2011.04.08 - Chelsea Croslin Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, maybe if people were not factoring Chelsea into what Ron did to his daughter, she wouldn't be so desperate. I still cant believe people think that if this chick knew something that would result in a 30k payday she would be so loyal and honorable.

Yep, even Ron was trying to figure out how to get the reward himself.

Wow, did anyone think that was HaLeigh in those photos? I really really am not buying this one.

Funny, isn't Crystal's family in KY? bettter yet, didn't her dad and Connie (step mom) move there recently, like in the past year or so?

Just more spin to a very very sad story! JMO

IMO No person in their right mind would buy this story... My delusional self is now hoping there is a method behind ALL this madness that will lead to resolution...IF not, it's just pure craziness....JMHO

Wow, did anyone think that was HaLeigh in those photos? I really really am not buying this one.

Funny, isn't Crystal's family in KY? bettter yet, didn't her dad and Connie (step mom) move there recently, like in the past year or so?

Just more spin to a very very sad story! JMO

I'd think it wouldn't be that difficult for an expert to "age" HaLeigh's school photo to now before this nonsense was published.

The article's closing sentence says it all as far as I'm concerned:

"Curiously, Chelsea Croslin began fanning the latest flames shortly after she was busted for marijuana possession in nearby Volusia County."

I agree Papa. What a :croc:

Isn't the law in Florida such that if a crime is committed against a child resulting in their death, anyone who has/had knowledge of the crime AND participated in helping to conceal the crime (disposal of the body and/or any other evidence...), can also be charged in that child's death? I think Levi made mention of this recently in one of his posts. If this is true, it stands to reason why so many are in CYA mode. Even 30k isn't going to break those walls down. We've heard of an immunity deal for Misty if she talks but I honestly think that there is such a level of distrust between Misty & LE that Misty doesn't/didn't believe that LE would actually follow thru on their promise of immunity. If LE could/would have an immunity deal worked out in writing and with the presence and participation of an attorney, perhaps Misty could be reassured that it was legit.
MOO~
ETA:I apologize for my lapse in memory lately - I'm having some issues with fibro-fog. :crazy:

Really? Never heard that, but I'm not surprised or shocked IF he indeed did try to collect...JMHO

Well, maybe not directly, but why else would he have said if he had a certain amount of money, he could go get his daughter? It just happened to be about the same as the reward.

IMO. She may be kicking herself in the rear for getting involved that night instead of calling LE immediately IF not sooner.. And I suspect knowing she lied to police could be a strong deterrent when it comes down to trying to collect that 30k payday too..JMHO

But really, unless she killed this child or her husband did, they are in the clear. Driving a car or anything like that, deals are made all the time to get to the real perp. They would have to be in this up to their eyeballs, with the consent of Ronald Cummings,because he knows what happened. And they moved away, and Ron would have to know that Timmy knows all about what happened to his daughter when he called the cops on Timmy to report he had been called a slang word.

I just cant get past all that to make them fit, and on top of their grifter like existence, I dont see these two as loyal to their family Not for 30k.. No way.

Chablis, at one time I thought the same, but Levi explained it differently.. I'm trusting he knows what he is talking about...JMHO

If someone drove a vehicle somewhere and was forced to help under threats, or a GUN, then the LE would give that person immunity if they would testify, this happens all the time. The person in big time trouble here is the person who caused her death. Ronald knows what happened to his daughter. Chelsea is now a confirmed stoner, why would anyone take her word where any van would be parked? There is no way Annette, Teresa, Ronald, Misty, Chelsea, Timmy, Tommy and Joe all know what happened and they are keeping quiet and all in this together. No way.

Exclusive: FBI Quashes Haleigh Cummings Hysteria

In the last few days, Chelsea Croslin has been phoning anyone who would listen, including The Bald Truth, claiming she had sensational photos a fan had sent jailed sister in law Misty Croslin that purported to show Haleigh Cummings alive and being held captive near Louisville, Kentucky.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office sources tell me no call has come in from the FBI or any law enforcement agency in Kentucky or elsewhere with any live sitings or solid tips about Cummings.

more at link

http://www.artharris.com/2011/04/12/exclusive-fbi-quashes-haleigh-cummings-hysteria/

So these peeps have "fans?" OMG!! The world is going to he// in a hand basket!

It mentions in the report that Haleigh is Chelsea's neice. Chelsea HALEIGH WAS NEVER YOUR NEICE!!

I think it is deplorable that people are trying to benefit off of this poor little child's demise.

Why am I not surprised at this latest attempt of attention? I wanted to believe this gal at first, but after putting all of her stories together, she just wants fame, the same fame she spoke of on her MySpace long time ago.
Correct, if somebody sent Misty ANYTHING regarding Haleigh, LE, FBI would be all over it.
I think the scratched van was a seperate incident that she used to get in on the action. The gal always sounded a little jealous about certain things that had happened, always wanting to place herself at the scene of a lot of places Except the night Haleigh went missing. Strange gal. imo.

Why am I not surprised at this latest attempt of attention? I wanted to believe this gal at first, but after putting all of her stories together, she just wants fame, the same fame she spoke of on her MySpace long time ago. Correct, if somebody sent Misty ANYTHING regarding Haleigh, LE, FBI would be all over it.
I think the scratched van was a seperate incident that she used to get in on the action. The gal always sounded a little jealous about certain things that had happened, always wanting to place herself at the scene of a lot of places Except the night Haleigh went missing. Strange gal. imo.

hi! could you elaborate on this?

Absolutely. I also have to wonder if this isn't her possibly guilty conscious speaking. Why keep making up this nonsense?? I believe she knows a lot more than she's saying and the more she spouts off this crazy stuff, the more I believe she's still trying to deflect attention....JMO.

It's all about getting attention for herself. She's a drama queen...I think she knows everyting. I also think she was involved in the coverup, if not the crime:loser:...JMO

It's all about getting attention for herself. She's a drama queen...I think she knows everyting. I also think she was involved in the coverup, if not the crime:loser:...JMO

i always gave chelsea the benefit of doubt.. i wanted to believe she was just very protective of misty (considering how close they were). after this, i really do question her motives. i guess it wasn't long before she jumped on the " get arrested and make up a crazy story" bandwagon

But really, unless she killed this child or her husband did, they are in the clear. Driving a car or anything like that, deals are made all the time to get to the real perp. They would have to be in this up to their eyeballs, with the consent of Ronald Cummings,because he knows what happened. And they moved away, and Ron would have to know that Timmy knows all about what happened to his daughter when he called the cops on Timmy to report he had been called a slang word.

I just cant get past all that to make them fit, and on top of their grifter like existence, I dont see these two as loyal to their family Not for 30k.. No way.

You'r right Chablis, but I don't see Chelsea trusting LE and the courts enough to take a risk, and make a deal with their part in the coverup, or whatever, unless she can get the money...and I don't think she can get the reward money if she actually took part in any of it. It seems to me that Chelsea is really all about the money, trying to sell letters, now this with having pictures. She pretends to want to find Haleigh, but she really doesn't or she would tell what she knows, money, deal, or not. So sleezy...JMO

all I can say Chelsea is losing it! that could be a good thing!

Another thing Chelsea been trying to point LE away from Croslin for so long now. I say find something and lock her butt up!

"drama queen," and let's not forget the tat on her ankle! I also think she and Timmy were involved in the cover-up. First she said the keys were moved, then she points to JO, then said she was sorry about pointing to JO. Who could or would ever believe anything she says!

Why am I not surprised at this latest attempt of attention? I wanted to believe this gal at first, but after putting all of her stories together, she just wants fame, the same fame she spoke of on her MySpace long time ago.
Correct, if somebody sent Misty ANYTHING regarding Haleigh, LE, FBI would be all over it.

What are you singing about up there BigMomma? I love your Avatar...
I have one word to describe CC...
Drama Queen, Money Hungry...
Well, that's 4...:sick:

"drama queen," and let's not forget the tat on her ankle! I also think she and Timmy were involved in the cover-up. First she said the keys were moved, then she points to JO, then said she was sorry about pointing to JO. Who could or would ever believe anything she says!

I think you're exactly right, 4jacy. They are involved in some way, and she knows a lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53