2011.05.04 Verdict Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
#CooperTrial jury also wants 2 customer loyalty records - 1 from Harris Teeter & 1 from BJ's.

during the bobby cutts trial, the judge let the jury deliberate on into the evening.........the camera was laid on the floor and all night we watched people walk by on mauve carpet:crazy:

I disagree, I was IN construction for 18 years and a construction site is a perfect place to dump a body. Especially a site that is phased. All the infrastructure is in, but not many or any people in some areas. Even the lighting is limited.

A man that is leaving two small children alone in the house while he finishes up his project most certainly wouldn't venture far from home.
You misunderstood what I said. I didn't say that a construction site was not a good place to dump a body. What I said was that Google Maps is not suitable for determining a good place to dump a body, for among other reasons, because it is not in real time. What shows up in Google Maps as a constuction site may be a fully built-out neighborhood in reality.

I thought NC's sister said one of the girls did drink the green juice. I have no desire to go gack and look for it , though.

You are correct. But the testimony was that they wouldn't necessarily ask for it out of the blue. Usually if they saw it. Some people on here said it looks nasty but is actually quite sweet.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
#CooperTrial jury also requests entire videotaped deposition of Brad Cooper from Oct. 2, 2008. Judge trying to get DVD player for jury.
1 minute ago

WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
#CooperTrial jury also wants 4 phone records (3 for Brad's cell, one specifically for Aug. 8 outgoing calls, and 1 for Nancy's cellphone)
2 minutes ago

WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
#CooperTrial jury requests 5 photos: 2 of Nancy's body (upper & lower back) & 3 of master bathroom (bathroom & shower doors & closet/shower)

Thanks for the updates. The bathroom photos is a surprise. Someone on the jury must have a theory that she was murdered in the bathroom?

I thought NC's sister said one of the girls did drink the green juice. I have no desire to go gack and look for it , though.

I could be wrong; I am not going back to look for it either, LOL! If they did, it most likely wasn't often.

One thing for certain is that Cummings pointed out the many times BC bought it even after the girls were already living in Canada.

MOO

WRAL tweet:

"jury requests 5 photos: 2 of Nancy's body (upper & lower back) & 3 of master bathroom (bathroom & shower doors & closet/shower)"

WOW! Looks like they are putting 2 and 2 together.

You misunderstood what I said. I didn't say that a construction site was not a good place to dump a body. What I said was that Google Maps is not suitable for determining a good place to dump a body, for among other reasons, because it is not in real time. What shows up in Google Maps as a constuction site may be a fully built-out neighborhood in reality.

I tried presenting this same thing and it was glossed over. I agree with you 110% tho.

Thanks for the updates. The bathroom photos is a surprise. Someone on the jury must have a theory that she was murdered in the bathroom?

I seem to remember that was one of the theories on a very early thread.

My apologies.

Why do they specifically want Aug. 8 outgoing calls record? I can't remember anything special about that day off the top of my head. Why the bathroom pictures? What are they thinking?! HELP ME!

wral #CooperTrial jury also wants 4 phone records (3 for Brad's cell, one specifically for Aug. 8 outgoing calls, and 1 for Nancy's cellphone)

What is the significance of the Aug 8th phone call (other than my birthday :great:)?

Don't know much about the depo tapes, other than the the fact that he apparently told some lies. What was in there that was so damaging?

You need to go to WRAL and watch the 7 or 8 tapes of the custody depo. That is why there are some BDI's here. He lied when the truth would have sounded better.

I seem to remember that was one of the theories on a very early thread.

I remember that too, from very early in this case.

ETA: Wasn't that because of the spotless bathroom in the otherwise messy house?

I disagree, I was IN construction for 18 years and a construction site is a perfect place to dump a body. Especially a site that is phased. All the infrastructure is in, but not many or any people in some areas. Even the lighting is limited.

A man that is leaving two small children alone in the house while he finishes up his project most certainly wouldn't venture far from home.

Well, it sure was a good site because it bought him 2 days before the body was found.

I kind of think they just asked for the wrong number. It is literally a picture of a shower door and a wall, and that's it, if I recall correctly. My thought is they wrote it down incorrectly and wanted something else.

No worries. Unfortunately in today's construction market, most of the things that appear on Google Maps as construction sites are in fact still contruction sites.

going to check and see if NC bought green juice for the kids!

I remember specific testimony that the oldest child would drink it if presented to her or if she was in the store and saw it but never asked for on demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irennnnn