "heated"..full of emotion..anger..desperation..etc..etc when thinking and speaking of Shawn and what could have possibly happened.. IMO Because Clint tho he consciously doesn't want to admit and face the truth of Hailey being forever gone and it being at Shawn's hands that she dies..I do think deep down Clint knows this.. He' most likely has played scenarios out in his mind..just as he said he did..

While in the heat of these emotions talking of Shawn killing Hailey he made the statement about "Shawn having his hands/or arms around Hailey's neck"..{this IMO was a man describing a direct picture that was forever in his head.playing day after day..hour after hour..of what Shawn possibly did to Hailey}..he quickly tried to recover IMO after this statement as he is desperately trying to not let those thoughts consume his mind..his heart..his entire being..

The host Rachael immediately following Clint's statement of Shawn choking Hailey asks him "why did you just say Shawn's arms/hands around Hailey's neck?".. And as I said immediately Clint was attempting to recover from his "true" and real emotions flooding thru and taking over so he began to tell Rachael that as a father of a missing daughter you have these thoughts and scenarios of nightmarish proportions continually flashing through your head 24/7..with Clint attempting to give another example of some of the scenarios which might would be playing thru his head..This is when he gives the example of Hailey being abducted off the street by a stranger in a black van that just swoops her up and she's gone in an instant..

So as I said IMO he was not hinting or alluding to in any way that a black van was involved.. Rather his very raw and real feelings/emotions that are boiling literally right there under the surface and when speaking of Shawn choking Hailey we saw a very brief glimpse of those very real and raw emotions those feelings of terror and his greatest fears of what he may think happened to Hailey..and because of this the host was then questioning why would he say such about Shawn{when IMO it was obvious this was this man's true fears of what happened}..but the host was questioning it and Clint instead of just "running with" Shawn killed Hailey and he knows deep down that he did..he was telling the host that as a parent you have these nightmare scenarios with which he gave the black van scenario..

IMO that is exactly what happened and exactly why he responded with the black van scenario..jmo tho

Clints mom Connie J hs been very vocal with the description of what she believes SA has done to Hailey. So knowing where that fear came from in Clints thought process made me question the idea of the black van.
Not a van or a car but he said a specific color and make. I do find that odd and I wonder if there was in fact a rumor of a black van and it was being mentioned on this show in that manner because he is not suppossed to speak of it.

Over and over he says they are looking at SA to hard. He feels LE isnt doing enough. etc. As I said earlier wouldnt it be easier for him to blame SA. He also said something to the affect if shawn , or anyone has done something than it is done but what something else happened . To me it seems he ,by admitting that possible outcome at all might not be in as much denial as every thinks and truely may feel something else has happened.

I truely think it Clint would kill him if all doubt was removed from his mind. I think he would be in Billie's face everyday. Something has him on reserve over that matter.IMO

Clints mom Connie J hs been very vocal with the description of what she believes SA has done to Hailey. So knowing where that fear came from in Clints thought process made me question the idea of the black van.
Not a van or a car but he said a specific color and make. I do find that odd and I wonder if there was in fact a rumor of a black van and it was being mentioned on this show in that manner because he is not suppossed to speak of it.

Over and over he says they are looking at SA to hard. He feels LE isnt doing enough. etc. As I said earlier wouldnt it be easier for him to blame SA. He also said something to the affect if shawn , or anyone has done something than it is done but what something else happened . To me it seems he ,by admitting that possible outcome at all might not be in as much denial as every thinks and truely may feel something else has happened.

I truely think it Clint would kill him if all doubt was removed from his mind. I think he would be in Billie's face everyday. Something has him on reserve over that matter.IMO

I agree with you! He really does seem to think something else happened, (other than SA being responsible) IMO And it doesn't sound like denial to me. I also found it very strange that he seems to be considering child traffiking as a valid possibility, yet he doesn't have much contact with LE? So where is he getting these ideas from? I wonder if these were things that were brought up as possibilities before LE named SA as a POI.

I don't understand what Clint and Naomi are supposed to do?

They have asked for a lie detector... police have said no.

If the police refuse to give you the polygraph, how do you force the police to do so?

If someone provided a private polygraph expert and the funds to pay them, I'm sure they would do it that way too... but they can't afford that on their own.

Maybe it is something to think about suggesting to Clint? Going on a show that will do that and get him publicity? Dr Phil or something?

Thanks to all for the update from the show!

I so disagree with Clint and Naomi not taking LTD. IMO

I not accusing them of anything. I think every one close to Hailey need to take one. IMO In fact I think the whole town need one. :banghead:

IMO the searchers need to be working their way back toward Hailey home.

I not heard once about any weird car in the area or a stranger in town.
It seem there was a lot people looking out their window that day.

Just a gut feel that what ever happen to Hailey happen in town by town person or family and/or friends.

Somer Thompson disappear right off the street with kids all over the place.

Jessica Luford disappear from her bedroom and was found across the street from her home. Cops walk right over.

J/S

And I don't care what it take SA's family properties need to be search. This case is to much like Haleigh to many POIs.

I not to sure SA ex that stalking him shouldn't be look at a little closer.IMO

LE is focus on SA and Clint is focus on Human trafficking. I hope someone is thinking outside the box here.

JMO

I think you are right, but...he needs to step up to the facts. Hailey needs him to be strong for her. IMO...>>>>>>>>>>dodging maters'.

ITA....I had a lot more typed out just couldn't make anything sound nice enough. Yours works quite well and to the point. So thank you very much!

I don't understand what Clint and Naomi are supposed to do?

They have asked for a lie detector... police have said no.

If the police refuse to give you the polygraph, how do you force the police to do so?

If someone provided a private polygraph expert and the funds to pay them, I'm sure they would do it that way too... but they can't afford that on their own.

Maybe it is something to think about suggesting to Clint? Going on a show that will do that and get him publicity? Dr Phil or something?

Above BBM.. My exact sentiments..

It is apparent that Clint pretty much from near the beginning of the investigation has been deemed a non-suspect..This man has literally begged for a LDT on multiple occasions and I have no reason not to believe that LE told him that he was not a suspect and there was no need for LDT to be given to him just as Clint says that they have..

And yes getting a show or an individual to pay or donate their services to administer a LDT would be a possible route one could take..but IMO Clint could care less what is a rather small number of the ppl in the public that believe and feel that he needs to be administered a LDT.. I think thats the last thing on his mind..as it should be.. given the fact that 9weeks have passed and their still is no sign of his daughter..Hailey..

IMO Clint is not necessarily in what would be considered classic denial.. Where we see a person just completely oblivious to the fact that MOST LIKELY their child is deceased.. I do not think that is the case with Clint.. IMO he full well knows that the likelihood of Hailey being deceased is extremely great and with each passing hour and day only further making it all the more likely that indeed his little girl is dead..He has said as much..

And just as many others I believe that his MAIN reason for NOT letting himself fully think this and fully accept that it is MOST likely as well that it is Shawn that is responsible for his beautiful little girl's life being ripped away from her and all those who love her is because he wants to hold onto to that tiny sliver of hope that maybe..just maybe Hailey will be one of those miracles like Elizabeth Smart that does make it back home..Wouldn't any parent hold onto this until it is proven otherwise?? and then once proven the parent has no choice but to face the painful truth that they never will ever see their child again.. God how devastatingly real and painful that would be.. So would not every single one of us as parents not hold onto that hope..no matter how little would not each of us hold onto it until we had to face it? when it was proven to us our child was truly gone?

So I do not understand when its questioned??..asked why doesn't he just go with admitting she's dead and go beat the heck out of Shawn for murdering her?? #1 there has been no "proof" that Hailey indeed is dead{and again as a parent I believe that each and every one as a parent would hold out hope until there was "proof" that your child was dead}..and #2 ok so if he were to just quit holding out any hope and just start believing that Hailey is dead and from the looks of everything it certainly does seem as though Shawn Adkins indeed is the one responsible..but yet he's still free..he has not yet been arrested for it.. so this father should go and beat the heck out of Shawn{like of course he wants to..like of course any of us as parents would want and our instinct would be to do was to hurt the person that you believed murdered your child}..but at this point in the game..where things are presently at that will not serve Clint..that will not serve Hailey..and honestly the only person that it probably would serve is Shawn..because he certainly would be filing charges and could even be filing major charges of attempted murder depending on how far a daddy whose fighting for his baby girl got into kicking his azz before the fight was broken up..ended..etc..

Not to mention with the way things are panning out to be with regards to just who and what Shawn Adkins is and is all about..I'd say he most likely would be deriving straight up pleasure from having Clint "lose it" on him..So the point I am trying to make is that for Clint to throw all hope{no matter how small}..to just throw that last small amt of hope away and just fully admit his daughter is dead{I know there'd be plenty that had a prob with that too..saying well why would he give up hope when there's no proof she's dead?}..and it would serve no purpose whatsoever..certainly not for Hailey..

I give this man huge props for showing the adult behavior that he has been exhibiting{not giving into that instinct that all parents would be feeling in wanting to hurt or even kill the one thats taken your child's life}.. The restrain and the common sense to know that it does Hailey..nor him or his other kids&family one bit of good to throw away all hope and do something ignorant such as attacking..assaulting..accusing and threatening Shawn whom we all realize in the end will be shown to be responsible for this tragedy..but for now this man can do only what he has been doing..keeping her name out there..keeping the search on and not caring about any slurs..insinuations..or questions of his involvement from a small amt of ppl in the public..along with holding out that tiny ounce of hope that is left to him before Hailey is discovered or evidence of Hailey's death is discovered..

Poor Clint. If he admits that he believes SA caused HD to disappear, it would also mean that HD is dead. Then he has to abandon all the other alternatives he has considered. He would not be able to reach out for any of the "what if's" that held a glimmer of hope that HD was alive. My hopes and prayers are with him as he continues to fight new demons that confront him. I hope that he can derive strength and comfort from Naomi and baby C.

Clint has also been arrested during this horrible time and his name slurred online at various other places, so I can see how he is restraining himself. I'm afraid that some of the type questions being asked of him in interviews and now LE getting involved with online stuff is going to start driving people to suicide. Something just doesn't seem right about it, and very dangerous to our rights, and finding out who really did commit a crime.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back