2011.03.17 - Billie Dunn was arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could this have been an intention by LE, hoping she would give them a hard time when they showed up at her door? They really wanted to grill her about everything, including all her lies. Now that they have her, make her talk. Hopefully we have a "very" skilled detective/s who has gone over this case with a fine tooth comb and can point out all her inconsistencies, give her some factual info and hopefully BD will cave.

I am moritified BD still has SA around, especially after the last BTH interview where she claimed she is doubting SA at that point. I think BD is brainwashed by him, being threatened by him or she's so lost in drugs she doesn't "feel" anything. Then again a labotomy would do the same.

Maybe LE will sneak some truth serum in her water tonight. lol

Or...shes to blame for whatever happened. To be honest thats the only thing that makes sense to me..that shes to blame and Shawn knows what happened and thats why she keeps sticking up for him all the time. She certainly doesnt seem scared of him after all and is more than happy to lie to cops for him.

Billie was arrested at 6:21 pm tonight. (Long after the search warrants were executed at 1 pm. )

*Note: The time of 6:21 pm is in the teaser for the article on the Homepage for Breaking News.

Dunn was arrested by the Mitchell County Sheriff's Office and the Mitchell County District Attorney's Office. Authorities went to Billie Dunn's house in Colorado City to serve a warrant out of Howard County to search what Shawn Adkins had on him.

http://www.kwes.com/Global/story.asp?S=14274347

Daisy - someone answered this a few pages back. Let me see if I can remember: Grandma's in Dunn is Scurry Co. Mom's in Snyder, but I don't know what Co. and BD's in CC is Howard County.

If I have that wrong, someone please correct me?

Thanks!

Salem

If you are talking Shawn Adkin's Mom-she lives in Big Spring and that is in Howard County. Snyder is in Scurry County and I think that is where Billie's Mom lives.

I think LE want to photograph SA's body for any tell tale markings (moles, tattoos) to compare with images on the computer and stick taken during the investigation. Child *advertiser censored* may have had images of male but no face, so they want to see if SA was in any of these images with children.

Maybe wearing mask. ?

As law enforcement in Mitchell County was in the process of arresting Hailey Dunn's mother, officers from Scurry County were searching the home where the only named suspect in the case lives.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=353126

From same link

Law enforcement executed a Scurry County search warrant at the home of Shawn Adkins' grandmother in Dunn on Thursday.

I thought SA's GMA lives in Howard Co.?

:banghead:

I think LE want to photograph SA's body for any tell tale markings (moles, tattoos) to compare with images on the computer and stick taken during the investigation. Child *advertiser censored* may have had images of male but no face, so they want to see if SA was in any of these images with children.

Anyone else having flashbacks from the Michael Jackson molestion case? :eek:

I wonder how long they can put her away for with these charges, no one to post bail?
These are misdemeanor charges, probably bond out tomorrow ! Sad but probable. Whatever her bond is set, it only takes from 5 to 10 % of that bond for a Bondsmen to sign off on , and then the offender is free to go , pending a hearing.

I always thought something was up in Dunn for a few reasons, but the main one was because he said he went there....at 6 in the morning and Gma wasn't home..or didn't answer the door. The other reasons are because that was his and families stomping grounds. (Cousin, uncle, etc) and the last reason is because of the way I think he thinks. ie: Dunn in Dunn.

imo

Could be that Dunn has Finally done him in.

Class A Misdemeanor Range of Punishment - Texas Penal Code

Email This
Print
Comments (104)
Trackbacks § 12.21. CLASS A MISDEMEANOR.

An individual adjudged guilty of a Class A misdemeanor shall be punished by:

(1) a fine not to exceed $4,000;

(2) confinement in jail for a term not to exceed one year; or

(3) both such fine and confinement.

One thing I want to remind you of. NO name variations. That diminishes your comment more than you could ever know.

Everyone hop over to the new thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa