2011.03.17 -SA Body Search and Search Of Grandmothers Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheriff Toombs' comment makes me think they might have been just looking for his phone. Obviously he's trying to lead the reporter in that direction without saying it:

Toombs declined to say if officers were seeking blood, hair or saliva samples from Adkins.

"I'm not going to get into that," the sheriff said. "It could be that or it could be something he had on him."

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/031811-missing-texas-teens-mom-jailed-boyfriend-searched

Maybe they didn't want to check his body for distinguishing marks after all.

Many people here, carry memory sticks on there key chains, with everything from medical info to songs for their stereos in their car to work files.

Can anyone tell me where they SheetRocked at SA's GrM house

Can anyone tell me where they SheetRocked at SA's GrM house

Someone noticed it in the garage. You can find it in the video. We don't know if it's new, but appears to be.

This is JUST MY THEORY
but I can't shake the feeling that somehow SA ties into the big bust that is going down in this same part of Texas for CP.

Edited because of early enter..

Can you link me to the news story?

Anyone Know if SA is still sitting on BD's Porch?...

Friday, 4:30 p.m. Update:
Authorities confiscated electronic items from the home where suspect Shawn Adkins lives in the Scurry County community of Dunn. They were serving a search warrant out of Scurry County.

A second search warrant, served Thursday evening at the home of Billie Dunn, was a warrant for Adkins' body, signed by a Howard County judge. According to Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs, they were looking for an item Adkins commonly carries with him. He did not have it on him, Toombs said.

they are looking for something very specific

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=353126

anyone else wanna guess that SA carries memory sticks around with him???? and the one they were looking for wasn't on his person????

just a thought

Phone ... Didn't BD said she *called* Shawn's Mom to come and get him? He had no phone!!!!!!

Authorities confiscated electronic items from the home where suspect Shawn Adkins lives in the Scurry County community of Dunn. They were serving a search warrant out of Scurry County.

A second search warrant, served Thursday evening at the home of Billie Dunn, was a warrant for Adkins' body, signed by a Howard County judge. According to Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs, they were looking for an item Adkins commonly carries with him. He did not have it on him, Toombs said.

Thank you nursebeeme!! WOW! so maybe not his phone he would carry that with him...:waitasec:

His cell phone is my bet. CZ said that BD had a new phone. I can't imagine her being w/o one.

"For am item Akins commonly carries with him"...so what do guys commonly carry? Knife, wallet, keys, phone..............and if it wasn't "on" him, did he ditch whatever it was a BD's house?

Wow...yes, they are certainly looking for something very specific. Also sounds as if they've been watching him very closely and have / had received some credible information that he commonly carries it with him.

External HD? Camcorder? Hmmmmm...my mind is spinning!

anyone else wanna guess that SA carries memory sticks around with him???? and the one they were looking for wasn't on his person????

just a thought

Yes, and those little baby memory cards you can get for your phone that have 32GB

"For am item Akins commonly carries with him"...so what do guys commonly carry? Knife, wallet, keys, phone..............

I am betting keys with one of those little memory stick keychains (ds has one that looks like a lego figure on his backpack for his homework)

after the first reports came out I am sure that he has ditched anything that could have more incriminating info on it imhoo

I know my son has the Micro Memory Cards and each one can hold 5000 pictures he Carry's them in a 1 inch by 1 inch case in his wallet... He works in Auto Cad

The 32GB work very well in Blackberrys

my dh even has ink pens at his office that unscrew and have a little memory stick on the inside of them!!!! they say, "go army"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74