2011.04.29 Nancy Grace Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about LKB's NO ZANNY remarks. MN thinks Casey will take the stand.

Look how thin CA was in that pic. That's how ICA should have looked after a week of Caylee being "missing".

Discussing C & G's behavior, they were trying to find Caylee during the 31 days. Heard a true, frantic Cindy on the 911 calls

MN says ICA will take the stand!!! :thud:

Oh, I heard that, too!! Now, that was a bombshell. I never thought there was anyway whatsoever that KC would be put on the stand....but, I think Mark N. knows a lot more about this situation than I do.....so, this made me do a "thud" also....imo

I love the way they edit their clips...make it look like ICA is yelling at her mom for saying to Morgan that she has no idea who took Caylee. LOL

Hmmm....haven't listened to this tape by CA since LKB admitted that KC lied about the nanny

I think NG is being quite restrained in her treatment of CA/GA and I can't help feeling she wants to be much more frank about them. Whenever she starts showing their 'difficult' behavior she tempers it by saying "I would never say they weren't brokenhearted about this child".

NG...had one thing wrong (no doubt more)...LP didn't bail Casey out after the check charges...he bailed her out after the initial charges were filed. Am I remembering correctly? :)

I'll tell you what there was a local news story today about a guy facing first degree murder/dp charges for the death of a woman who has not been found. Sounded like she had only been missing but Dec. but somehow her family got her declared dead...I have to read up on it. But, that's what the deal was when ICA was first charged. They act like she's the only one to ever face murder charges on someone without a cause of death.

ETA: Here it is:

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...ty-against-man-accused-of-killing-girlfriend/

thanks to everyone posting . . . can't watch right now unless someone has a realtime link . . . i will have to hope that patty g has recorded it (or someone else) and will put link up later. . . . keep us uninformed up-to-date if at all possible. TIA!

I'm editing my study notes, reading the posts here and having a glass of wine
I'm multi-tasking :D

NG asking ME on guest panel, homicide by undetermined means, what does that mean?

Janis Matuzio says the circumstances in this case is so compelling and important that the chloroform is coming in, chloroform may give mechanism of death, combined with the duct tape can more easily subdue her. Physical evidence is pretty important stuff, the condition leaves it impossible for any one to determine.

NG: Does duct tape and and body wrapped in bags suggest an accident to you?

JA: Absoluteley not.

Medical Examiner explaining how damaging all the evidence is so far.
When NG asks how can they determine cause of death she (MD) starts to talk about duct tape over nose and mouth, that would cause asphyxiation, Chloroform is a strong anesthetic, much stronger thatn Nitrous Oxide, absolutely does not suggest any chance of accident. This death is being covered up, hiding the body, there was no accident there was homicidal violence.

NG...had one thing wrong (no doubt more)...LP didn't bail Casey out after the check charges...he bailed her out after the initial charges were filed. Am I remembering correctly? :)

Yes you are, Nittany

I think NG is being quite restrained in her treatment of CA/GA and I can't help feeling she wants to be much more frank about them. Whenever she starts showing their 'difficult' behavior she tempers it by saying "I would never say they weren't brokenhearted about this child".

She surprisingly was permissive last night of a woman saying GA and CA are not loyal to Caylee...that it is ICA they are loyal too.

Medical Examiner explaining how damaging all the evidence is so far.
When NG asks how can they determine cause of death she (MD) starts to talk about duct tape over nose and mouth, that would cause asphyxiation, Chloroform is a strong anesthetic, much stronger thatn Nitrous Oxide, absolutely does not suggest any chance of accident. This death is being covered up, hiding the body, there was no accident there was homicidal violence.

bbm
powerful words. IMO

FBI guy: says it looks premediated, the evidence fits the story.

Caller: Is there anything that can cause a mistrial?

NG: Arent we putting the cart in front of the horse here?

Caller: Seems like every1 always gets off on a technicality.

NG: Says no it takes more irrelevency is not an appellate issue.

Showing a smirking ICA being arrested, laughing in Court, with GA's voice in the background saying 'When CA walked into the garage and smelled the car her exact words were - Jesus Christ what died?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal