2011.04.15 - Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busy girl. She's got one at the bikini line, too. Looks like that one is a cluster of shamrocks.

connect the shamrocks! :) might be right up there on the games to play after beer pong

I know I shouldn't watch Nancy grace.I hate her black and white attitude.I don't want to be the devil's advocate but I think if anyone that thinks like me and watched the show tonight and has not heard of the case before Nancy Grace is just doing the defense a huge favor.My child was at parties and my child was at tattoo parlors.I don't consider that irresponsible parenting at all.I don't think it's ok for Nancy to bring up as a fact that ICA used Chloroform or Xanax as a babysitter.There is absolutely no proof of that.
I don't think it's ok for her to use party pictures of Casey that were taking years before Caylee was even born and making the audience believe all these pictures were taken after Caylee went missing.
I believed in the accidental death theory followed by denial until Caylee's body was found with duct tape.That's when I realized ICA did something way more sinister than covering up an accident.But Nancy's irresponsible reporting almost makes me go back to my old theory.

OK folks, does everyone have their :popcorn: ready for tonight's show?

Okay, I just NOW am getting the chance to come on line to read a little about the show. I only got to watch 5 minutes of it, then had to leave for a birthday dinner.[my dear son's 23rd...yippee]So I haven't read any of the thread yet, but first I have to say this :

I AM SO THANKFUL TO HAVE THIS PLACE TO COME AND CHECK UP AND SEE WHAT ALL I MISSED TONIGHT. THANK YOU ALL!!!!

Okay....Carry on....:blowkiss:

I know I shouldn't watch Nancy grace.I hate her black and white attitude.I don't want to be the devil's advocate but I think if anyone that thinks like me and watched the show tonight and has not heard of the case before Nancy Grace is just doing the defense a huge favor.My child was at parties and my child was at tattoo parlors.I don't consider that irresponsible parenting at all.I don't think it's ok for Nancy to bring up as a fact that ICA used Chloroform or Xanax as a babysitter.There is absolutely no proof of that.
I don't think it's ok for her to use party pictures of Casey that were taking years before Caylee was even born and making the audience believe all these pictures were taken after Caylee went missing.
I believed in the accidental death theory followed by denial until Caylee's body was found with duct tape.That's when I realized ICA did something way more sinister than covering up an accident.But Nancy's irresponsible reporting almost makes me go back to my old theory.

I can't even watch her show, she makes me crazy.

I know she is kind of obnoxious and hard to watch at times, but I appreciate that NG has always tried to keep missing persons and victims in the national headlines. She is like a Bulldog in that way, and although she is grating, she did do the Missing People Specials
and ALWAYS ends her show honoring a veteran.

There isn't? What about the chloroform searches and finding the chloroform in the trunk? if you don't mind my asking, why would one person's perceived aggressiveness (NG) cause you to doubt your own thoughts?

She was more willing to hear the answers from the defense attorney on the panel - not because she agreed with him. Maybe it was good for her to step away from the case for a while.

I understand completely. I can't stand her either - she is so in love with herself and so prejudice and so willing to tell half truths and outright lie to promote her own world view that I can't stand to have any beliefs in common with her either. I hate the fact that she has become such a public figure in this case, because someone knowing that I believe that KC is guilty of first degree murder might think I share any other beliefs in common with her.

I think they should do a whole show on Cindy alone.

If I recall, the last show NG was supposed to do on this case, before she stopped altogether and only recently just started up again, was a show specifically focused on Cindy. I was looking forward to that so much, because it's really Cindy that brought me into this case, and something happened that delayed that show and then she refused to report (and I use that term loosely where NG is concerned) on the case again, until recently. Does anyone remember that? I can't remember what happened at that time to stop the airing of the show, it was something big happened that she covered instead.

IMO a tattoo place is no place for a small child to be. If she brought her in to the tat place then that was irresponsible parenting. Jus sayin.

Thank you!

If I recall, the last show NG was supposed to do on this case, before she stopped altogether and only recently just started up again, was a show specifically focused on Cindy. I was looking forward to that so much, because it's really Cindy that brought me into this case, and something happened that delayed that show and then she refused to report (and I use that term loosely where NG is concerned) on the case again, until recently. Does anyone remember that? I can't remember what happened at that time to stop the airing of the show, it was something big happened that she covered instead.

Michael Jackson died.

I wonder why no one mentioned what LKB said about how zanny the nanny was a lie :waitasec:

It wasn't a live show, I think it was pieced together during the week. Bill Sheaffer and Kathi Belich's comments were about things that have already completely changed since yesterday's hearing.
Unless there is a stand-in all her Friday shows are canned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Protocol136