2011.05.04 Verdict Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because if Nancy was alert, I believe she would have fought to save her life. Wasn't that the theory about the so-called scratches on his neck?

OH, Yeah on the back of his neck. I will say from watching boxing with my father and him talking about the reach of each fighter......Nancy would have a hard time fighting back....Brad is a big boy with a long reach.

LOL, say it ain't so. I don't remember that.
Had I not left here the other night I probably would have been. I really, really have a difficult time with these folks who drop in from nowhere and start arguing.

But sometimes people who are banned seem to be reincarnated and come back with a new identity.

I have to juxtapose those statements. The router was taken by Brad and never returned to Cisco, that is the only evidence.

how do we really know that? they testified that there was no sign out log (calling it that because i don't know what else to call it....lol)

they never knew where any of their equipment was imo

Just wish to add something to your discussion. As HC Provider who worked in trauma and ER's..defensive wounds are more obvious when a weapon is used..ala knife or gun or tire iron, baseball bat etc..however, hand to hand combat doesnt necessarily leave much other than maybe broken nails, or some bruisings..which IF death occurs fairly quickly, even they can be obscured when decomposition advances....

Also, it is unfortunate the redness, or something the detectives noticed on that July 12th interview on Brad wasnt documented with pics or photo's..They may have indicated sign of struggle..however, minor rubbings or scraps could be explained away such as the bandaid on his finger seen... Its all moot tho, because at that point NC was only missing, and fould play wasnt their focus at that point....I'd say, Brad has some horseshoes you know where!!!

Nice to see you Lyndy.

...but it's not the reason she is dead...so I'm really confused by all of the disparaging remarks strewn throughout the thread. Why do you (not you specifically) have to say anything negative about the victim to justify the husband's behavior? I'm missing something here...and I did once upon a time think Brad was innocent so what does that make me...all those letters...are there ones for that? (just curious)

I agree - and I would go as far to say it's completely inappropriate to disparage the defendant until he/she is found guilty.

I am not a Cisco expert nor do I have I enough of the details of the event log entry, but from what I can see it seems likely that that router was on his VLAN to Cisco, not his home LAN. Duplicate or Mismatched IP errors while reconnecting to Virtual LANs is a common problem with many possible causes. If have asked if our Cisco gurus could help confirm this possibility. If the router was on the VLAN that night, it was physically some where at Cisco.

I posted a more-detailed discussion of all this a day or two back with links that go into the technical issues.

His cell phone was partially erased when Cisco decommissioned it. This is normal procedures by their systems and Cisco has confirmed in writing the date and details of their actions.

It is not a matter of spinning basic facts. It is making sure that when people claim something as a fact, it really is a fact in evidence or otherwise.

There is absolutely no way that Cisco would allow a LAN outside of Cisco to be connected at layer 2 to a LAN inside a lab at Cisco.

You can google "cisco on cisco" "scalable vpn remote access" to find case studies on how Cisco IT does deploy VPN.

There is absolutely no way that Cisco would allow a LAN outside of Cisco to be connected at layer 2 to a LAN inside a lab at Cisco.

You can google "cisco on cisco" "scalable vpn remote access" to find case studies on how Cisco IT does deploy VPN.

I believe Chris Fry testified (outside of the jury) that it was a level 3 VPN. I have NO idea what that means, I don't do networking stuff. But that is what I heard.

I'm talking about on Brad.

I think it was in testimony that Brad had what looked to be 'rubs' on his neck. I don't know whether it ever came up or not, but Nancy did not have long fingernails. As for the bandaid on one of Brad's fingers; Nancy's diamond could have dug (or was tangled) into one of his fingers and cut it as he strangled the life out of her.

That's my opinion anyway.

He did have marks ... those scratches on his neck - but they weren't photographed ...

wasn't that because she was still a missing person...Police darned if they do..darned if they don't
You could never get me to be a Police Officer or a Teacher in this day and age

LOL, that's just because you are a 'trial virgin'. :floorlaugh:
I like that "trial virgin" expression. I am almost one with the exception of OJ ! But today I have felt like I need some serious medication to help my anxiety as we await a verdict!

I agree - and I would go as far to say it's completely inappropriate to disparage the defendant until he/she is found guilty.

Most of what we 'disparage' the defendant about are his own lies.

He did have marks ... those scratches on his neck - but they weren't photographed ...

They weren't photographed. He wasn't hiding them. And they weren't significant enough to still be there when photographed on 7/16 (or 7/17...not sure which date it was taken).

I found it odd too, and pointed it out in whatever thread that was in. But a CPD detective could have decided to take a leak before taking the picture. Kind of like sitting on the bed before taking a picture of it.

:abduction:

:eek:ddsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members