2011.04.28 - Day four of the trial - TL testifies

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Though they knew each other for more than a decade, their relationship changed. Coleman made a computer entry marking Nov. 5, 2008, as "the day Tara changed my life."
Lintz testified they first had sex in mid-December. That was also about the same time her lover's wife, Sheri Coleman, confided in Lintz that she and her husband were no longer having sex."

Read more: http://www.bnd.com/2011/04/28/1688112/chris-colemans-former-mistress.html#ixzz1KrlnJTqT

She sure did (help, in a way) change his life....forever. :behindbar

MOO

This just makes my blood boil... How could she do this to those little boys? Every child dreams of going to WDW and SHE took that away from them. Because of HER they will never experience the magic of Disney. I hope she never gets the blessing of having a child, she doesn't deserve it!

"Lintz testified she didn't like the fact that the Coleman family was planning a vacation to Disney World.
"I'm sure I didn't care for it. I told him to cancel," she said.
When Coleman told Lintz that he would lose his deposit, she pretended to be Sheri Coleman and got on the phone with the Disney customer service and Chris Coleman. The vacation was postponed."

Read more: http://www.bnd.com/2011/04/28/1688112/chris-colemans-former-mistress.html#ixzz1Krp4Wozf

Her pretending to be Sheri is just :maddening: !!!

And what difference did it make anyway? They were still husband and wife and in the same bed every night, whether TL wants to admit that to herself or NOT. How can she reconcile the fact that Sheri was murdered while naked? Obviously there was some sort of intimacy going on. If CC was lying to Sheri, he was lying to YOU as well, TL! :mad:

She needs to wake up and smell the coffee!!!

This just makes my blood boil... How could she do this to those little boys? Every child dreams of going to WDW and SHE took that away from them. Because of HER they will never experience the magic of Disney. I hope she never gets the blessing of having a child, she doesn't deserve it!

"Lintz testified she didn't like the fact that the Coleman family was planning a vacation to Disney World.
"I'm sure I didn't care for it. I told him to cancel," she said.
When Coleman told Lintz that he would lose his deposit, she pretended to be Sheri Coleman and got on the phone with the Disney customer service and Chris Coleman. The vacation was postponed."

Read more: http://www.bnd.com/2011/04/28/1688112/chris-colemans-former-mistress.html#ixzz1Krp4Wozf
Was there any cross-examination by the defense? Or will she take the stand again tomorrow? :waitasec:

Prior to her testimony, during one video played to a computer expert in court (but not shown to the jury), the expert described a video shot in Hawaii of a naked Coleman prancing around a hotel room and panning over to a naked Lintz on the bed. At one point in this video, Coleman says "There's the shower we had sex in the other day."

snip

Under defense questioning, attorney Bill Margulis asked if Lintz had been aware of threat letters received by the Coleman family, to which she said she was. He then asked if police had requested handwriting samples of Lintz; she said no.

The defense also asked if Lintz had access to any of Coleman's computers. She said yes, but "could never remember his passwords. I always had to ask."

Lintz also admitted that Sheri's brother, Mario Weiss, had posted something to the effect of "marry me" to her on a social networking website. The defense also got Lintz to confirm that one of Coleman's brothers, Keith, had sent her explicit photos, and that she went on a cruise with another man during this six-month affair with Coleman.

http://www.republictimes.net/news.php

I added the link and edited some repeat material. Thanks, Kimster.

Thank you. I was searching the already linked articles however couldn't find it.

What is interesting is her claim about Sheri's brother. I wonder if it was confirmed it was actually him or could it be someone posing as him on the social networking site? MOO

Well, remember she knew this Family for years. Sheri's brother may have been a Facebook friend for a long while and joked with her...or even had a crush on her. Innocent enough. There is no indication this was AFTER the murders in the article.

I think the Defense should have been CLEAR.

O.M.G. I am horrified by today's testimony and, uh, visual evidence. WTH is wrong with these people???? And his brother was sending her naked pictures of himself too? Gross!

If only Sherri had known what a complete she was married to, I'm sure she would have happily given him a divorce and she and her boys would still be here.

Tara? I see nothing about her that would compel someone to do what CC did. Absolutely nothing. FGS. She "told" him to cancel the trip to Disney World? Really has me wondering what else she "told" him to do.

Well, remember she knew this Family for years. Sheri's brother may have been a Facebook friend for a long while and joked with her...or even had a crush on her. Innocent enough. There is no indication this was AFTER the murders in the article.

I think the Defense should have been CLEAR.

I agree, she was supposed to be Sheri's friend so it isn't that surprising she knew her brother. It appears she is referring to the time frame when she was dating Coleman, however, the wording isn't clear. MOO

O.M.G. I am horrified by today's testimony and, uh, visual evidence. WTH is wrong with these people???? And his brother was sending her naked pictures of himself too? Gross!

If only Sherri had known what a complete she was married to, I'm sure she would have happily given him a divorce and she and her boys would still be here.

Tara? I see nothing about her that would compel someone to do what CC did. Absolutely nothing. FGS. She "told" him to cancel the trip to Disney World? Really has me wondering what else she "told" him to do.

And what changed his mind about the divorce filing that coincided with the timing of the murders? Or was that just something to string Tara along when he had "other plans" to get rid of his family? :waitasec:

And what changed his mind about the divorce filing that coincided with the timing of the murders? Or was that just something to string Tara along when he had "other plans" to get rid of his family? :waitasec:

That's exactly what I think - unless they had "code" words established between them. Divorce = murder.

IMO, he never had any intention of divorcing Sherri and putting himself in a position of having to pay alimony and child support. And I feel very confident that his [unusual person] would not have stood for that, either.

I agree, she was supposed to be Sheri's friend so it isn't that surprising she knew her brother. It appears she is referring to the time frame when she was dating Coleman, however, the wording isn't clear. MOO

It bothers me that it seems like a smear on Sheri's brother. Sheri never confided in her family about Chris. I posted that video from Nancy Grace where her Uncle speaks of their feeling of shock...and betrayal learning it was Tara.

So while the affair was going on, Sheri's brother would have no reason not to flirt with her. He had no idea that Tara was "attached"...least of all to his sister's husband.

That's a far cry from the other Coleman brother sexting her. What a family that is!

That's exactly what I think - unless they had "code" words established between them. Divorce = murder.

IMO, he never had any intention of divorcing Sherri and putting himself in a position of having to pay alimony and child support. And I feel very confident that his bimbo would not have stood for that, either.

I doubt he had any intention of divorcing Sheri either.......or losing his well-paying job. MOO

Tara strikes me as your typical "loose woman" and I think Sherri knew exactly what she was. That's why she instructed her husband to stay away from her. It wouldn't surprise me to find out that Tara had sexual relationships or wanted one with Keith, Mario, and many others we haven't heard about. She obviously had a reputation. I think she had no scruples whatsoever about bedding her friend's husband. She probably likes the thrill of men lusting after her and the thrill of having something Sherri had was probably an added bonus. She also took full advantage of everything Chris Coleman had to offer her and I wonder just how long she would have stayed with him if he would have divorced Sherri. My guess is not long. Maybe until some other schmuck came along who could give her more. I, once, had a friend, and I use that term loosely, like her. She would just suck people empty then move on. She also enjoyed having whatever someone else had, only for the thrill of the catch, then she got bored and moved on.
I'm not sure if she ever thought that he would kill his family, but I don't think it's a really big deal to her either. Although, I did have one thought that since she is a prosecution witness, maybe they had her wear the ring to show just how involved the relationship was. Other than that, I think she is what she is and it's no church girl.

I remember those Disney tickets from the beginning. It makes me very sad to hear TL actively took away a family's vacation that might've helped put that marriage back on track. (not a dog track either) But, who am I kidding, CC's life had already been changed by this TL.

"When Coleman told Lintz that he would lose his deposit, she pretended to be Sheri Coleman and got on the phone with the Disney customer service and Chris Coleman. The vacation was postponed."

http://www.bnd.com/2011/04/28/1688112/chris-colemans-former-mistress.html#ixzz1Krp4Wozf

The defense also asked if Lintz had access to any of Coleman's computers. She said yes, but "could never remember his passwords. I always had to ask."

Lintz also admitted that Sheri's brother, Mario Weiss, had posted something to the effect of "marry me" to her on a social networking website. The defense also got Lintz to confirm that one of Coleman's brothers, Keith, had sent her explicit photos, and that she went on a cruise with another man during this six-month affair with Coleman.

http://www.republictimes.net/news.php

I find it a little hard to believe that Mario would have seriously asked Tara to marry him. I can see him responding with that in a joking manner, but not seriously. But, I can't think who might have hacked into his account and sent the message pretending to be him. I'm not sure anyone would have benefitted from it. I sure hope Mario is on the stand at some point to verify. Also Keith. And I believe Keith would have sexted with her.

I finally got that Chris says he was sleeping in the same bed as Sherri, but TL testified she thought he was sleeping on a bed in the basement. TL thinks CC hadn't slept with Sherri in over a year, not that I believe it. However, this could hurt the Defense. Chris said Sheri was lying beside him that morning he left for the gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni