2011.03.24 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spring break starts tomorrow. I heard that much of the side bar. Also HHJP has no plans on holding court tomorrow. So I take it they will finish up today.
If DS will move along and not ask same questions over and over like yesterday. They can finish this today.

JA says, the only objection is to dr. voss

Jose agreed.

Dr. Voss takes the stand.

This is the Tennessee Body Farm? Dr. Vass. Woo Hoo!

Looks like Dr Vass brought attorneys or colleagues with him.

If DS will move along and not ask same questions over and over like yesterday. They can finish this today.

she is a veritable whirling dervish, but of what, i do not know

wait, yes i do, OBFUSCATION

Who is the older, gray haired woman on the defense's side?

Cant recall her name..but believe she conducted research on Casey for Post conviction testimony in the penality phase??..Yikes..Think I botched that explanation..Sorry

What is Dr. Vass nationality? He has an interesting accent....

dr voss works for Oakridge but he is here on his own.

He is giving his credentials. He has a masters degree.

ICA is a school marm wannabe. I love the way she handles that dang binder because her life is in that one little folder. This is all she has. That is SAD, SAD, SAD. Oh well this is MOO, MOO, MOO!
Caylee deserved better than this.

Uh oh, Baez will be snippy, because here's another witness with a VASTLY better education than he has. His inferiority complex will be showing IMO.

What is Dr. Vass nationality? He has an interesting accent....

It is a Fudd-ville accent-So cute! Good natured, mods, I promise-I have utmost respect, we're not worthy, we're not worthy

After that sidebar on whether the hearing will continue till tomorrow, Baez did not look very happy at all....hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa