2011.04.15 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slideshow: [ame="http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/LifeCoachOnTheCouch/An%20album%20of%20hearings%20-%20Justice%20for%20Caylee/April%2015%20%202011%20Hearing/?action=view&current=6a56ab44.pbw"]April 15 2011 Hearing :: April 15 - Heart-O-Bun hearing slideshow by LifeCoachOnTheCouch - Photobucket[/ame]

Click blue title bar. Caps do not represent WS in any manner!

Link to all the pics and pics from "NEW EVIDENCE PIC VIDEO":
http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/... - Justice for Caylee/April 15 2011 Hearing/

Did I hear correctly that CJBP also noted that the SA has asked to sit at what is usually the defense table? Wonder why they asked for that?

My best guess is that so when they show the remains site and autopsy photo's as part of the trial, it will be easier to prevent the cameras from catching sight of them.

Cameras must stay away from identifying jurors during trial IIRC.

It may also limit viewing the photos from the gallery to a lesser extent.

Just a guess Ynot.

Just re-watching part 3 of today's hearing. JB couldn't be more shady in his attempt to get HHJP to order that the courtroom cameras get turned off under the guise of "to protect the right's of KC to get a fair trial". Who does this guy think he is kidding? He would attend the opening of an envelope if it would get him camera time! I'd bet my last buck that he is trying to make a deal, some kind of deal for exclusive rights to the trial. It is so disgusting to me. :rant:

http://www.wftv.com/video/27561730/index.html
around the 24:30 mark

Also it is so wonderful to listen to HHJP. :HHJP: When JB is giving his argument about turning the cameras off, HHJP says, "it wouldn't take 48 hours for a reversal of that decision........" I freaking love that!! Coz we all know that was a double entendre. :laugh: A reference to 48 HRS & a reversal of that decision.... ha ha ha SO GREAT!! I just wish the camera would have shown JB's face when HHJP said that. (around the 24:35 mark)

:cow:

My oh My! I'm :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: at JB not having a Pocket Square! :great::great::great: (sorry, couldn't get on for the hearing, so just now catching up!) :crazy:

I think I'll drink to that! white zin, here I come!

I'm watching the hearing. At the very beginning HHJP and JB keep referring to "information" given to the experts by "a certain person" that will not be testifying. At first I thought he meant ICA but then JB said "that person". Who are they talking about. I'm at the part with the Poptart! :giggle:

TY to all who posted and showed pics today for those of us that had to work. I've caught up for the most part & plan on watching the hearing after I eat.

Hmmm, if the defense is over against the wall that means Casey will be facing the jury head on, right? I kinda like that - they'll be able to see her and the "team" full on... they will see every eye roll, smirk, blank stare, etc. From the side they would not have seen them all nearly as well. :D :great:

My oh My! I'm :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: at JB not having a Pocket Square! :great::great::great: (sorry, couldn't get on for the hearing, so just now catching up!) :crazy:

I think I'll drink to that! white zin, here I come!

Proof he not only reads here but listens.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm watching the hearing. At the very beginning HHJP and JB keep referring to "information" given to the experts by "a certain person" that will not be testifying. At first I thought he meant ICA but then JB said "that person". Who are they talking about. I'm at the part with the Poptart! :giggle:

They were talking about KC. She would be the only one not testifying.

Just caught what CM said that I didn't catch while watching live.

http://www.wftv.com/video/27561873/index.html
around the 4:40 mark

They are discussing that only one atty will know the location of where they are going to go to try and pick a jury, and HHJP says to JA that if he can't live with that then he can let Mr. Lawson know so that he can be replaced. CM says "we can live without you". JA/the courtroom doesn't catch it and JA says "excuse me" and CM says louder, "we can live without you"[/I] and LDB pats JA and says "no, no" (as in no don't respond). What a toddler in an aged body CM is!! Is he really proud of the way he comes off? To me, he's made a big :butthead: of himself several times now. WTH??? How can a man his age and with his experience behave like that? It's pathetic.

Also in part 4, JB is really questioning how these potential juror's are going to notified. Luckily HHJP says they will be notified as any other juror would with no special notices. Thank God b/c I can see the DT attempting to tamper with the jury if they had something to look for. Not saying they still can't try, but at least HHJP won't give them any hints. This DT is not to be trusted at all. (around the 40 second mark)

I am suddenly so sad for Caylee. :tears:

moo

Does the DT's PI have any other clients? Seems as if he is always in court. HHJP just okay'd another 300 hours for PI work. Must have been an off day. jmo

Mr. Mason we could do without you too.

Did you hear that?? DID YOU HEAR THAT?

Probably not.

All I keep thinking is . . . . . .
Mr. Baaaaaeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz, beware the Ides of April! (imo)

They are discussing that only one atty will know the location of where they are going to go to try and pick a jury, and HHJP says to JA that if he can't live with that then he can let Mr. Lawson know so that he can be replaced. CM says "we can live without you". JA/the courtroom doesn't catch it and JA says "excuse me" and CM says louder, "we can live without you"[/I] and LDB pats JA and says "no, no" (as in no don't respond). What a toddler in an aged body CM is!! Is he really proud of the way he comes off? To me, he's made a big :butthead: of himself several times now. WTH??? How can a man his age and with his experience behave like that? It's pathetic.

Also in part 4, JB is really questioning how these potential juror's are going to notified. Luckily HHJP says they will be notified as any other juror would with no special notices. Thank God b/c I can see the DT attempting to tamper with the jury if they had something to look for. Not saying they still can't try, but at least HHJP won't give them any hints. This DT is not to be trusted at all. (around the 40 second mark)

moo

On another website a poster claims that Mason said "they're going to let LDB know but they're not telling JA where it'll be" to which JA responded sternly "Excuse ME " and looked like he was going to say something else when LDB held his arm and said "No,don't."
CM loves to bait JA. I wish HHJP would slap him.

moo

Wonder why CM is apparently so threatened by Jeff Ashton that he needs to make such hostile remarks about him. Recalling the "Was it Jeff?" remark he made during a depo when the nude beach video of TM and friend was mentioned. I think it is jealousy. Jeff Ashton is brilliant, accomplished, articulate, and has done his homework in this case. I keep hearing what a great attorney CM is/was and I've not seen one shred of that thus far. JMO.

Proof he not only reads here but listens.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

HAHA...let's suggest he comes in a red velvet suit.. Can we say Leisure Suit Larry? I'd pay to see that...and that ICA needs to be crying during all the hearings.....:great: :floorlaugh:

Wonder why CM is apparently so threatened by Jeff Ashton that he needs to make such hostile remarks about him. Recalling the "Was it Jeff?" remark he made during a depo when the nude beach video of TM and friend was mentioned. I think it is jealousy. Jeff Ashton is brilliant, accomplished, articulate, and has done his homework in this case. I keep hearing what a great attorney CM is/was and I've not seen one shred of that thus far. JMO.

Jeff Ashton is poised, professional, passionate, prepared, ethical, educated, and human.

CM.....is well only 2 of the above.

Now which 2, is still up for debate.

I'll call 48 Hours and ask if they can cobble together a last minute focus group to get to the bottom of it.

I expect CM to ask for a change of venue.

I'm at the sticker part. JB says YM erroneously puts down that the residue was from a sticker. Didn't they find a heart shaped sticker at the remains site? And it was destroyed in processing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria