2011.05.06 Emergency Hearing @ 1:00 PM EDT Re: New Venue Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaannnnndddd......let the gum be entered into evidence. Geez A's - and you want the judge to throw you a bone? Try following his rules for once <unusual persons>!

IS: Cindy smiling, nodding her head, looking better; George right next to her smiling and chewing his gum; next to George is their attorney, looking pretty bland.

Amil- if you are there please walk up and ask GA to stop chomping on his gum so I can concentrate on what is said. Thanks

ga doens't look that good to me....a little somber...but has the gum....:maddening:

George is chewing gum of course all dressed Florida casual.

What are GA and CA so giggly about? Lovely.....smacking the gum yet another day in the courtroom!

Cindy looks like she thinks she will win her motion. So darn happy!

Does anyone have sound yet? None on WFTV

Criminy cripes! I have a baby shower to go to tonight! How am I going to find time to rewatch this AND tape and watch NG? GRRR

:great:

Just call and say you can't make it because "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" ....

And don't forget to send the gift ...

:great:

Lawyers and judge are in chambers discussing the venue issue. Can't be an open hearing, the jury location would be revealed! DUH! Motion is sealed.

Talking laughing smacking, having a gay old time. Must be nice to be able to run down to the courtroom at a moments notice. I hate to say it but I hope that bus is revving up. I really don't like those 2.

Gee, I sure hope their lawyer doesn't up and leave again...*eyeroll*

I can't believe they are so happy. How can think they're going to win this motion?

The WESH TV live feed is on YouTube now.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiLvcm5ci8g"]WESH TV feed[/ame]

It doesn't work embedded in this thread, so try clicking on "Watch on YouTube"

George and Cindy look very perky. No ICA yet, still doing her hair?

All smiles...

Attachments

• Ca & GA 2.jpg
    Ca & GA 2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 55
maybe they haven't gotten the news yet about their daughter's jury consultant leaving her case...

also..

isn't gum a no no? George must have forgotten the rules...

eta: insert sarcasm

Camera now on door to Casey Anthony's private "beauty area". LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members